Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Jaded

General True Crime Shows

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

And he was raising a baby with her. That’s horrible. The kid was in danger of both of them.

Didn't it turn out the child wasn't even his? And that fact came out after she died? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

Didn't it turn out the child wasn't even his? And that fact came out after she died? 

I must have missed that part.  I'll have to check that out.  I thought it said that the child was adopted to people outside of the families.  

I've been watching a lot of documentaries lately that address severe drug addiction and it's amazing how many people get pregnant and have babies while totally drug addicted. One baby was born addicted to Methadone and after the baby went through withdrawal in the ICU, they let him go home with his parents!  Dad said he was doing Methadone only too. But, heroin is so difficult to truly leave behind. It sure seemed risky to me.   

  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/22/2020 at 11:06 PM, Giant Misfit said:

I thought this was a terrific series and I really hope A&E renews it.

Nice to see all that money wasted on prosecuting innocent people. 

For any of you that aren't familiar with this show (Accused: Guilty or Innocent on A&E), it is unlike any of the other true crime shows.  I just started watching it, and it gives a totally different glimpse into the ins-and-outs of a defendant's case and how they are impacted.  I've only seen the first two episodes, and yeah, great to see society's money/time/effort wasted trying to get the goods on these people,  when we see so many other cases (missing person, heinous murders/rapes, cold cases) go lacking.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

The only thing I don't like about Accused is that every so often they write a fact about the case on the screen.  If you aren't watching it with rapt attention (I'm usually doing puzzles while watching tv) then you miss it.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Mr Schnickelfritz and I really enjoyed Accused: Guilty or Innocent... until the 2 part season ender (Jason Carter accused of murdering his mother in Iowa). The minute (and I do mean the minute) we saw the lead investigator Agent Ludwick of the IDCI and his description of listening to the 9-11 call, we knew he was an  issue. Mr S lasted all of 15 minutes  into the first episode before giving up. I stayed with it and gave updates as misery loves company. 

In following up, there were tons of things the show didn't even touch on. The civil suit filed and won by  his father. Ludwick asking other investigators be removed from the case when they didn't agree with his conclusions. 2 of the other suspects named by informants being in jail after the murder and one supposedly confessing on a phone call from the jail.

Here's an article that does a great job of consolidating the facts.

https://marioncountytribune.com/2020/04/01/was-shirley-carters-murder-properly-investigated/

And anyone who was annoyed as I was after watching those episodes will be glad to know that Jason has filed 2 lawsuits (one federal and one state) against the state and Ludwick.

Just quick aside. In the episode as they showed everyone reentering the courtroom after the verdict had been reached in only 2 hours, did anyone else hear Ludwick talking to the deputies and instructing them as to who would be handcuffing Jason? Truly delusional.

->->->->->End of rant

 

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

The Accident, Murder, or Suicide episode about Brett and Vashti Seacat offered a couple of things to irritate me.

1- "Seacat" sounds like a pronounced acronym.

2- The sister's lips. Good Lord.

3- Vashti is pronounced "Vazh-tie" historically. The sister even claimed that their Dad had chosen it from the biblical story of Esther, so they should have known. 

Edited by arejay · Reason: Two t's
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, arejay said:

The Accident, Murder, or Suicide episode about Brett and Vashti Seacat offered a couple of things to irritate me.

1- "Seacat" sounds like a pronounced acronym.

2- The sister's lips. Good Lord.

3- Vashti is pronounced "Vazh-tie" historically. The sister even claimed that their Dad had chosen it from the biblical story of Esther, so they should have known. 

Fell asleep twice during it. What was the verdict?

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Fell asleep twice during it. What was the verdict?

Life and some time for the arson. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I'm glad to have found this great thread! (and see some old friends!)

Watched Web of Lies yesterday (I think. Something on ID.) Online Cassanova, Ray, who hoodwinked two sweet young single moms - and probably a lot more. Second mom, I just couldn't believe would come on TV and appear that stupid.  Meets a guy in a bar (I think), invites him to be a roommate in her home and help with bills, and when she finds a LOADED gun in her son's school backpack, doesn't seem overly concerned.  He leaves, she finds out he's wanted and famous, so decides to catch him and teach him a lesson. She lures him home thinking she'll call the cops once he's in the house.  How dumb can you be? Had you just phoned the police, any one of a dozen states could have picked him up and prosecuted him, but now, once he's served his 18 months, guess who he's gonna be pissed at?!

And I'm sorry - a loaded gun in my child's belongings? I'd have had the cops on your ass that day.  There's "sharing your story to help others" and there's "too dumb to know any better." 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Good lord, tonight's "See No Evil" episode. That surveillance footage from that store was deeply disturbing. 

And all because the guy got bent out of shape about having to show ID to buy beer. Seriously? 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

Good lord, tonight's "See No Evil" episode. That surveillance footage from that store was deeply disturbing. 

And all because the guy got bent out of shape about having to show ID to buy beer. Seriously? 

I'm just watching this. It was horrifying. Why? What a sociopath.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, badhaggis said:

I'm just watching this. It was horrifying. Why? What a sociopath.

And of course he would have a lot of guns and ammunition stocked up in his home as well :/. Sheesh. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

i have seen the story about Kenia Monge (the last name basically pronounced like the painter Monet or the singer Janelle Monae) many times on many different franchises (the young woman who was seen on video being very, very drunk and was killed by a guy (Travis) in a van, and he then sealed her up in a cooler, and was seen on video wheeling it in to the freezer in the place where he made his homemade granola bars...and her stepdad is always featured in the episodes).  Anyway, as many times as I have seen the story, i have no recollection of seeing any of the additional stuff shown on the recent Dateline episode about Kenia's murder, about an attempted murder (Lydia) that the same guy Travis committed after murdering Kenia, and which he was convicted of before Kenia's murder conviction.  Lydia was left for dead and has made a remarkable recovery.  Have I just forgotten it, and they really have showed this other story every time they show Kenia's story?

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

i have seen the story about Kenia Monge (the last name basically pronounced like the painter Monet or the singer Janelle Monae) many times on many different franchises (the young woman who was seen on video being very, very drunk and was killed by a guy (Travis) in a van, and he then sealed her up in a cooler, and was seen on video wheeling it in to the freezer in the place where he made his homemade granola bars...and her stepdad is always featured in the episodes).  Anyway, as many times as I have seen the story, i have no recollection of seeing any of the additional stuff shown on the recent Dateline episode about Kenia's murder, about an attempted murder (Lydia) that the same guy Travis committed after murdering Kenia, and which he was convicted of before Kenia's murder conviction.  Lydia was left for dead and has made a remarkable recovery.  Have I just forgotten it, and they really have showed this other story every time they show Kenia's story?

I don't know what shows you've seen it on, but they talked about Lydia on the Man With A Van episode about Kenia.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I'm not sure, because I live in Denver where Kenia was killed, and Denver's just down the highway from Ft. Collins where Lydia was nearly killed, so I knew of these cases before they got the national TV show treatment. I don't recall a show that covered Kenia's case without also disclosing that her killer was initially arrested in Ft. Collins for Lydia's assault and the Denver detectives drove up to Ft. Collins to interview him again about Kenia. My reaction at the time, and ever since, is great relief that the guy confessed his crimes and is off the streets. Along with sorrow for Kenia's family and mad admiration for Lydia's strength and grace.

The small gluten-free bakery where the killer worked, and hid Kenia's body for awhile during a weekend when it was closed? Is not all that far from my neighborhood. I swear, more often than not I think of that case when I drive down that little street which is a shortcut on certain routes in my life. 

Edited by Jeeves
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Holy crap, the latest "Accident, Suicide, or Murder" episode. Guy's wife drowns in a bathtub, and at the funeral, he proceeds to do these three things:

-Goes up to her brother at one point and says, "Am I acting right?"

-Hugs her female friends and tells them how good they look

-Takes her flowers from her casket and hands them out to said women (seriously. What. The. Fuck?)

That's totally not suspicious behavior whatsoever, nooooo. 

Also, if you don't want to be seen as a suspect, maybe don't start talking about secret life insurance policies that were taken out literally days prior to your wife's death. And maybe don't text a woman you're interested in mere hours after your wife is pronounced dead and tell her she can move into your home now if she's interested (thankfully, the woman wasn't interested-she didn't even like him that way, it turns out). 

Honestly, "asshole" doesn't even begin to describe this guy. 

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

And maybe don't text a woman you're interested in mere hours after your wife is pronounced dead and tell her she can move into your home now if she's interested

I am thankful for the stupidity that a lot of these folks demonstrate, since it often helps lead to their being found guilty!  This guy was a real piece of work. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Annber03 said:

Holy crap, the latest "Accident, Suicide, or Murder" episode.

.  .  .

Honestly, "asshole" doesn't even begin to describe this guy. 

Wow, that's nuts! I'll look for that episode on demand. It ought to be worth watching, just for the "WTF" factor!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Jeeves said:

Wow, that's nuts! I'll look for that episode on demand. It ought to be worth watching, just for the "WTF" factor!

It's just crazy. And there was even more awful stuff he did that I didn't mention! 

The episode's called "Dead in the Water", so yeah, hope it's up there for you to see, then!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I'm watching Who Killed Garrett Phillips? on HBO Max. Watching the video of the cops lying and trying to trick Nick after bringing him into the station for an interview under false pretenses was making me so angry, I had to skip ahead. Jesus!

  • Like 1
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post

This is probably not an unpopular opinion, but can people stop saying this is a good place to raise children, things like this don't happen here, they lit up a room with their smile? Because I am going to avoid those smiley happy places where nothing bad ever happens. Like Jessica Fletcher in Cabot Cove, the most murdery small town ever.
 

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post

Oh, hey, the Jodi Huisentruit case from my town got covered on one of those "Hometown Homicide" shows this evening. 

It never gets any less weird seeing shots of your hometown on TV. I see signs like the one they showed at the end all the time around here. I can't believe it's been 25 years since that happened. It's crazy that there's still no proper resolution-hopefully someday. 

16 hours ago, nokat said:

This is probably not an unpopular opinion, but can people stop saying this is a good place to raise children, things like this don't happen here, they lit up a room with their smile? Because I am going to avoid those smiley happy places where nothing bad ever happens. Like Jessica Fletcher in Cabot Cove, the most murdery small town ever.

LOL, agreed. I've come to really appreciate the shows where the people being interviewed are just straight up honest about the crimes that do happen in their towns :p. 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, nokat said:

This is probably not an unpopular opinion, but can people stop saying this is a good place to raise children, things like this don't happen here, they lit up a room with their smile? Because I am going to avoid those smiley happy places where nothing bad ever happens. Like Jessica Fletcher in Cabot Cove, the most murdery small town ever.
 

Watching Forensic Files one night they featured Grand Junction, Colorado and said all that. The case was a wife murdering her husband. The next night I was watching another episode and this one was someone sending bombs. Where was it? Grand Junction, Colorado. Ah, sorry if you had a wife murdering her husband AND bombs going off? It kind of blows a whole nothing bad ever happens here.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

It kind of blows a whole nothing bad ever happens here.

Everyone loves them. Except for one person. Nothing like this happens here. Except it did.
 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, nokat said:

Everyone loves them. Except for one person. Nothing like this happens here. Except it did.

I seem to remember a quote from that Joe Kenda one time where he talked about that, the whole, "They didn't have an enemy in the world" thing. He was like, "Well, they clearly had at least one....". 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Annber03 said:

I seem to remember a quote from that Joe Kenda one time where he talked about that, the whole, "They didn't have an enemy in the world" thing. He was like, "Well, they clearly had at least one....". 

...said in that only-from-Kenda way!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

...said in that only-from-Kenda way!

I googled Kenda quotes and it made my day start off well. I was actually looking for the one where he says something like "if being an a**hole was a crime, I'd have to put up a fence around Colorado." That one made me laugh.
 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post

Some random thoughts:

Catching up on 48 Hours episodes, and saw the episode called 'What Ever Happened to Mary Day?'  i am very surprised to not have seen the story before on any other franchise, since it seemed to have an intriguing, uncommon premise that kept us guessing about the outcome  i won't give anything away for those of you who haven't seen it.

New show on ID called Devil Among Us.  Maybe it's just a coincidence, but the first two episodes have been quite involved, with multiple aspects, which was engaging/engrossing.

Interesting show on Justice Network called Cruise Ship Killers.  It is all murders that occurred on cruise ships.  I've only seen about 7 or 8 episodes, but they have all been different sorts of motives.  Unfortunately, almost half of the ones I've seen haven't been solved/prosecuted.

Don't recall which show I watched, but the bad guy admitted doing the murder, said he had committed 3 more in the area, and requested the death penalty.  They found a drawing he had done of 11 skulls, and given that he was a psycho, they concluded that he had probably killed 7 more people.  They said they wouldn't agree to give him the death penalty until he gave them info about more murders.  So apparently they just pissed away 7 more months without getting anything from him, and then he committed suicide in jail.  I was so angry...if they had just made a deal with him and said, "Yes, we will give you the death penalty, if you give us xyz information," then he probably would have gladly given the info.  Instead, it looks like they tried to play hardball, didn't even get info on the ones he said he committed, and got nothing on any more possible murders.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

New show on ID called Devil Among Us.

I watched the one with the Alaska Sniper that was two hours long. I'm not always a fan of the 48 hour shows.

I don't get why murderers won't say where bodies are after they are found guilty.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, nokat said:

I don't get why murderers won't say where bodies are after they are found guilty.

Because they're assholes, pretty much. It's the one remaining thing they can have some level of control and power over, and it's another way to taunt everyone impacted by the case. And it's something they can keep in their back pocket to use as a potential card for any future attempts at appeals or lighter sentences or early releases or whatever as well. 

  • Like 6
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, Annber03 said:

Because they're assholes, pretty much. It's the one remaining thing they can have some level of control and power over, and it's another way to taunt everyone impacted by the case. And it's something they can keep in their back pocket to use as a potential card for any future attempts at appeals or lighter sentences or early releases or whatever as well.

Yes, like something they can use later to get reduced time, and they're assholes.
 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/20/2020 at 10:19 PM, Annber03 said:

Oh, hey, the Jodi Huisentruit case from my town got covered on one of those "Hometown Homicide" shows this evening. 

It never gets any less weird seeing shots of your hometown on TV. I see signs like the one they showed at the end all the time around here. I can't believe it's been 25 years since that happened. It's crazy that there's still no proper resolution-hopefully someday. 

Agreed.  I am from the general area Ray Gricar disappeared from.  I drive by the p,ace where his car was found and his computer several days a week.  Slightly creepy.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I saw a documentary about little Hayleigh Cummings--the 5 year old from Florida who disappeared about 5 years ago.  I don't think Misty was involved {Maybe peripherally}, but I think Ronald Cummingers owed a big time drug dealer whole lot of money and this was payback. Ronald and Misty were scum, but with 26 years staring in her face, I think she would have told them anything she knew.  Ronald was at work so he was "cleared, but I put the blame  primarily on him.

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/25/2020 at 11:38 AM, Schnickelfritz said:

Mr Schnickelfritz and I really enjoyed Accused: Guilty or Innocent... until the 2 part season ender (Jason Carter accused of murdering his mother in Iowa). The minute (and I do mean the minute) we saw the lead investigator Agent Ludwick of the IDCI and his description of listening to the 9-11 call, we knew he was an  issue. Mr S lasted all of 15 minutes  into the first episode before giving up. I stayed with it and gave updates as misery loves company. 

I finally finished watching the series.  The episodes were edge-of-your-seat level of involvement for me.  The one I was surprised about was Angel, the 13-year old girl whose fingerprints were found on the duct tape.  I won't give anything away for those who haven't seen it yet, but I will say that I definitely got the sense, as her attorney did, that she knew more than she was saying.  I don't know if she was protecting her grandmother, even though she says they weren't close, but it can't be a coincidence that the last call that the victim received, only a few hours before he died, was from Angel's grandmother about getting some drugs.  Angel's wording in answering some questions was weird.  There was one about the house where the murder took place, and she said something like "That's not something that I have a recollection of in my memory."    

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/20/2020 at 5:39 AM, nokat said:

'This is probably not an unpopular opinion, but can people stop saying this is a good place to raise children, things like this don't happen here, they lit up a room with their smile? Because I am going to avoid those smiley happy places where nothing bad ever happens. Like Jessica Fletcher in Cabot Cove, the most murdery small town ever.
 

Don't forget "she was beautiful" and "she had so much potential she would have changed the world."

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

I’m watching Forbidden Love: Dying for Love....so the uncle and niece are in love. I’m just trying to wrap my brain around it.  

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

On 7/20/2020 at 5:39 AM, nokat said:

This is probably not an unpopular opinion, but can people stop saying this is a good place to raise children, things like this don't happen here, they lit up a room with their smile? Because I am going to avoid those smiley happy places where nothing bad ever happens. Like Jessica Fletcher in Cabot Cove, the most murdery small town ever.

I agree, and my pet peeve is "no one locks their doors."  
Maybe if they did, they'd be better off.
But I came to talk about Genetic Detective, which I really like, (and would love to have access to all those databases of obits and other articles she has.)
I've never submitted my DNA, because I'm more interested in names and places of real people, not just you x% from wherever, but I'd have no problem with someone using my DNA to find that a relative was a killer.

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, auntjess said:

But I came to talk about Genetic Detective

That sounds like something I'd really like.  I've really enjoyed some of the shows that have older crimes that get solved through DNA. 
 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/2/2020 at 11:08 PM, nokat said:
On 8/2/2020 at 9:53 PM, auntjess said:

But I came to talk about Genetic Detective

That sounds like something I'd really like.  I've really enjoyed some of the shows that have older crimes that get solved through DNA. 

It's on ID Saturday night at 10P ET, and again at 1AM Sunday.
She's on Facebook, CeCeMoore, Genetic Genealogist.

 

 

Edited by auntjess
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/4/2020 at 4:18 AM, auntjess said:

It's on ID Saturday night at 10P ET, and again at 1AM Sunday.
She's on Facebook, CeCeMoore, Genetic Genealogist.

 

 

There's a thread on the Genetic Detective  show  around here.  I love that show. It has a few that post about it. 

I happened upon part of The Piketon Family Murders documentary this morning on Oxygen.  Omg, all the time they spent describing how bewildered they all were, at first, how nobody had any idea if they were safe in the town, how worried they were, how confused, how uncertain they were if they would ever be caught, etc.  It was nauseating how long they spent conveying how lost the police and the community was over who murdered this family. ENOUGH.  I've never seen one point drug out that long.  Odd program.  I'm also annoyed that I'm not able to live stream that channel.  I can with other channels through spectrum, but, Oxygen won't even accept the provider, EVEN though, they have it listed on their provider list.  Odd. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I happened upon part of The Piketon Family Murders documentary this morning on Oxygen.  Omg, all the time they spent describing how bewildered they all were, at first, how nobody had any idea if they were safe in the town, how worried they were, how confused, how uncertain they were if they would ever be caught, etc.  It was nauseating how long they spent conveying how lost the police and the community was over who murdered this family. ENOUGH.  I've never seen one point drug out that long.  Odd program.  I'm also annoyed that I'm not able to live stream that channel.  I can with other channels through spectrum, but, Oxygen won't even accept the provider, EVEN though, they have it listed on their provider list.  Odd

I remember that one I think.  When they drag on too much for me, I just google it.
I'll look for the Genetic Detective thread, thanks.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I saw a little of an old Village of The Damned today.  Recall the lady who bought her mentally ill and threatening husband a firearm? Yeah, the one who was okay when he left the mental hospital after suffering paranoid thoughts and delusions? Who believed him when he said he was fine. Who didn't warn their friends of his condition?  Who didn't get a restraining order when he almost killed her and just trusted their 3 kids would be okay.  So, after he murders their good friend with the gun, she feels all bad.  She is eaten up with guilt that she didn't leave the town.  Lady, how did the town cause this murder?  She enabled it and she's lucky her and the kids weren't murdered too.  That was so disturbing.  At the end, her adult sons say there was nothing she could have done to prevent it..........man. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 7

Share this post


Link to post

I saw the show about Samira Frasch the other day.  She did not deserve what happened to her at all, but I really did not like her trying to make her infant some social media star.  The home movies shown of her pushing the baby (Hyrah) in some fancy decked out stroller, dressed to the hilt, letting strangers touch her, etc.  It bothered me for some reason.  Not necessarily because of danger from strangers, but that an infant is seen as a commodity, of sorts.  Also, the infant can't communicate if they don't like it (being paraded around, etc).

Her husband is a POS and is where he belongs.  I hope the two babies are living a normal life somewhere. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe I am out of touch, but I just don't get why someone would pay a videographer to be at your beck and call for stuff like this.

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Just saw another show where DNA and genealogy tracing find a culprit in a very cold case.
It was On the Case with Paula Zahn, "A Test of Patience," on ID.
I don't see a repeat listed, but original air date was 8/9/20, so I'd guess it will show up again soon.
Most of the show wasn't on this, but last cold case detective was inspired by the Golden State Killer case, and did the work mostly on his own.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Child sex abuse is particularly horrible.  I recently was aghast when watching a documentary made by a man who endured it as a child. (His sister too.)  It was later discovered that his own father had been abused by the same family members and STILL ALLOWED THE FAMILY MEMBERS ACCESS TO HIS CHILDREN.  I just can't wrap my brain around it.  Who does that.  I was furious that this father who left the children in the monster's care was not prosecuted.  The film is available on Netflix. 

 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

Watching this Charlottesville special right now and good lord, they weren't playing around with the viewer discretion warning at the beginning. These images are making me physically ill. This is just...beyond horrifying and disgusting. 

This Kessler creep has a very punchable face. What a fucking slimeball. 

Heather's mom is breaking my heart and I want to hug her. 

  • Sad 7

Share this post


Link to post

Did anyone watch Licensed to Kill this weekend? Who goes to a doctor they found on Craig's List? It's shady enough finding an apartment on there (though I did find my place on there) let alone entrusting your health to someone on there!

On 8/9/2020 at 11:58 PM, funky-rat said:

Maybe I am out of touch, but I just don't get why someone would pay a videographer to be at your beck and call for stuff like this.

 

Yeah, I don't get it either. I suppose both of these people were pretty narcissistic but did they not get that they were setting this girl up to be completely self centered?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size