Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Cassandra CANADA

• Start Topic

(edited)

I don't have a weak stomach but Holy Christ I felt ill 2 mins into this episode,,,It's Vomitpalooza. Ugh. 

So she's living in her mother's basement with her loser boyfriend while purging every meal? 

Sidenote: Some of them are in need of serious dental care... 

Edited by BostonBlonde

I missed the part about why her parents left Cassandra and her sister on their own for a few months. I think that's what happened.  What was the deal with that?

I didn't quite get it either...something about the parents were trying to work things out again & got an apt while leaving Cassandra & her sister somewhere else? It said she was 16 at the time so...no clue. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I didn't quite get it either...something about the parents were trying to work things out again & got an apt while leaving Cassandra & her sister somewhere else? It said she was 16 at the time so...no clue. 

My son  had a good friend who at age 14 was left in an apartment with his three younger brothers while the dad moved across town (about 10 miles) to live with his girlfriend and her three daughters. Three of the boys turned out OK, the fourth died in a car accident when he was 16.  Oh, and the dad had three daughters who were living with their mom up in another state. When the boys were eventually incorporated back into the dad's household, my son's friend got kicked out within a couple of months and lived with various people for the last two years of high school.  He graduated from college in three years, got a Master's in religion, then a law degree, just through sheer grit and determination.  Dad refused to attend this son's wedding because he wasn't married in a Catholic church....   Sometimes I cannot believe what humans do to their children. 

Edited to change age - he was even younger than I was thinking.

Edited by Calamity Jane
  • Love 4

Sometimes I cannot believe what humans do to their children.

Yeah. It almost makes you think there really should be a license for becoming a parent. And if you become one without the license, you should be fined.

• Love 3

So glad I checked in here before watching the episode. The sound of hearing people throw up triggers my gag reflex. I think I'll skip this one.

OMG if the sound gets you then thank your lucky stars you didn't watch it. It was constant, close up & in full view. 

This is not a new episode of the current Intervention season.  According to the A&E website, Bryceton was the last new episode until July.

My bad. My tv told me it was new. :(