Type keyword(s) to search

Keith Morrison: Creepier Than The Crimes

Celina
  • Start Topic

I suppose it's known in this thread (didn't read back through the history) Keith is Matthew Perry (Chandler)'s stepfather.

Kenda annoys me SO much.  Co Springs isn't huge....if he was all that, why was there still so much crime going down there?  Very Cabot Cove-ish to me.. :)

• Love 2

That was awesome!

I love KM so much that I sat thru a Dateline episode last night that I had seen done on another show, so I already knew the outcome. I just wanted to see how Keith handled the witnesses.

• Love 6

If I'm dying, I want Keith Morrison & Joe Kenda to tell me bedside stories until I pass, or pass out.

I just hope y'all will respect my dying wishes enough to kidnap them both and make this dream a reality for me.  :-)

I don't have a basement to keep them in, or any opera records to play, so you'll have to improvise.

• Love 3

I'm neutral about his voice or appearance, but his florid prose annoys me (I assume he writes his own copy). If the story is set in Nebraska, his narration would be something like:

"As the amber waves of grain grow peacefully in the fields, a dark smudge inks its way onto Oak Lane..."

And his constant rhetorical questions:

"Was that the truth? Was it a lie? There's no way to know now."

He seems to think he's Aesop, writing a morality tale for the ages and that every story needs his personal, philosophical summary.

Omgosh, truly LOL!  But.....just another reason I love the guy.  :)

• Love 1

I don't know too much about his creepiness, but when he and other reporters are on Dateline doing a story about a crime. I noticed they spend more time giving these reporters a lot of face time and hardly give any to the victims, the investigating police or anyone else for that matter.

Keith is my favorite but Josh M won my heart yesterday. I was watching The Favorite Son. A friend of the victim was telling that Son had a gun handy at some point because “luckily it was the start of hunting season.” Josh voiceover: “It was also the start of Stupid Season.” My husband and I laughed for five minutes. 

• Love 11

“He's very sincere…kind of like the Mister Rogers of murder.”

Ahahaha, oh, my god, I love that description :D. 

Really nice interview, thanks for sharing that! I like hearing about how thoughtful he is about his job and the stories he covers. I agree with his concerns about not wanting these kinds of stories to seem so tabloid-y, too, and the issues with the types of cases that get covered. 

I also like that he's an optimistic sort :). 

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Joshis

On 6/28/2018 at 7:37 AM, Tabbygirl521 said:

Josh M won my heart yesterday.

Josh is my favorite. Not all that into Keith.His voice is annoying after hundreds of true crime shows he narrates.

I know this thread and the comments are old but so am I.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2