Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Season 3

Didn't Todd say something a couple of episodes ago about calling AAA? Sorry, Todd, I can't change a tire either. But I can call AAA. And I guarantee you the guy won't be dressed like Todd was. With a hastily-drawn tattoo on his arm.

I agree with Julie, way too much information during the sex ed talk. And Grayson sleeping with them is a new thing too...isn't it? And... I don't know any men who wear little socklets like Todd had on! LOL

• Love 1

Todd's outfit in the tire changing scene really gave me a chuckle. The family is certainly enjoying the show themselves. This was a definite statement in reference to the car repair shows. So Todd says "I can do that." The family does not tattoo which is really a sign of education. Seeing people who got tattoos when they were young and watch what sagging skin and wrinkles do to the ink shapes changes anyone's mind.

Todd really loves to ham it up. He probably is the perfect sitcom personality. Not sure about the footies during the buck bed scene. That really might be his choice. I think he is a neat and clean freak in real life.

I think the kid sleeping in parents' bed is another set up. The only thing that I thought was bad was the cheap bunk bed. We all know Todd would not have that in his house. I do think the walkie-talkie was a good idea. I wouldn't be surprised if some parents watching might try that for their little ones. I think they would do better to have an hour long show - felt the two ideas were rushed through.

• Love 1

I agree with Julie, way too much information during the sex ed talk. And Grayson sleeping with them is a new thing too...isn't it?

Yeah, that was new ... The show use to end with everyone in the master bedroom to say goodnight, then everyone would leave and go to their respective bedrooms. 

This episode was a little flat to me.  Too much fakery.   I know the series is mostly a tongue-in-cheek "reality show" but this one just seemed off to me.  If that makes any sense at all.

Where the hell is the baby??  Haven't seen or heard mention of her in the last couple of episodes.

• Love 1

They share custody with Chloe's mother, so she's not there all the time. I'm still scratching my head about the house. All we ever see is the kitchen/dining area, and one or two bedrooms. Sparsely furnished, nothing personal anywhere. I've already noted that the talking heads on the sofa in front of the window is a staged set, since they were using that in season one when they were in the other house.

It's the inconsistency in stories and backdrops that is bothering me this season. I know I read somewhere that they rent this new house. I am wondering if it's just a short-term lease for shooting, and the owners live there the rest of the time?? I know Todd has a condo downtown, that's the only thing they have left at this point. Momma Faye lost her home in SC, and I think she's still in her townhouse with Catherine. Speaking of Catherine, is she still around?

I have to admit, I love this show.  This is the first season I started watching it.  (I've since binge-watched the other seasons.)  I avoided it like the plague before just because it looked so contrived and over-the-top.  And granted, it is both of those things, but it's also freaking hilarious and heartwarming.

This episode had me laughing several times.  Glad to read I wasn't the only one that noticed his tattoo when he was playing mechanic.  

And a perfectly timed 'That's what she said' joke at the laundromat when Chase said something like 'It's so small.'  Well, perfectly timed for something that may've had more than one take.

This show is such a great guilty pleasure.

I'm glad to see Savannah wanting to further her education. Get tired of the Hilton or Kartrashian brats who have money to go to any university they want, but they'd rather be trashy and just have more reality shows rather than do something productive. The Chrisleys are a nice break from the parenting of Kris Jenner. I believe their old house was in the same neighborhood as Kim Zolciak's. It's not that far from where I live. Whenever I go to the dentist or run other Roswell/Alpharetta errands I pass it.

Murfreesboro is not some podunk town. It's basically part of greater Nashville. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I noticed that in the last episode (or two?), it's finally been changed to "The Chrisleys' Home"! Is there a Todd-ism that can express my glee?

"Calm down, Apostrophe Alice!"

II don't know any men who wear little socklets like Todd had on! LOL

Really? I see tons, my BF and friends included, usually when they're wearing sneakers and shorts and, I guess, don't want to do the ol' crunch-down-your-big-socks thing.

The family does not tattoo which is really a sign of education. Seeing people who got tattoos when they were young and watch what sagging skin and wrinkles do to the ink shapes changes anyone's mind.

What? Am I reading this wrong? Educated about what? I'm pretty educated and also pretty tattooed; those two things have absolutely nothing to do with each other, and not tattooing is simply a sign of...not having a tattoo (for any number of reasons not connected to intelligence). My philosophy is basically, if everything is sagging and wrinkly anyway, what difference do a few spots of ink make--especially when they've never brought me anything but happiness? Old age brings far less superficial stuff to worry about.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 2

OMG, Todd is just hilarious and the kids/Julie have their funny lines as well. This last episode and the Boot Camp one from previous week...the sex education talk, I have replayed that multiple times. Those little diagrams of the male and female anatomy, the private parts are darkened out, the "outraged" over Savanna's use of the correct terminology which was replaced with the word "Lily". The warning of if you see bumps on it run like hell and finally Todd taking a bite out the banana prop he was going to use to show Chase how to put on a condom with. Good lord, this show is just comedy gold. I could not stop laughing.

Now this week with Savanna's "Teddy Tattoo" boyfriend and Todd being pissed off enough to eat "fried ....."

Hey I truly can't blame him for doing a background check, I'm sorry, in this day and age.....hell no.  And that crack about the background check taking longer in PA cause of the "freaky shit" that goes on their was hilarious.

• Love 3

What? Am I reading this wrong? Educated about what? I'm pretty educated and also pretty tattooed; those two things have absolutely nothing to do with each other, and not tattooing is simply a sign of...not having a tattoo (for any number of reasons not connected to intelligence). My philosophy is basically, if everything is sagging and wrinkly anyway, what difference do a few spots of ink make--especially when they've never brought me anything but happiness? Old age brings far less superficial stuff to worry about.

I agree. I thought I was seeing things. Is this...I don't know, the 1950s? No correlation whatsoever.

• Love 1

Ok, I'm guffawing out loud watching Todd & Chase screeching and gagging as Savannah attempts to eat a smelly French cheese for $1,000 then it squirts and the duck has a head and it just goes on and on.  Hilarious stuff!  Oh, and the snails had eyes and antennae!

• Love 2

I could eat an entire piece of brie that size, no problem. I need to go talk to Todd.....

I couldn't remember half of what Chloe said, but she was funny. That had to be all natural Terrible Twos, you cannot teach a child that young to talk on cue. If she is, she's destined for stardom. I love that child!

'BYE FELISHA!"

Episode 3 from the first season is on now, and they are in their old house they lost to foreclosure. The bamboo couch they've staged for the talking heads is in the den now, along with a lot of personal stuff. You can definately tell that the house they are renting for filming isn't theirs.

This stuff drives me crazy, sorry! Continuity is one of my biggest pet peeves on reality show.

• Love 1

When Chloe was with Todd she kept saying she was a good girl. But, with Chase and Savannah she kept saying she was a bad girl. As soon as Chase bribed Chloe with money to get out of the water she climbs out and says 20.

• Love 1

That Chloe is such a sweetie! They love that kid, don't they? 

I know that there's a lot of producer set-up, but I honestly think they are responding in the moment.  I don't think they're that good of actors. 

I was really surprised that Todd didn't care for the French food. He strikes me as the type that would appreciate a variety of tastes and cuisines. 

Chloe is adorable, but sassy mouths get annoying as the kid ages. Definitely normal Terrible Two behavior, but still something that will have to be checked if they don't want a horror show in a year or two.

• Love 1

That little girl Chloe has got Todd wrapped around her little fingers. Todd with his, "she don't do stuff like that..." When she walked into that bedroom at the end with her face "made up" carrying Savanna's shoe, I busted out laughing.

They are going to have to start checking her though. She really should be treating her aunt and uncle with a bit more respect, but children are smart she knows they aren't thought of as "adults" around that house. She thinks they are her equals because they get in trouble with Todd and Julie, just like she does so....

• Love 1

I agree. I thought I was seeing things. Is this...I don't know, the 1950s? No correlation whatsoever.

Unless...the correlation is that the amount of money I have spent on ink is disturbingly close to what I paid for school? (Ha, that's not actually true; it just feels like it sometimes).

I looked at her recipe for strawberry shortcake. it's basically one box of cake mix and strawberries, whipped cream. She needs to rethink doing a cooking blog if that's the best she can provide for a recipe.

(edited)

I agree with the others, her blog isn't very inspiring nor unique. It's really just the same generic recipes everybody uses or has seen a million times in some form or fashion. It's why I stopped watching food network some time ago.

Edited by Giselle

Rewatching some of the episodes this morning, and the one where Savannah runs out of gas... Todd says "Triple A would have charged me...."

Wow, Todd, get the gold membership! They don't charge you for the gas, will tow you 100 miles, etc. It's not that much more expensive.

Unless he doesn't have AAA at all and was making up stuff on the fly.

Todd's birthday episode may have been my favorite one yet. I just loved the pranks everyone pulled. These people torture each other and love each other for it. Kay's pictures were a GAS!

• Love 1

When he came home with the fake bandages and the sad music started playing, I thought Savannah was going to burst into tears. But that was still a good con. Almost as good as when Todd catfished Chase with "Leah" on Valentine's Day.

Sorry, I just love this show. :-)

Me too!  I'm ashamed to say that when it first aired, I was determined not to like it b/c I thought it was just another hoity, toity entitled family famewhoring and boy was I wrong.  

I love the whole family and think they are hilarious.  Todd cracks me up!

• Love 1

All I kept thinking when watching Todd in the plastic surgeon's office was "OMG, look at those metrosexual shoes!" LOL

That is something Todd would say, I kept waiting for it but I guess he was in too much pain. After his comments about how to change a tire, it just seemed like he'd continue that thought.

• Love 1
(edited)

Savannah wears as much makeup and hair spray as a Vegas show girl. She looks like she's 40 years old. But I like her.

I kind of like Chase, but I wonder if behind his TV facade he's a nervous, germaphobic kid. I kind of worry about him. But the friendly horse scaring the crap out of him and Todd was hilarious.

I don't like all the sexual bantering between Todd and his family. It's really bizarre, given Todd's emphasis on manners and "being a lady."

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 1
(edited)

I watched a few episodes last night and while they all crack me up Chase really got to me!  I had to replay it a few times and laughed harder each time at his face!

He was chauffeuring Todd and Julie and after he picked them up from their massages I think he made a Groucho Marx face into the rear view mirror saying he has asked them to be treated special....and the looks they get on their faces make it even funnier!

Chloe is a real doll!  Lindsay is the one who didn't win in the looks dept or Chloe's father.   

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn
Lindsay is the one who didn't win in the looks dept or Chloe's father.

I agree, but I think it may be, in part, to her hair.  The dude ranch episode had her without the normal bouffant or pageant hair that she normally wears.  She had more of a loose, and normal hairstyle, less makeup, and she looked a lot prettier.  She also looked less uptight, in general.  I don't think Chloe's father is THAT bad looking.  He's not my type, but he doesn't strike me as particularly unattractive.  That being said, the younger three children are, IMHO, more attractive than the older two.  Chloe is downright adorable. 

No doubt on Savannah's nose and I agree she has a nasal voice.  They make no bones about having work done.  When Lindsie had her breast implants and tummy tuck Julie had some botox injected and Todd uses it.  Their teeth are also SUPER WHITE!!  Savannah and Chase are great looking kids, both could model!

• Love 2
(edited)
I just googled it too!  They take after their mother!

Oh my! I thought Lindsey looked like Todd, but I was wrong.  She really looks like her mama! Not trying to be catty either (because I also love them), but Julie really did improve that gene pool, didn't she?

Edited by zenme
  • Love 2

No doubt on Savannah's nose and I agree she has a nasal voice.  They make no bones about having work done.  When Lindsie had her breast implants and tummy tuck Julie had some botox injected and Todd uses it.  Their teeth are also SUPER WHITE!!  Savannah and Chase are great looking kids, both could model!

Chase is waaayyyy too short to model. My guess is that he's about 5'6" or so. Savannah definitely got some recessive tall genes somewhere.

Agreed that Julie really improved that gene pool, although it's too early to tell if Greyson is going to be a good-looking guy. (Some really adorable kids grow not-so-adorable as they grow up into adulthood, like Ryan Cooley from Degrassi. Poor guy. Dude got AWKWARD towards the end of his run on the show.)

Lindsie would definitely look prettier if she dropped her Miss Deep South 1993 hair. You would think she'd get something with less maintenance considering she's running after a toddler. The short 'do that Savannah got would probably look pretty good on her.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 2

I watched the camping episode last night and man they are funny just being themselves!  I did get a real kick out of the lady sitting behind Julie and Savannah at driver school, could she have looked anymore pissed off?!?!  No one else looked thrilled either with a camera there but she looked super irritated!  LMAO