Type keyword(s) to search

The Michael "Sonny" Corinthos Non-Appreciation Thread

• Start Topic

(edited)

Sick. Twisted. Disgusting. Those are the cleanest words I can use to describe the SonAvaBitch fuckfest and the aftermath. Sonny & Ava's desecrating AJ's memory, his funeral and even his corpse was bad enough, but the crypt? THE CRYPT?!?  In that moment, Sonny proved that he has no more respect for the Dead Qs than he does for the living ones, especially Michael, otherwise AJ might still be alive. I would have loved it if the ghosts of the dead Qs, especially AJ, rose up, killed Sonny and Ava and dragged them to Hell, where they belong. The only bright side in this whole mess is that it makes Morgan and Olivia look like the fools they are for trusting the Crypt Fuckers in the first place. I don't feel any sorrier for them than I do for Sonny and Ava. To paraphrase the old saying, "Lie down with bitches, get up with fleas." The only thing I do give Morgan credit for was mentioning Jax, who would never even consider screwing Ava like Sonny did, let alone do it. That Sonny would not only admit to Morgan that he fucked Ava, he dared to yell at Morgan and order him to "calm down" after getting caught were the only balls he showed in the whole episode.

BTW, Ronnie, if you're trying to make me sympathize with Sonny by making Luke a drug-dealing, child-bullying, sex-crazed, misogynistic asshole, it ain't working. Just because Luke's a piece of shit, that doesn't mean Sonny's not. I hope that they either kill each other or someone else (preferably not Franco) kills them.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 3

dvr's are wonderful. The ff button allows you to dispense with the barf bags. I just wanted to see how far Re _Ron would go with this garbage. Does MB even know how evil he comes off ?  I cannot bring myself to watch anymore. They have taken the whole show to the bowels of hell, along with Sonny.

• Love 1
Michael Corleone, he ain't. He so WISHES he were.

And THAT is where the decline started for me. When Sonny was just a guy with a couple folks under him it didn't bug so much; it's Port Charles, I could understand him  being a big fish there. Then when I started to notice the blatant Godfather rip-offs (The Five Families??? Seriously?!?!) I really started to get annoyed.

Just wanted to say thanks for this thread! It's manna from snark heaven. I just discovered the soon-to-be-RIP TWOP GH forum a week ago, and I didn't realize that I wasn't the only person who can't stand the unholy trinity of doom.

• Love 1
(edited)

Now you all gotta be feelng sorry for Shawn, right?  He's the next Olivia, but that big lug just doesn't see, same as she didn't, that Sonny will cheat on him the same way he did on her.  Gosh, it hurts, HURTS, I tell you, to see how his face lights up when Sonny walks in the room, how he just shines around him - that special glow, you know? - but Sonny will break his heart too.

Poor Shawn, guy can't hit it with either a gun or his heart.

Edited by boes
  • Love 4

I want Micheal to grow a set and realize what a piece of shit Sonny is. Does he know about Karen Wexler? When the truth about AJ comes out, I need for Scotty to just say calm down, kid, this is what he did to my daughter. Then Micheal can realize his being in prison was mainly because of Sonny, which led to his rape. Yes, I blame Sonny for that shit. The judge sent Micheal to prison for killing Claudia because she wanted to punish Sonny and Carly for being shit parents. Sonny couldn't even take care of his supposed golden child- Jason had to do it. And Micheal still got hurt. I want Sonny to pay for something, anything whether it be a jaywalking ticket or bank fees.

And yes, when/if we get recast Jason, of course Sonny will try to go back to his true love. Hopefully, Jason is a Q again and tells him to go fuck himself.

It actually was worse than that. Sonny called off the deal that Jason carefully brokered with AZ for AZ to protect Michael in prison because Sonny had an hair up his ass and wanted Johnny Z dead.

• Love 1

You're right!!! I was caught up in some OLTL shit then, so I forgot. I miss Johnny. So hot, so knowledgeable, so hated Sonny. He never relented. He must come back, for I am sure his goons saw everything. I know we are getting a SonAvaBitch wedding. Let Johnny be released, crash the party and reveal all. Anna can drag him away and stick him in a tiny cell.

• Love 2

The last two days the show has been beating us over the head with the "but Sonny doesn't do drugs" line.  Apparently we are to believe there are no drug takers or addicts in PC but when Julian "floods the town" there will be.  And somehow it is OK to kill people in the mob so long as drugs aren't involved.  Like drugs are the only really evil thing in the mob.

• Love 1

Oh no one told me crypt sex was during AJ's funeral. That's more to hate about Sonny. If Anna spent less time up Julian's ass, she'd have enough proof to put Sonny behind bars. And before it happens, I'm gonna say shut up Dante and Olivia.

• Love 1

I haven't watched GH since before Robin left again but I had to come and show my appreciation for any thread dedicated to hating that mumbling moobs flashing barware throwing mysogynist that ReRon seems to think is the most awesome thing in Port Upchuck. Sonny is not sexy, or cute, or smart or heroic in the least. I suppose poor Morgan should thank his lucky stars Sonny hasn't shot him in the head, the chest at point blank range, gotten him raped in prison or almost blown up. Even poor girl child is not immune to Sonny almost getting his offspring killed. (Michael is only Sonny's child when he acts like a stupid little idiot. I haven't forgotten the meathook)

This thread is a thing of beauty. Thank you

• Love 4

The everlasting, eternal bitch of all things Sonny isn't himself, actually; it's the sentiment that came with him, courtesy of our old friend Robert Guza.  I wasn't watching when he first rolled up, so I've assumed that for a year or two he was actually considered a Sopranos-type "he's bad, but he's interesting" character...but as long as I can remember he hasn't been that.  He's been considered a gentleman bandit, if not bizarrely heroic, and the entire damn universe was reshaped to fit that whole "Bad is good, baby!  Down with government!" air.  And the show's been so consistent about it that the only way out of it is to kill his ass off--and even then, no doubt, they'd find a way to make it heroic.  But still.

• Love 2
(edited)

Sonny being the Big Bad was always slightly ludicrous.  But now it passes all credulity.  First of all, other than shooting his own son in the chest, Mini-Moobster always delegates the work to his underlings.  Since the Borg took on water and finally sank to his real level, Sonny can't even hire a decent hitman.  Having Can't-Shoot-Straight-Shawn as your trusty second and first-rate sharpshooter has been one continuous joke.  It seems that Sonny keeps him around because Shawn is even bustier than he is.

I'm no fan of Ava (although I know many are) but COME ON!  She could have taken him out with one flick of her nine inch nails the whole time he's standing on his tippy toes trying to intimidate her.  And I have to give Maura West points for being able to stand there and not flinch as MB spit all over her as he "emoted". 

Edited by boes
  • Love 3

Sonny, Sonny, Sonny......so according to you Ava "made" you shoot AJ??  Why, cuz she's so tough and you're just a widdle ting easily led astray??  Does this guy EVER take responsibility for anything??  Rhetorical question, I know the answer is No.

I am not an Ava fan at all, but I'll become one if she leads Orange Glow down the garden path until he slips on his own tanning lotion and cracks open that breadbox he calls a brain.  With that tan, that highpitched squeal of a voice and shoepolish hair he's looking more and more like a Jack-in-the-box.

• Love 2

Sonny, Sonny, Sonny......so according to you Ava "made" you shoot AJ??  Why, cuz she's so tough and you're just a widdle ting easily led astray??  Does this guy EVER take responsibility for anything??  Rhetorical question, I know the answer is No.

Remember, this is the dude who hides under pews as his hit man shoots at people in a church, at Easter and has to call Max to carry his girlfriend (Emily) up the stairs. 

Of course I'm just as shocked as Sonny that he actually hit something he was aiming at. Only Imperial Stormtroopers are so precise.

• Love 1
And I have to give Maura West points for being able to stand there and not flinch as MB spit all over her as he "emoted".

His kissing technique is worse. He seriously looked like he was trying to eat poor Maura's face during Crypt Sex. It's probably like being attacked by a facehugger.

• Love 1

Once again we are to feel sorry for poor Sonny because he cannot kill someone.  First it was AJ because of Michael, now it is Ava because of CryptorMorganBaby.  

Are there real Sonny fans or is it like unicorns?

Sadly there are real Sonny fans. Most are just MB fans and because of their love for the actor, they consider themselves Sonny fans. But there are a lot of people who truly do enjoy watching Sonny. I haven't been able to determine WHY and no one ever gives me anything close to a valid reason, but yeah, they exist.

• Love 2
(edited)

this is hilarious. Somewhere Guza is clutching his chest saying "but but but he loves his kids!"

http://abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/news/bonus-video/140605-fathers-day-sonny-corinthos

A Father's Betrayal - The Story of Morgan & Sonny

Sonny has never been the ideal father. He once shot his oldest son Dante. And he did kill Michael's biological father A.J. after making a promise to Michael that he would never touch A.J. Then there is his youngest child Morgan. Sonny betrays Morgan by having sex with Morgan's girlfriend Ava in the Quartermaine crypt. To add insult to injury, Ava is now preganat and the father is unknown. Let's take a look at the three part Sonny & Morgan saga in honor of Father's Day.

Sonny probably shouldn't stand by the mailbox anticipating a card from Morgan anytime soon.

Happy Father's Day! Send this to that special man in your life who has done none of the above.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3
(edited)

Stopped watching GH long ago.

So Stutters WHORErinthos  is still rampaging thru the show, like Godzilla did Japan.

Is there anyone he hasn't fucked/knocked up yet?

Why don't he just gather the ones he missed in the Town Square, then blast them with his population paste.

I fear what the result would be, if Sonny and Fertile Myrtle Webber ever bumped uglies.

:Shudders:  

Edited by MrsRafaelBarba
  • Love 2
(edited)

Anna should shoot Sonny in both kneecaps when he gets mouthy with her. She needs to kick Duke to the curb for giving Sonny material for his incessant disrespect.

Edited by yuggapukka
  • Love 1
(edited)

Anna should shoot Sonny in both kneecaps when he gets mouthy with her. She needs to kick Duke to the curb for giving Sonny material for his incessant disrespect.

Say what now?!  Mayor Munchkin needs be sent to that Big 

Coffee Warehouse in the sky, or hell.

Still think tptb blew a golden opportunity with

Anna and Lo Alcazar a few yrs ago. Ted King and Finola had 

chemistry up the wazoo, they would've sizzled.  

Also gagged @ how he was obsessed with Snarly.

GH refused to let me have nice things, WHY?! 

Edited by MrsRafaelBarba
  • Love 1

Since the Liz thread wasn't subtitled "Saint or Slut", I think the Sonny thread should be subtitled "Slut or Slut".

It'd be like those Toyota commercials where both options are "Camry".  

• Love 2

I just can't fathom what he is doing that so great behind the scenes, because it sure ain't translating on the screen that I am watching to justify him getting so much on screen time.  He isn't easy on the eyes and he barely can spew out his lines.  This soap would be so much better without him and his spawn - and exes (Carly and Olivia).  If RC/FV give him one more set... .

• Love 1