Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Season 3

I've always found her so beautiful and she has such a sweetness & warmth to her that enhances it.

I agree.  You would think that with her beauty and privilege that she'd be a snotty "mean girl."  She's not.  Actually, I think all of the kids are nice.  I would even venture to say that when we saw Kyle, he seemed like a nice kid.  Of course, we haven't seen him on drugs, and I doubt he's a nice guy then, but when he's sober he was a nice kid. 

• Love 1

There's a marathon of all the episodes running today. Todd just said "drop it like it's hot on the dance floor" and I laughed so hard my dog barked like the house was on fire. :)

And something about Chase screwing a snake if someone would hold it still.... or something... HAHA!!

I've been dreading the London show, and I didn't find it nearly as funny as the regular episodes. The "Ugly American" is NOT funny.

To everyone in England, I apologize for all of the idiots from this country who come to YOUR country and complain because it dares to not be the US.

• Love 5

I agree.  You would think that with her beauty and privilege that she'd be a snotty "mean girl."  She's not.  Actually, I think all of the kids are nice.  I would even venture to say that when we saw Kyle, he seemed like a nice kid.  Of course, we haven't seen him on drugs, and I doubt he's a nice guy then, but when he's sober he was a nice kid. 

We probably have Julie to thank for that. Julie does come off as a very warm and loving person (although not a dopey pushover).

Lindsey probably was a bitch in high school, but she comes off as someone that mellowed in motherhood. Kyle probably is a nice kid when he's not a drug addict.

I loved Julie and Savannah having high tea, and I thought it was funny watching Chase try to get his grandmother drunk so he could drink. Although really, he can legally drink in England, so what would even be the point?

So, are we supposed to infer from the ending that Todd got his fear of being overseas because his father's bad memories of the Korean War?

• Love 1

I'd love it if they filmed just that, in a pub full of screaming fans. With him running for his life, being chased by them all.

It would be like in the movie Eurotrip where 2 of the charecters get chased by soccer hooligans.

Depending on the sequence of what was filmed first, last week the kids seemed to be having more fun than this week. Might have been fatigue. Or the weather got cold once they got out to the countryside. And when they were in London, they had wifi. Amazing how cranky a teenager will get without it.

Me too. I loved the kids getting the scoop on their Dad's antics when he was younger.

"Wine coolers! WINE COOLERS!!" from Chase was gold.

That cotton mill was a staple of the south for many, many years. Here in NC it was the textile mills or tobacco. Both my parents worked in the textile mills when they were young, so I totally related to what Todd was saying.

• Love 2

If you don't have tears streaming down your face, you aren't human. Wonderful season finale. I love this family. I wish all kids could have a dad like Todd.

I follow Todd on Facebook, and every single day he posts something that makes me think. Makes me smile.. Makes me raise my fist in the air. Love the guy.

• Love 3

I follow Todd on Facebook, and every single day he posts something that makes me think. Makes me smile.. Makes me raise my fist in the air. Love the guy.

Thank you - I didn't know he was on Facebook, but I'm going to start following him too.

I also didn't realize that this was the season finale (although there is a Christmas episode next week) - but half way through it felt like it.  It was wonderful!

I wonder what they are going to do next season with Chase and Savannah away at college.  They are such an integral part of the show - I love their sessions on the couch - maybe they will just film episodes when they're home.

One of the things I love about Todd (and Julie) is that he's made his son's child an integral part of the family.   You know, you've got two kids out the door, Grayson is what- 10? and you're taking on another baby so you can give her the kind of life she deserves.   Their love for her comes across loud and clear, and it's wonderful to see.  They could have just as easily simply provided the mother with financial support and left it at that but they didn't.

• Love 2

They will probably film during the summer when the kids are home from college. And yes, Todd dotes on Chloe. He posted the cutest picture of her on Facebook just the other day. All of the Chrisleys are on Facebook, I follow Savannah as well. I want to keep up with her pageant activities.

Speaking of Facebook, Todd posted "You'll never find love in the same place you lost it" and I keep that around as a reminder. It's so true.

If you don't have tears streaming down your face, you aren't human. Wonderful season finale. I love this family. I wish all kids could have a dad like Todd.

That's one of the reasons I won't watch the finale, I don't want to cry because I know I will.  I saw the commercial with Todd and knew it would be a tear jerker.  I love this show and can't wait for next season.  I am excited for the bonus and Christmas special coming up.

• Love 1

Oh, you should watch. It's a funny show right up until the end. :) Chase is his usual self, not wanting to make a speech because he hates public speaking, so Todd takes him to a Toastmasters meeting.

I went through the Toastmasters program, it helped me immensely. It takes more than sitting in on one meeting to get it, you have to go through the steps and the various speeches.

• Love 1

The Christmas show was ok, kind of lame. The dumb sweater for Savanah was not funny. The spa visit for Julie and Lynsie was sweet.

But then last night I watched when Savannah moved to the dorm, but then NOT! SPOILER ALERT.

Todd buys her a house! So he can keep track of her and friends?????? No way. She wd have a better "college" experience in the dorm, even if it is too small. Savanna came off very annoying in this episode...by repeating ad nauseum about acting like a grown up. Shes only 17, so she needs to enjoy being 17. Plus how çan she stay in the house as a minor in a college town. Many colleges require freshmen to stay in a dorm the first year. Young girl in a house by herself or with stupid Chase, is a recipe for trouble, even with cameras.

And Chase having a party for $ without noise/public gathering permits was dumb.

Edited by Tosia

OMG this is one hysterically funny tv show!!!!!  Just started watching within the last week, and I'm currently watching the "Dude Ranch" episode of Season 3, and I cannot stop laughing!!!!!  The fact that I'm also on pain medication doesn't weigh in. LOL

What happens after Season 3?? :)

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2015 at 3:33 AM, methodwriter85 said:

Lindsie would definitely look prettier if she dropped her Miss Deep South 1993 hair. You would think she'd get something with less maintenance considering she's running after a toddler. The short 'do that Savannah got would probably look pretty good on her.

When she drops that hair, she needs to pick up a personality.

• Love 3
On 11/8/2016 at 2:55 AM, Major Bigtime said:

Watching a rerun of this last episode, does anyone else think that Lindsie being so involved in being on the show might have been the strain that broke her marriage? I know Todd didn't care much for her husband, which doesn't help.

I think that she desperately wanrtef to be on the show. She isn't as charismatic as the other folks. 

• Love 1