Type keyword(s) to search

BiP Season 2 Spoilers: I've Got Sand in Low Places

• Start Topic

I think she dumps him next week right? Keeps him this week, then sends him home next week? 

Yes according to reality steve, the big dumping of Joe comes in week 4 when Samantha's other pre-show guy Nick Peterson shows up.

Suppose to be:

Nick arrives; sees Samantha with Joe so asks out Ashley S

Ashley S gives Nick her rose at the RC

Samantha, who has been fighting with Joe about her relationship with Nick, dumps Joe and gives her rose to Dan

In episodes 5/6, Nick & Samantha become a couple and leave Paradise together

Joe is left with nothing except one of the worst edits in Bachelor nation history.  

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 7

Sadly, Joe may be shown for the sociopath he is but he was still able to score a handjob from a hot chick he would not be able to score in his normal life in a million yrs. On national TV no less. So he still comes out ahead. Other people's opinions do not affect sociopaths so negative opinions wont phase him.

Interestingly, Mikey T. was cast last season but stayed in the hotel the whole time; he never got called up to get in the game. So maybe the reserves stay in the hotel for the entirety of the show, even if they've already been eliminated.

I have a vision of Mikey just LIVING down there, in the hotel, maybe provides personal training at the hotel gym to pay expenses, and is "on call"  for Bachelor in Paradise, in case they need a guy.  

and BUGS MEANY -  I crack up every time I see your name and the picture.  I used to love those books! 

Edited by backformore
  • Love 3

Maybe it's more that he leaves because he doesn't feel a close connection with any of the women he's met, and he DID feel a connection to Kaitlyn.  Not so much that he can't get over her, but that nobody on BiP seems worth pursuing.  And with Claire, it seems he got scared off because she wants LOVE and MARRIAGE -   and SOON! 

I don't think Jared will have a problem finding someone once he's back home. 

Maybe he was offered a TV spot somewhere.  He has distinctive looks, doesn't look like every other schmoe, and many find him (and his personality) attractive...  I'd rather that be the reason.

Even if that's not the reason, he's inexperienced in dating, so probably isn't at ease with women closing in on him.

Tonight JJ leaves and Mikey comes back in his place.  I wonder if they suspected JJ was going to bail and kept Mikey around a few extra days as insurance.  Or maybe they keep a couple of guys and girls there, just in case of unplanned exits.  I think Mikey, Mike and Jonathan were just eliminated maybe 2 days prior.  

Shoot.  I was getting fond of JJ.  Has a sense of humor and when things get serious, he shows signs of caring about other people's feelings.  A lot of his schtick is alpha-male bravado for the production cameras.

I'm sad to hear about JJ too because I, too, was changing my opinion of him. I do think he's got a sense of humor and feel like maybe he was playing up the bromance with Clint (was it Clint) in a funny way whereas Clint seemed to be taking it way seriously. Now I almost wish Clare and Ashley S would leave too so I could quit this STD riddled train wreck.

Are they bringing another single Mother on? The one who sort of looked like Beavis and named her child after lettuce?

They're actually bringing TWO other single mothers on. Mackenzie, the one who named her child Kale, and Cassandra, the one from Juan Pablo's season who had a baby with an NBA player.

Good grief what's up with all the single moms showing up for a low rent hook up show? I try to make sure my real life dating won't impact or effect my kids, the idea of going on this trash show when I have kids at home is ridiculous to me.

I'm looking forward to Joe being left rose-less, but it's slightly muted by the fact that Nick is part of the reason. I wanted him to ride off into reality TV history in a blaze of laughing glory never to be seen again. I know he's probably going to sully my golden memory of when he kept all the money.

• Love 9

Did I imagine this....I keep thinking someone said she was pregnant in promos at the beginning of this show.  That seems to be gone as an issue (if it ever was).  Did my mind dissolve early?

That was Ashley's sister's voice. She said something like, "You're no longer a virgin, AND you might be pregnant?" Who knows what the context was. In any case, no one gets pregnant.

That makes me feel better.  I thought it was the sisters, but I couldn't figure out how Ashley could manage to be a virgin and pregnant (yes, it is possible given modern medicine but that seems beyond the scope of this show).  At least I didn't completely imagine it....the context certainly was lost.  Thank you!! 

The editors love putting in shocking, fake bits in the season preview that never happened.  Remember last year when they showed someone in handcuffs and then we never saw any arrest cause it was just the cast joking around with a pair.

So of course I watched the new preview from last night's show with one eye but I do think it collaborates a couple of RS spoilers:

1. Tenley leaves paradise single as she's in the SUV of doom alone

2. Someone major leaving during the day, early;  most probably Jared as he's suppose to leave before the cocktail party of episode 5

Not sure if Carly's sobbing "I hate him" is related to Kirk or not but that probably is her being dumped.  And good fake out on the Tanner "I can't give you this rose" cause that set off the unspoiled on social media that they break up.   The spoiled know that he's not giving her a rose, but a big ole Neal Lane diamond ring.

• Love 5

RS has a new blog up.

For those that don't read, he updated the relationship status of the couples.

Carly & Kirk--did break up in paradise and she is NOT dating Dan

Tenley--still alone but has tried getting with Ben H

Ashley S--is with an ex boyfriend from college and is "done" with the franchise

JJ is playing the field--doesn't believe the rumors about him and Juelia.  And I've seen a tabloid report linking him with Ashley I which is probably nothing either

Cassandra & Justin--done and she is now dating Jonathan (there's been pics of them together online)

Samantha & Nick Peterson--still together

Jade & Tanner--still engaged; not a surprise as she really hasn't been hiding her feelings about him on social media

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 2

I think in 2 episodes, Samantha has simultaneously made herself look like the both the skankiest and most back-stabbing contestant....In!...Bachelor!.....History!  *LOL*

If she was looking for infamy, I think she found it.  

• Love 5

I posted this on the media thread but Samantha is working overtime backtracking on Twitter. She is saying she was #undertheJoeSpell and she is getting dragged 'til kingdom come. Good.

Tenley, like Clare, needs to stop trying to date within the franchise and try the real world for once.

And good for Ashley S. She is far too fab for this franchise.

• Love 4

Samantha could be backtracking to smooth things over with Nick as even though this all played out 2 months ago, he has to be just a tad bit annoyed at her actions.  Or not.  

I just think she had these big mediawhore plans, maybe even be the one to leave with the Neal Lane rock and now it has all blown up in her face. Its actually a cautionary tale of be careful for what you wish for cause not all publicity is good.

• Love 2

Samantha could be backtracking to smooth things over with Nick as even though this all played out 2 months ago, he has to be just a tad bit annoyed at her actions.  Or not.  

I just think she had these big mediawhore plans, maybe even be the one to leave with the Neal Lane rock and now it has all blown up in her face. Its actually a cautionary tale of be careful for what you wish for cause not all publicity is good.

Oh, I am so, so sure it is something like this. Heh.

Nick is probably one of the few people that can understand the volume of crap that people on social media will throw at a contestant on a reality show.  He got it with both barrels after his awesome Rachel blindside on BP.  He's probably perfect for Samantha and can talk her down from the ledge if necessary. 

Edited by leighdear

The next Bach is suppose to be announced next week. Is there a spoiler for that? I've been looking and cannot find it in any of the threads. Someone point me in the right direction, I love spoilers!

I don't think there are any spoilers on the "he's definitely The Bachelor" front. But you can check out the The Next Bachelor May Be thread in the Bachelor forum to read/participate in the speculation posted there.

• Love 2

I don't think there are any spoilers on the "he's definitely The Bachelor" front. But you can check out the The Next Bachelor May Be thread in the Bachelor forum to read/participate in the speculation posted there.

If you check out Reality Steve, he claims to know who the next bachelor is for certain.

• Love 1

Yeah Jade was too busy promoting her brand to remember that she's sitting in Tanner's living room in Kansas City, not in her "new home" in Nashville.  Which I think doesn't exist; that the move was to hide the fact that she wasn't in LA anymore and actually living with Tanner a couple of states over.

She has 13 more days to go so lets see if she screws up again.   Odds are she will.   I guess as long as the news doesn't hit the front pages of People or Us Weekly, most of the masses that watch won't know.  And does it really matter as it seems like this season is more about the drama than who gets the Neal Lane ring at the end.  At the beginning of the season I thought Jade/Tanner's story would be the main focus of the season.  Was I wrong,  They are way too normal/boring for this trainwreck of a show.  

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 1

I'm a Wrong Reasons viewer so I am glad that Jade/Tanner are not the focus. I was Zzzzzing thru their Tequila date anyway. Besides you know the relationship is not gonna last. Unless Jade is that determined to eek out the two yrs for that 100K ring.

• Love 3

So who is the guy in the yellow shirt with the ring( at the end of tonites show during the previews for next week)?

Probably Marcus from last year.  

They did everything to make sure it looks like Jade & Tanner don't make it so that should tell you the spoiler that they are the engaged couple is totally true as that's Fleiss Preview fake out 101.

• Love 1

So next week we get the mass exodus of Jared, Dan and Ashley I at the cocktail party, before the rose ceremony.  Should be epic!

I'm betting by then most folks will be exhausted and maxed out on sun, sand, booze and crab-filled sheets.  *LOL*  

• Love 3

Fleiss' preview fake out is working as I've seen lots of posts on social media that Carly & Kirk get happily engaged and Tanner breaks poor Jade's heart.   So good job editors as there are going to be some surprised people when Kirk packs his bags and heads on home.

An I agree, leighdear that the mass exodus from the Rose Ceremony is going to be epic.  I think Juelia leaves early too as it seems that Mikey turns his attention towards Kale's mom.     Should be fun to see it go from 20 to 10 in a blink of an eye.  No wonder ABC had to add a second hour on Monday night to fit everything in as we still have:

1. Mass exodus at Rose Ceremony including Jared FINALLY dumping Ashley

2. Kirk leaving before the fantasy suite dates;  that should be a good 45 minutes of hysteria from Carly & company, as all that crying in the previews from Carly and her bff, Jade seems pretty over the top

3. Four fantasy suite dates

4. Tenley and Joshua's messy break up

5. Tanner getting down on one knee

• Love 2

I can't waaaait for Carly's meltdown. Heh.

The press release for the finale has this about the break up: "one bachelor has come to realize that things are moving too quickly between him and his lady, resulting in the most heart-breaking, tear-filled, epic break up in all of bachelor history".   Hee!

So come on Sunday as I can't wait to see this!

• Love 3

I'd love for someone in a talking head to gleefully say "How does it feel?!?!?!?" just as she did with Britt.

If Britt could put her Mary Sunshine persona on the back burner for a day,   this would be a most excellent bit for After Paradise or whatever reunion they have.  

• Love 2

I think by now Britt has shown that she's not the desperate, needy and attention-seeker that Carly and others claimed her to be.    And every bit of snark,malicious gossip mongering and scorn that Carly has heaped on everybody else is going to come back & bite her in the ass.  It's called Karma, and it's got as vicious a sting as Carly's insults.  I don't enjoy seeing people in pain, but Carly made it so easy for me to dislike her and her behavior.  

• Love 5

The press release for the finale has this about the break up: "one bachelor has come to realize that things are moving too quickly between him and his lady, resulting in the most heart-breaking, tear-filled, epic break up in all of bachelor history".   Hee!

So come on Sunday as I can't wait to see this!

Translation:  "Oh the show is over.  Back to real life.  See ya around."

• Love 3

I think by now Britt has shown that she's not the desperate, needy and attention-seeker that Carly and others claimed her to be.    And every bit of snark,malicious gossip mongering and scorn that Carly has heaped on everybody else is going to come back & bite her in the ass.  It's called Karma, and it's got as vicious a sting as Carly's insults.  I don't enjoy seeing people in pain, but Carly made it so easy for me to dislike her and her behavior.  

I love how Britt was called a famewhore yet she declined to do BiP and seems to be pretty lowkey. Yet Carly is the one who went on the show.

• Love 4

Exactly, FireFoxy.  Interesting how the PR blitzes, personal appearances and floods of social media action that Britt's critics were absolutely convinced she'd engineer after the show, haven't happened.  Gee, she just went back to living her life.  How about that.  

Carly can go back to her cruise ship job and stay off my TV, but I think she's a desperate repeater in this franchise.  We haven't seen the last of Carly Clare Viall Bukowski.  *LOL*

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 1

Cause I find these folks social media very fascinating, I've been following Carly the past few months and she's got some very loyal followers so I expect her to get tons of sympathy when Kirk packs his bags and heads back home to Wisconsin.  Alone.  Its going to be interesting to see how she plays it for more "fame".

Oh I was wrong about Monday night being 3 hours--the finale is just starting late, 9/8pm and "After Paradise" is on at 10/9pm.   And according to the press release, Kirk leaving happens on Sunday. 

• Love 1

Britt went back to living her life after losing her second attempt at reality TV, yet allowing herself to first be featured in that sad,  romantic homeless adventure.   She wasn't on BIP because she already committed to TB.   No virtue there.       I can't stand Carly this go round,  but her role on BIP is far less humiliating, IMO than Britt's consolation prize (gag) after loosing to Kaitln. 

• Love 2

Britt went back to living her life after losing her second attempt at reality TV, yet allowing herself to first be featured in that sad,  romantic homeless adventure.   She wasn't on BIP because she already committed to TB.   No virtue there.       I can't stand Carly this go round,  but her role on BIP is far less humiliating, IMO than Britt's consolation prize (gag) after loosing to Kaitln. 

Given how many of Kaitlin's men were on this show (including Jared who went really far) I don't see the logic of this position.  Britt could have done BIP if she wanted to.  Unlike Carly....

• Love 1

God, I didn't even think that half of the guys were on Britt's failed Bachelorette season.   Still, I see nothing noble about her.    She was probably embarrassed about having to play a dirty hobo in love with another dirty hobo and was too ashamed to show her face.     But I would love to ask Carly how does it feel?    How does it FEEL? 

Ok, one mystery solved.  Marcus was wearing a beige shirt when he proposed to Lacey, so he's not yellow shirt guy.  I think Yellow shirt was a re-enactment for the dramahz.....

Edited by leighdear

God, I didn't even think that half of the guys were on Britt's failed Bachelorette season.   Still, I see nothing noble about her.    She was probably embarrassed about having to play a dirty hobo in love with another dirty hobo and was too ashamed to show her face.     But I would love to ask Carly how does it feel?    How does it FEEL?

The possibility that she was embarrassed and didn't want to put herself through more of it puts her several steps ahead of the rest of this cast.

• Love 4

The possibility that she was embarrassed and didn't want to put herself through more of it puts her several steps ahead of the rest of this cast.

So true. The fact that she knows how to be embarrassed is already a plus in my book. And I'm not a Britt fan at all. I was actually on Carly's "side" during their little feud but totally turned off by Carly on BiP. She is so desperate and doesn't seem to get that she's way more into him than he into her.

• Love 3