Type keyword(s) to search

XF humor, innuendo, etc.

Since the show was full of all of that at times, why not share ;).

I'll start:

"I smelled you coming, Clarice" <-- Chris you sly dog you ;). That one is really dirty, considering what it might have come from, Silence of the Lambs wise. It's (the possible original line) in the link as it is not quite safe for work.

Looking forward to seeing what you guys mention :).

• Love 3

Haha! Wow, I didn't know that that was the original line! 

One of my favorite lines is from Fire when Mulder says he was extending Phoebe an professional courtesy and Scully responds "Oh is that what you were extending?" I liked how she used to make jokes in season 1. And the little look she has when she delivers that joke is so cute.

• Love 3

Haha! Wow, I didn't know that that was the original line! 

One of my favorite lines is from Fire when Mulder says he was extending Phoebe an professional courtesy and Scully responds "Oh is that what you were extending?" I liked how she used to make jokes in season 1. And the little look she has when she delivers that joke is so cute.

I didn't either! Heck I didn't know the meaning until 13 years later (rather ironic, since I noticed quite a bit of the innuendo otherwise back then) XD. I thought he just smelled her (perfume wise) entering the room. Oh Chris, Chris, Chris, you're just as bad as we are! That was one heck of a sex joke there.

I heard that one before. Too funny. I hope that she gets to say more of them in the new episodes >:). Lmao XD He wrote that one too!

I also remember this one from Signs and Wonders:

Scully: Snake handling. I didn't learn that in catechism class.

Mulder: That's funny - I knew a couple of catholic school girls who were expert at it!

Guess Chris has quite a deep gutter, often countered by bouts of puritanism :P.

• Love 2

A couple from some of my favourite early season episodes. Sarcastic, innuendo Mulder and snarky Scully are the best!

From Ice:

Mulder: [taking his shirt off for a physical exam] Before anyone passes judgment, may I remind you - we are in the Arctic.

From Darkness Falls:

Mulder: 30 loggers working a clear-cutting contract in Washington state. Rugged, manly men in the full bloom of their manhood.
Scully: Right, but what am I looking for?
 Mulder: Anything strange, unexplainable, unlikely ... boyfriend?

The Erlenmeyer Flask:

Scully: Who is this "Deep Throat" character? I mean, we don't know anything about him. What his name is, what he does...
Mulder: He's in a delicate position. He has access to information and indiscretion could expose him.
Scully: You don't know that this isn't just a game with him. He's toying with you. Rationing out the facts.
Mulder: You think he does it because he gets off on it?
Scully: No. I think he does it because you do.

• Love 3

Loved that one from Erlenmeyer Flask

Lmao XD. Didn't notice the Ice one before. Poor Mulder :p.

According to Scully in IWTB, you don't have to worry about Mulder in that department ;)

• Love 2

Loved that one from Erlenmeyer Flask

According to Scully in IWTB, you don't have to worry about Mulder in that department ;)

Yep ;). And I laughed my butt off in regards to people who thought that they had an asexual relationship, even after that scene. Hello! Mulder was trying to get some and 'help' Scully in the process >:)! How much more clear does it need to be ;)? But all kidding aside, hopefully there will be some more clarification this time around ;). At least something that'll make up for the Fowl One in bed with Mulder. YUCK!!!!!!!!

Another funny moment is in Blood when Frohike says Mulder can only borrow his binoculars if he gives him Scully's number. Then the next shot is Mulder using the binoculars. It makes me laugh thinking about what the phone conversation between Scully and Frohike would have been like. Frohike's crush on Scully was one of the reasons I loved the Lone Gunmen.

• Love 3

Another funny moment is in Blood when Frohike says Mulder can only borrow his binoculars if he gives him Scully's number. Then the next shot is Mulder using the binoculars. It makes me laugh thinking about what the phone conversation between Scully and Frohike would have been like. Frohike's crush on Scully was one of the reasons I loved the Lone Gunmen.

Me too! Looking forward to possibly seeing them again! :)

Just found this one on Youtube from 2008's Wondercon. Thought it belonged here >:).

All I can say is: Gillian! XD

Something random I saw on Twitter. Thank you random Russian person XD.

Well, what can we say.

In the first episode of the new season "Xfiles" is sure to be a blowjob scene.

Again thank you Timofey.

Watching the old season episodes today, I didn't remember them being so funny!  From "Small Potatoes" rock hard dead body falls from ceiling curled up in a ball covered in dust....Mulder with his deadpan delivery "think it was the fall that killed him?"  

• Love 2

The first time I saw Bad Blood, I thought it was one of the funniest things I'd ever seen. Hard to pick out one moment, although the squabbling over Luke Wilson's character's supposed buck teeth was classic. I'm pretty sure Gillian Anderson breaks when Mulder warns Scully that her prison roommate will be "Large Marge."

• Love 3

My favorite character break is in X-Cops when Mulder, Scully and the LA police are interviewing Steve & Edie, the gay couple. DD can't contain his smile or laugh and even flubs his lines as they leave-especially since he has a very un-Mulder-like grin when leaving. I wondered how many takes that scene had since none of the actors could keep a straight face. 

• Love 2

X-Cops just might be one of my top 10 eps of the entire series.  On the surface the entire ep almost seems like a joke, but there's a depth to it that's pretty amazing.  I love it more every time I watch it.

But to stay on topic, that scene is pretty hilarious.  Edie's hysterics drowning out Mulder's attempt to remind everyone to STAY CALM especially cracks me up.

X-Cops just might be one of my top 10 eps of the entire series. On the surface the entire ep almost seems like a joke, but there's a depth to it that's pretty amazing. I love it more every time I watch it.

But to stay on topic, that scene is pretty hilarious. Edie's hysterics drowning out Mulder's attempt to remind everyone to STAY CALM especially cracks me up.

While Steve&Edie could be stereotypes, at the end you see that they do love each other and are the only ones who don't see the "monster". I think the moral of the story is "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

I think my other favorite character is the sketch artist with the crazy hair. the crazy hair.

• Love 2

Just re-watched "Kill Switch". I'd forgotten just how many funny moments it has:

Mulder grinning as Twilight Time plays in the car.

The Gunmen fanboy-ing over Esther, then she says "Is someone gonna un-cuff me or do I have to work this thing [the computer] with my tongue?" The Gunmen stare at her, paralyzed with awe and lust. Taking in their expressions, Mulder smirks, "You don't wanna take a vote."

Scully's exasperation with Esther treating her like she's an idiot leads to much eye-rolling sarcasm -- "Oh, right, Death From Above."

• Love 1
The first time I saw Bad Blood, I thought it was one of the funniest things I'd ever seen. Hard to pick out one moment, although the squabbling over Luke Wilson's character's supposed buck teeth was classic.

Mulder sneering at Scully and tapping his own teeth kills me every time.

• Love 2

Going back and watching Jose Chung today and I forgot that Morgan could write both comedy and poignancy in the same episode. From all the different accounts of the alien abductions(alien smoking a cigarette, Lord Kimbote), to Detective Manners(aw) and his bleeping UFOs, it was funny. Not to mention Mulder and the sweet potato pie scene and the Men in Black. And it also had my favorite V.O. ending and music of the show.

Then there are those who care not about extraterrestrials, searching for meaning in other human beings. Rare or lucky are those who find it. For although we may not be alone in the universe, in our own separate ways on this planet, we are all alone.

I have a bingo card as a PDF. Two versions, actually, with different arrangements of the same squares. Is there any way to make it available for people to download? It would be be fun to use both during the new revival, and for rewatching old eps.

Update: Mr. Phile said I can put it in my public folder of Dropbox. So as soon as I figure out if my Dropbox is even active I will post a link.

Edited by DaynaPhile