Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lisin

Rehab Addict

So has this show been replaced on HGTV?  I've seen previews for new show about a lady who buys and renovates mansions.  They look INCREDIBLE.   Hmmm....and it's not Nicole. 

3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So has this show been replaced on HGTV?  I've seen previews for new show about a lady who buys and renovates mansions.  They look INCREDIBLE.   Hmmm....and it's not Nicole. 

I almost never watch HGTV, so I'm not sure, but that previewed show may be Bargain Mansions which has been running on the DIY channel. We've discussed it over in the topic for house flipping shows. 

I like a lot of the programming on the DIY channel, can't stand most of what's on HGTV. Sadly, Joanna Gaines will be taking over the DIY channel and I assume they will bring their own insipid nonsense and chase out all the stuff I like. Sigh. That's also discussed on the House Flipping topic.

• Like 3

Detroit Auction House: Season 8, Episode 18

Haven't seen this show in ages. It's a Detroit Tudor house she won in auction.

The painters have this bemused look when she talks about painting the trim cream.

Funny moment is when Nicole says she's staining something "sloppily"... turns out that was in my head, I rewound it to get her exact words and I must have imagined it 😮

I've recently tuned into episodes of this show labeled as "new" on either DIY or HGTV, or maybe both. Those episodes are, as far as I can tell, just repackaged editions of projects that have already been shown on the show. 

I have a low tolerance for Nicole but I like watching houses being remodeled, so I watch this show but not 100% faithfully. Thus, I may have missed something. But, I think the most recent house she remodeled was that little cottage in the lakeside town that she decided to keep as a family vacation place. 

14 hours ago, Jeeves said:

I've recently tuned into episodes of this show labeled as "new" on either DIY or HGTV, or maybe both. Those episodes are, as far as I can tell, just repackaged editions of projects that have already been shown on the show. 

Yep, these episodes are why I've taken the show off my recording schedule, they just got too annoying.

• Like 1