Type keyword(s) to search

Cast and Crew on Social Media

My favorite twitter response...

CVxPytJUAAANwI0.jpg

Tom87

I'm going to steal this gif. But I appreciate everyone who are coming out and being open about supporting Trump because it lets me know who I should ignore and their views. So I want mark and others like him to continue. I dislike Trump but I appreciate the fact he is allowing us to see people's true color and showing us how wrong we are in thinking that he was just an outlier.

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 1

So true, SevenStars. Trump has helped reveal the true colors of A LOT of people. That's the only good thing I can say about him.

ETA:  Mark S is currently getting ROASTED on Twitter.  He should have stayed in his lane.

Edited by LydiaMoon1

I'm a little fuzzy as how someone quoted as saying all Muslims should be barred from immigrating and that being reported is the media "demonizing".

Poor Mark, I guess the other Repub candidates are also demonizing the Donald.

https://twitter.com/darrencriss/status/674757531604877314

Am I interpreting this wrong or is he basicslly crowdfunding his album now? I've never seen this site used by a celebrity for anything other than charity so it's a little unclear to me, but it's what it sounds like.

How else would you interpret marketing a tee-shirt and one song download for $30 (with shipping/taxes)which apparently isn't going to charity?

If his fans are willing to pony up, whatever.

Edited by caracas1914

Lea is hit and miss but this is a miss to me, mainly because the illusion netting is so obvious and because it is a bit too tight (it is pinching her under her arm).  Go up half a size and change the illusion netting to black and it would be fabulous.  The jewelry is pretty great.  

Also this is the most I think she has ever looked like Idina.  

Edited by camussie

Because there's always something not right, if her dress is great her hair doesn't suit her, or vice versa. Also I think her stylist seems to think Lea is at least 5ft 9.

https://instagram.com/p/BAYKn1kL_gi/

Here's Melissa and Blake. She always looks really summery on the red carpet.

https://instagram.com/p/BAYCFcYAVIQ/

Grant Gustin scrubbing up nicely in a tux.

https://instagram.com/p/BAZGTwpgVEa/

And a glee reunion with Naya.

Because there's always something not right, if her dress is great her hair doesn't suit her, or vice versa. Also I think her stylist seems to think Lea is at least 5ft 9.

Many fashion blogs and magazine over the years have often agreed she does  get it right sometimes..  

Edited by tom87

Also this is the most I think she has ever looked like Idina.

My first thought exactly.

How can you be best friends with a fashion blogger who pretty much always looks flawless and never get your outfit right. Seriously if I was friends with someone like Becca I'd make them choose my outfit everyday.

Never been impressed by Becca's red carpet fashion, last night included. Lea at least looks statuesque and well put together, illusion netting and all. 

Edited by fakeempress
  • Love 1

My first thought exactly.

Never been impressed by Becca's red carpet fashion, last night included. Lea at least looks statuesque and well out together, illusion netting and all. 

Becca's dress looking like a  dressing gown worn by Joan Crawford n the 40's and not in a good way.  Becca on her website also touted leopard skin like Birkenstocks once so....

I didn't like the  netting much on Lea but over all it was ok.  She was cute at the People Choice awards too.

Naya  I thought looked messy. The dress made her globes look lopsided.

How can you be best friends with a fashion blogger who pretty much always looks flawless and never get your outfit right. Seriously if I was friends with someone like Becca I'd make them choose my outfit everyday.

Becca isn't so much a fashion blogger, as she is an actress with a tumblr account. She just posts things she's likes. Which is cool, I happen to like Becca a lot but having a "fashion blog" doesn't make her a style expert. 

Anyway, didn't really care for any of the former Glee girls' looks. Naya and Becca look kind of messy, Melissa's dress is boring, and I don't like the sheer netting on Lea's dress. 

I thought Melissa's look was understated rather than casual. She knows what suits her and sticks to it.

I thought Becca looked amazing. Glad she got rid of the fringe it did not suit her.

I haven't seen any pictures of Naya where I can see her dress.