Type keyword(s) to search

BiP Season 2 Spoilers: I've Got Sand in Low Places

• Start Topic

So on Steve's webchat last night, he said BIP spoilers will come next week.  He did let one out, in that Clare does not make it to the end of the show.  Poor thing, it was her 3rd time and still no love match.  

(edited)

Aw, Clare. I've strangely come to like her on these shows. I still think she would make a good bachelorette. She's a little intense but at least it would be entertaining. I still remember the smack down she gave to Ashlee in BiP.

Edited by waving feather
  • Love 8

So on Steve's webchat last night, he said BIP spoilers will come next week.  He did let one out, in that Clare does not make it to the end of the show.  Poor thing, it was her 3rd time and still no love match.  

You have to wonder what would have happened had she gone out with Cody last summer.   Instead she stayed with Zack and Michelle latched on to Cody (RS says they have gotten back together which was obvious from Michelle's social media). 

• Love 1

I guess she can be photo-shopped into all the photos but yeah that's pretty bad to miss a family wedding for your next 15 seconds of fame.

RS did say that one of the girls was working hard pre-filming, talking to multiple guys to shore up her alliances and it all blew up in her face.  Will be interesting to see if that turns out to be Carly. 

It must be. Let's be honest: on a show that's a shameless hookup-fest, she wasn't going to be an early pick in many fantasy drafts, if you will.

• Love 4

Carly is probably going to be this season's Sarah Herron.  Attractive, but with that palpable air of desperate neediness that usually sends guys scurrying off in the opposite direction.  I'm still pissed at the way Carly treated Britt, so I hope she flames out on this show too.  

• Love 3

Not only does Carly come off desperate, she's also the younger sister of Zak and you know that the guys from Des' season (Ron, Mikey, Michael G) are going to stay far, far, away as there is always that "you don't mess around with your friend's younger sister" code.    Well one might use her as a place holder, to stay in the game till the next wave of girls get there. 

• Love 2

Not only does Carly come off desperate, she's also the younger sister of Zak and you know that the guys from Des' season (Ron, Mikey, Michael G) are going to stay far, far, away as there is always that "you don't mess around with your friend's younger sister" code. Well one might use her as a place holder, to stay in the game till the next wave of girls get there.

Also, Carly is not tall enough to get on Mikey's boat.

• Love 6

Spoilers are up at Reality Steve's site.

For those that don't read, this year's engagement is drum rolllllllllll

Jade and Tanner!!

Crazy!

I'll try to bring over more in a bit.

• Love 2

For some reason, I'm happy for Jade & Tanner.   Good luck to them!

Some more random stuff:

1. Samantha is the one that was talking to multiple guys preshow--Joe Bailey and Nick Peterson;  she and Joe end up fighting off and on;  ends up with Nick at the end

2. Ashley I falls for Jared; he does not return her affections at the end as he's still hung up on Kaitlyn

3. Her sister leaves early on to go home to work things out with some married guy; yes she admits to being a mistress on national tv.  lovely

4. Chris B comes on the show to meet Jade; she's taken so that's why he doesn't end up staying.

Before the end, bunch of people leave cause they don't have anyone or don't want to continue on--see Jared and Ashley I

Final couples are:

Kirk and Carly

Nick & Samantha

Justin & Cassandra

Joshua & Tenley

Jade & Tanner

Kirk breaks up with Carly before the overnight dates.

Other four couples go on overnight dates;  Tenley & Joshua break up.   Nick & Samantha and Cassandra & Justin stay together and agree to date in real world.

And of course, Tanner & Jade are the it couple and get the Neal Lane ring.

• Love 3

HOLY CRAP.

Last night I joked that Tanner stuck around on TBette JUST long enough to get a BiP invite, so he could have a crack at Jade. And not a successful one.

In fact he was my pick for the first elimination! And he makes an ass of me by winning it all. Because, let's face it, this is basically Jade's own Bachelorette season, plus other people doing other stuff.

• Love 5
(edited)

HOLY CRAP.

Last night I joked that Tanner stuck around on TBette JUST long enough to get a BiP invite, so he could have a crack at Jade. And not a successful one.

In fact he was my pick for the first elimination! And he makes an ass of me by winning it all. Because, let's face it, this is basically Jade's own Bachelorette season, plus other people doing other stuff.

I agree that this was Jade's bacholorette season and everything else is just filler.  And instead of bouncing from guy to guy, like probably Fleiss wanted, she connects to Tanner on day one and ends up engaged.  Will be interesting to see how their story is edited.

And for those that don't read Steve's site, the show will be on for THREE hours this summer--one hour on Sunday and two hours on Monday night.    Guess they have lots of tears and break downs to show.   I have a feeling Ashley I's parting from Jared is going to be quite tearful.     And the whole Samantha/Joe/Nick triangle of love sounds quite dramatic.  

Can't wait to watch!

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 4
(edited)

I know! We'll finally see her speak!

Who knew that when we finally get to hear/see Samantha, she's part of a big ole messy love triangle.  Guess she's ready for her 15 seconds of fame and is going to make the most of her time in Paradise and not fade into the background!   Episode 4 is when Nick P arrives so will have to wait a bit for the fireworks.

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 1

I don't know who any of those people are in that love triangle. The only Joe and Nick (that isn't Viall) that I can think of is Joe from this season and Nick who took all the money on Bachelor Pad. No idea who Samantha is. But as long as there's drama, that's all that matters to me! OMG Tanner and Jade!

I don't know who any of those people are in that love triangle. The only Joe and Nick (that isn't Viall) that I can think of is Joe from this season and Nick who took all the money on Bachelor Pad. No idea who Samantha is. But as long as there's drama, that's all that matters to me! OMG Tanner and Jade!

Yes, those are the Joe and Nick in question. Samantha is the gorgeous brunette who got halfway through Chris's season without being shown speaking even once, to anyone.

• Love 2

It's keep all the money Nick? Well crap. I loved what he did on BP & hoped to never see him on Bachelor Nation shows again so I could keep that golden memory of him alive. I imagine my love of him may turn sour as he sits on a triangle point.

After reading that Michelle $ & Cody Code are possibly reconciled my suspicious side wondered if it was for a shot at BIP advisory status. Although I suppose as the married success story Marcus & Lacy should really get that honor. Honor? Duty? Chance to have another minute or two in the spotlight?

It's unfortunate Jade couldn't have led grown ass man Chris on for a few episodes just for our entertainment. If it's set up the same as last year having to pick one rose/one person tends to cause quick coupling. I wish they could have a free spot contest for an extra man & woman. I don't know exactly what I'm imagining, just something to keep things a little of balance & raccoon drama worthy. YOPO, wait I mean YOPT!

• Love 6

It's keep all the money Nick? Well crap. I loved what he did on BP & hoped to never see him on Bachelor Nation shows again so I could keep that golden memory of him alive. I imagine my love of him may turn sour as he sits on a triangle point.

Yes! Bill Simmons called his Bachelor Pad victory the greatest reality-TV moment of all time, and I agree in full.

This is exactly like Michael Jordan ending his career with the game-winning shot in the 1998 NBA Finals...only to come back for a lackluster season with the Washington Wizards in 2003.

It's a damn shame.

• Love 7

Thanks for posting the link, CindyBee. And, crap! That's the gorgeous Ashley S headed towards an ambulance? I so wanted her to win the whole thing. Hope she's OK. Or is possible that little Miss Onion's peek behind the curtain into Show's "betting room" cost her dearly and she was forced to contract in again as Crazy girl?

That's the gorgeous Ashley S headed towards an ambulance? I so wanted her to win the whole thing. Hope she's OK.

Just like last season, when they wanted us to think some crazy shit went down and people got hurt, the worst that happened was dehydration and stomach bugs.

• Love 2

According to Reality Steve's spoilers, there's a lot of dehydration during the filming, so that's probably why Ashley S. needs an ambulance.  And she makes it through episode 5 where she leaves at the end. The last episode is 6, with 5 remaining couples.   No telling if she kept the crazy going, but she looks great in the previews.  

• Love 1

And, crap! That's the gorgeous Ashley S headed towards an ambulance? I so wanted her to win the whole thing.

There's nothing to "win" on BiP. The best any of them can hope for is to meet someone they like, and for that person to like them back.

• Love 1

Yeah, there sure wasn't anything to "win" last season! But I was hoping that barring a cash prize, Ashley S would at least win some redemption. Girl is no fool.

• Love 1

Ashley S got to make out with Dan, go on a date with Nick and probably do lots of hair for her fellow ladies in paradise so I'd say she had a good couple of weeks in paradise.  So the little trip to the hospital with Dan probably wasn't much fun but still.   

I have a feeling she'll be one of the main story lines this season, after Jade/Tanner, along with:

Ashley I not finding love with Jared

Joe/Samantha/Nick triangle of love

Carly getting dumped by Kirk

Clare leaving alone. Again

Tenley's fling with Joshua

• Love 1

Reality Steve has a blog up about the "Men tell all" taping and it seems a new clip of Bachelor in Paradise is shown and the main story line is that Ashley I calls Kaitlyn, crying that Jared is still in love with Kaitlyn so I guess we should expect lots of tears from Ashley if she fell hard for Jared and he's still hung up on Kaitlyn.   In a way, I feel a bit sorry for Ashley.  Just a bit!

• Love 1
(edited)

Marcus was really mopey over Andi when he got to the beach last season, but Lacey worked her mojo to perk him back up.  I guess none of the girls this season had that magic and nobody was handing out freebie sex to help Jared re-focus and "get over" Kaitlyn.  

But since we know Ashley I was a virgin when she left Chris's season, do we presume she still hadn't given it up by the time she hit the beach?   Jared wasn't going to get any, so maybe he just decided to make it easy and leave. 

Maybe for all his high points, he's actually a brooding, moody emo-boy that sulks.  But with good manners.  *LOL*

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 3
(edited)

Have no idea if Ashley shows up still a virgin in Paradise.    Just my guess from following her with one eye on social media, she still is.     Does that play a part of Jared of not being able to let go of Kaitlyn, I doubt it but  who knows. 

Obviously this "triangle" is going to be one of the main story of the season, since Jared doesn't end up dumping Ashley till episode 5.   

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 1

Some people just don't fake "get over" a fake romance as quickly as others do.  :)

Maybe the original script Jared was handed was for him to follow in Marcus' footsteps and find love but something happened along the way where it flipped to him being hung up still on Kaitlyn and breaking Ashley's heart.   And luckily for show, Tanner & Jade stepped up with the engagement story that they the producers didn't get from Jared/Ashley.

• Love 3

According to Reality Steve's spoilers, there's a lot of dehydration during the filming, so that's probably why Ashley S. needs an ambulance.  And she makes it through episode 5 where she leaves at the end. The last episode is 6, with 5 remaining couples.   No telling if she kept the crazy going, but she looks great in the previews.  

ha... I do feel for them for the whole dehydration thing, but makes me think maybe they should be provided with WATER. From everything I've read the alcohol flows freely - can they not spring for some water too?

• Love 2

Does dehydration really require a trip to the hospital (let a alone in an ambulance)? I've experienced dehydration a couple of times when traveling in the Middle East one summer; all I had to do was sit or lie down somewhere out of direct sunlight, drink a few glasses of water, and I was fine again after an hour or so.

Does dehydration really require a trip to the hospital (let a alone in an ambulance)? I've experienced dehydration a couple of times when traveling in the Middle East one summer; all I had to do was sit or lie down somewhere out of direct sunlight, drink a few glasses of water, and I was fine again after an hour or so.

I know I've had to go once for dehydration - I couldn't keep down enough water to get hydrated, but was starting to have some really bad symptoms from it (dizzy, shaky, etc.).  I started having what I thought was some kind of seizure - ended up just serious dehydration. My grandmother-in-law had to go once for dehydration as well. In her case she had passed out cold before they figured out that was the problem. Both of us seriously needed IV fluids, though.  So I can buy people needing to go to the hospital for it, and an ambulance being called, especially if you didn't know what was going on.

• Love 3

I think you're right, and TPTB probably also didn't want to risk a negligence lawsuit, so they covered their asses by calling an ambulance. And I'm sure they weren't too upset to have DRAMATIC ambulance footage they could tease the hell out of.

• Love 4

I'm kind of heartbroken Jade and Tanner are together. Even though I have -1,000% chance of ever being with Tanner, my heart is all about Tanner these days. And Jades just a wild mustang.

• Love 1

I'm kind of heartbroken Jade and Tanner are together. Even though I have -1,000% chance of ever being with Tanner, my heart is all about Tanner these days. And Jades just a wild mustang.

Well you never know, ole Tanner could be back out on the market sooner than later.   Though Jade moving to Nashville tells me she is at least wants to work on the relationship as Nashville is way closer to Kansas City than LA is.   

• Love 2
(edited)

The whole season's story is out before it airs at all?!

Yes the entire season had been spoiled weeks ago by Reality Steve.   

For whatever reason, people LOVE to blab to Steve what happens.  Its like he said on one of his podcasts, that people get a rush out of being the one to tell when they know something.  

So someone knows that Jade is engaged to Tanner, they report the news to Steve.  And it goes on and on until we basically can know whats going on.  

I don't mind but I can see if you don't want to know, then RS isn't someone to follow.

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 1

Yes the entire season had been spoiled weeks ago by Reality Steve.   

For whatever reason, people LOVE to blab to Steve what happens.  Its like he said on one of his podcasts, that people get a rush out of being the one to tell when they know something.  

So someone knows that Jade is engaged to Tanner, they report the news to Steve.  And it goes on and on until we basically can know whats going on.  

I don't mind but I can see if you don't want to know, then RS isn't someone to follow.

Hmmm, to watch or not to watch?! (Haven't seen this show yet.)