Type keyword(s) to search

BiP Season 2 Spoilers: I've Got Sand in Low Places

• Start Topic

US Magazine has published the spoiler about Kirk and Carly... apparently she was already planning their kids and was completely blindsided

"apparently she was already planning their kids"

And she thought this was OKAY????? After what, three weeks?????

Yeah. I'd have dumped her arse too.

• Love 3

Carly has been consistent...consistently annoying with the emotional maturity of a 12 year old.  It's a race to infancy between Carly & Ashley I.

Carly's lament on the Bachelor was that she had never been in a stable relationship in which she was treated with respect etc.  Not necessarily her fault, but if you're a bottle-blonde cruise ship singer I imagine that a) romantic encounters with passengers are frowned upon and even if they occur they will be brief/finite by definition, b) if you are a cruise ship singer surrounded by bartenders, busboys, waiters, etc. who simply want sex then you must either avoid them or yield to the hookup culture.

Unfortunately for her, this means that while a hothouse let's-pair-off-and-win 'boyfriend' may look like the real thing it still isn't because it can't be.

• Love 2

Remember that scene from "Bridget Jones Diary" where Bridget has to go to dinner with all the smug, married folks?!  Well for me Carly and to an lesser extent Jade turned into those smug, married folks that Bridget lamented having to deal with.  

Part of me wants to have empathy for Carly on having her to deal with Kirk packing up and leaving paradise but then I remember she ditched her brother's wedding for this stupid show and then I don't care anymore.

I'm actually kinda surprised that US weekly gave away such a big spoiler so close to the end but they are in cahoots with Fleiss so for whatever reason, Fleiss & company wanted the news to get out there.  Guess to drum up even more buzz since this is a holiday weekend. 

• Love 2

Remember that scene from "Bridget Jones Diary" where Bridget has to go to dinner with all the smug, married folks?!  Well for me Carly and to an lesser extent Jade turned into those smug, married folks that Bridget lamented having to deal with.  

Right?? Pretty ridiculous attitude just because some guy on a liquor-soaked vacation hasn't minded laying on the beach next to you for, what, 14 whole days in a row? Get over yourselves! 

• Love 3

Marcus and Lacey, boring as they might have been, weren't as judgemental as Carly/Tanner/Jade are being with their catty remarks.

IKR?  And since we know that Jade & Tanner stay together I am kinda looking forward to the Cary & Kirk demise.  (as mean as that sounds)

So I was reading RS blog and he hinted that the Tenley and Joshua break up was Tenley's doing.  And that Tenley never had any intention of staying with Josh, she was just hooking up with him for the sake of the show.   Well that bish--I like Josh and he seems to be really into Tenley so when I heard about their breakup I was really surprised.  RS also hinted that Josh was simply out of Tenley's league...idk I could be reading too much into what he's saying but I tend to believe RS over anyone else....

One of Carly's best lowlights was when Chelsie asked her who was single. Carly interpreted that as, "Tell me about you and Kirk."

• Love 1

IKR?  And since we know that Jade & Tanner stay together I am kinda looking forward to the Cary & Kirk demise.  (as mean as that sounds)

So I was reading RS blog and he hinted that the Tenley and Joshua break up was Tenley's doing.  And that Tenley never had any intention of staying with Josh, she was just hooking up with him for the sake of the show.   Well that bish--I like Josh and he seems to be really into Tenley so when I heard about their breakup I was really surprised.  RS also hinted that Josh was simply out of Tenley's league...idk I could be reading too much into what he's saying but I tend to believe RS over anyone else....

By most accounts, Joshua is an a-hole in real life. A lot of people were surprised that Tenly stayed with him which does lead one to believe that she just did to be on the show.

• Love 3
By most accounts, Joshua is an a-hole in real life. A lot of people were surprised that Tenly stayed with him which does lead one to believe that she just did to be on the show.

Oh wow, I didn't know that...it's amazing how a person can be portrayed in such a good light on tv (as I believe Josh has been on both shows) and then turn out to be a douche in real life. 

So is the finale Monday the 7th or the following Monday the 14th?  I thought it was on the 14th but according to the RS spoilers there are only two rose ceremonies left, the big one where a lot of people leave and then the Fantasy Suite dates and another rose ceremony to see which couples stay together after the show. 

Only two more shows, Sunday September 6 and Monday, September 7.

According to the press release, the mass exodus at the Rose ceremony and Kirk leaving paradise takes place on Sunday night.

Monday night will be the four fantasy suite dates, Tenley's messy break up with Josh and Jade getting a ring from Tanner.

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 1

Finally, some action.   Thanks, CindyBee.

Carly is about as mature as Ashley I when it comes to  expectations in relationships it seems.    Gee Carly, maybe it didn't work out all those times because of the frequent travel required by your job?   You're only 30, retire from the cruise lines, get a 9 to 5 and start dating non BN people    Of course, see a talented stylist.   You'd be cute with the right grooming.   

• Love 1

I could already see from the past few episodes that Tenley wasn't serious about Josh. She keeps saying how nice that Joshua treats her like a princess and how nice it is to be pampered but never said a word about how much she likes him, unlike Carly and Ashley who can't shut up about their guys. And I do agree that Josh is out of Tenley's league. Tenley is a good catch by BiP standards, definitely much more than Jade.

• Love 2

Finally, some action.   Thanks, CindyBee.

Carly is about as mature as Ashley I when it comes to  expectations in relationships it seems.    Gee Carly, maybe it didn't work out all those times because of the frequent travel required by your job?   You're only 30, retire from the cruise lines, get a 9 to 5 and start dating non BN people    Of course, see a talented stylist.   You'd be cute with the right grooming.   

Ok, I hate that I know this so dont hate me but I read somewhere that Carly is no longer a cruise singer and had moved to Nashville to make it in country. Hee haw!

• Love 1
US Magazine has published the spoiler about Kirk and Carly... apparently she was already planning their kids and was completely blindsided

She skipped her brother's wedding to be on TV for a few weeks. I wonder how she will feel about that in a couple of years?

• Love 1

I actually perused her IG account. She's self promoting but doesn't seem to have much to offer. Actually, that was probably the self titled website which was self promoting as they are wont to be. Yes I am a loser.

She skipped her brother's wedding to be on TV for a few weeks. I wonder how she will feel about that in a couple of years?

I am sure she talked this over with her brother and family. They, most likely,  married here first.  Way too much red tape to get a marriage legal over here from a foreign country.  And they had their reception here.  She may have even been a witness to the state side marriage.  I don't think this is a big deal to anyone involved.  

• Love 4

Life and Style magazine's new issue spoils the 3 couples that are together at the end of the show.  Jade and Tanner are engaged.  Cassandra has already moved on from Justin to Jonathan.  And Nick and Sam are rocky.  Surprise, surprise.

"apparently she was already planning their kids"

Rags will print anything they want if they think it will create interest or outrage.  I doubt this is true.  

Her narrative on the show is producer induced and quite accurate.  She is not being catty, she is telling it as she sees it.  We are seeing the same damn thing.  I agree with her take, every time.  I like her.  

I like Jade too.  She was my favorite on Chris' season.  

• Love 1
By most accounts, Joshua is an a-hole in real life.

Who are the "most" being referred to here? I've seen no evidence of this. Ben, the new Bachelor, even got him to make a rose for his mother and Chelsie said he and Tenley were her two favorite people on the show. Joshua is also now helping to raise money by auctioning off a date with him for a trauma patient who was in a car crash. Dear wonald, who has Joshua been an a-hole to? He's back in farmland, away from the spotlight. Are the people from his town giving the scoop on his a-hole behavior?

Regarding that article on Tenley, something is off to me. While anything is possible, why would Tenley pretend with Joshua when he wasn't her only option? She is very friendly with JJ, even now after the show. Why didn't she choose him or Michael, who came to paradise for her? Those are guaranteed roses yet she chose Joshua, who she supposedly doesn't like, to stay on the show? If you check out what goes on in the background, you will also see that she spends a lot of time in Joshua's space and they are usually touching or talking to each other. She is a damn good actress if this was all pretend and I will say again anything is possible, but some things don't add up for me.

• Love 1

Who are the "most" being referred to here? I've seen no evidence of this. Ben, the new Bachelor, even got him to make a rose for his mother and Chelsie said he and Tenley were her two favorite people on the show. Joshua is also now helping to raise money by auctioning off a date with him for a trauma patient who was in a car crash. Dear wonald, who has Joshua been an a-hole to? He's back in farmland, away from the spotlight. Are the people from his town giving the scoop on his a-hole behavior?

Well, obviously JJ but I have noticed that very few from Kait's season stand up for him. I think Joe and Ben and that;s it. I see a bunch of Bach nation periscopes and most say they hear stuff and leave it at that.

• Love 1

Well, obviously JJ but I have noticed that very few from Kait's season stand up for him. I think Joe and Ben and that;s it. I see a bunch of Bach nation periscopes and most say they hear stuff and leave it at that.

It could just be that he's not part of their "cool" crowd and that's why they're dissing him. I'm always suspicious of hearsay without concrete examples, especially from the Bachelor Family bunch. Not that I want to be friends with Joshua or anything, but to me he's no worse than any of the other famewhores who went on BiP.

I'm pretty sure while on Chris's season, Carly shared that her last boyfriend wouldn't have anything to do with her physically.   I wonder how long did she consider this guy a "boyfriend" before she realized something was "off".??

Then she meets Kirk who sits there like Gomer Pyle or something;   Carly's TH is her screaming  "just kiss me for God's sake'  and she finally has to make the first move and kiss him.  I think he's challenged in that area too for some reason.  Something's not  quite right.    At the very least ,to me,  guys who want women to make the first move are saying  "I'm not responsible for any hurt feelings that come of this..she came on to me..    Actually,  I suspect Kirk is a bit of a closet case.  My guess is they're not 'kickin' it' much if at all.  I'm not surprised he's burnin' rubber out of there before the 'final rose'.  

I like Carly.  But I get the impression from her naivety with men that she had a sheltered upbringing.. possibly a strong religious thing.   

Carly did say --after she had coupled up with Kirk  --  "I came here to find a husband....." suggesting she had accomplished her goal.  She wasn't the least bit shy about saying what she was about.  (this also suggests a possible strong religious or fundamental  background to me)

I don't recall her comments on Bip  to be particularly mean.  . . I like her snark.  

On Britt;    Britt had a tantrum when for just a moment she wasn't the 'very special one'  spewing her huge sense of entitlement and her superiority over other women.   I do think Carly never believed Britt's sweet-as-pie side,  so when the   "other Britt"  came out, Carly was like   "Yup!!  I knew she would go there!  And for sure a lot of (jealous) satisfaction that for once the prettiest pretty (and she was pretty) didn't always get what she wants.   I think she spoke for many also-rans who see the sense of entitlement that especially beautiful people tend to develop.and expect.

Edited by seasick

US Magazine has published the spoiler about Kirk and Carly... apparently she was already planning their kids and was completely blindsided

Rags will print anything they want if they think it will create interest or outrage.  I doubt this is true.

So it seems US Mag got it right. It's always kind of satisfying when you get to hear the actual words reported coming out of the person's mouth. And not even a voiceover, but an actual scene of Carly sitting with Kirk and musing about their future wedding and children!
  • Love 1

So it seems US Mag got it right.

They Reality Steve's spoilers, waited a month and ran their "exclusive" right before the episode. Say what you will about Kaitlyn's season but he nailed every. single. thing about BiP season 2. All the coming and goings, all the arguments, everything.

• Love 3

Cassandra and Jonathan? Awesome. And since I don't think they overlapped anywhere (other than maybe in the holding hut in Mexico if that existed) I guess it gives more credence to everyone hanging out together. I felt bad for Jonathan but she sounds like a much better consolation prize than any of the others he was saddled with.

I'm convinced that Tenley held out through everything so that she could be the next Bachelorette.