Type keyword(s) to search

Scream in the Media: Teens Murdered After Losing Virginity! News at 11.

There was a lot in the first season that pointed to Kieran, which is why he was one of the top suspects along with Piper. Say what you will about the show, but this is definitely not a case where some can say that the reveal didn't make sense or add up. 

• Love 1
On 10/14/2016 at 2:55 PM, Last Time Lord said:

On one hand, a shorter season should mean a tighter narrative with less filler.  On the other hand, another new showrunner?

The good news is that it's shorter so there's less filler like we had for the first few episodes before the show finally hit its stride.

This seems like a final season especially with the weird 6 episodes order.

2 hours ago, Free said:

The good news is that it's shorter so there's less filler like we had for the first few episodes before the show finally hit its stride.

This seems like a final season especially with the weird 6 episodes order.

Yeah, this just screams (ugh. Sorry) it being a way to wrap up the show.

• Love 1

Good for her but all I can think was, "this wasn't already known?" I say that because the first show I saw Bex on was The Killing and I feel like there was an article or interview about her character that mentioned the actress being gay. I guess it is different than the actress herself saying it in an interview. 

Just a quick recap of the recent news about the casting and reboot process for the third season of Scream. 

MTV announced that they were rebooting the series with the third season, with a new cast and setting. As part of the reboot process, it was revealed that Brett Matthews will be serving as the main show-runner. In addition, Queen Latifah, Shakim Compere and Yaneley Arty will be added as executive producers for the series under Flavor Unit Entertainment. The third season will feature a special binge model. Its six episodes will air during a special three-night event in March 2018. Filming for the third season is set to begin on 18 September, 2017.

The final main cast members of the third season is as follows:

RJ Cyler as Deion Elliot, a Michael B. Jordan-esque football player who hopes to secure a college football scholarship that will take him far away from Atlanta, a plan that seems destined to fail when he becomes the target of a masked killer with ties to his past.

Jessica Sula as Liz, the new girl at school. As a member of the cheer squad and an honor roll student, she seems to have a good head on her shoulders and an ideal life. But as she and Deion grow closer amid the murder and mayhem, it soon becomes clear that she has just as many secrets as everyone.

Keke Palmer as Kym, a bold and beautiful social activist with a big heart and zero patience for suffering fools. When Kym and her friends find themselves hunted by a killer, she works to flip the script and survive at any cost.

Giorgia Whigham as Beth, the resident goth girl and a local tattoo artist. As an unapologetic fan of horror films, Beth is outspoken about her encyclopedic knowledge of movie murder — which is sure to come in handy with a killer on the loose.

Tyga as Jamal, Deion's step-brother. Despite hanging out with a rough crowd, he’s got a big heart and an undying loyalty to Deion.

C.J. Wallace as Amir, a good kid with strict parents who demand he stay away from the ladies and ultimately work in the family business. But Amir wants to someday make music -- a dream he has to hide. Until, that is, he becomes the target of a killer. Facing a gruesome end courtesy of a guy in a mask makes Amir realize he may want to chase his dreams — if he survives.

Giullian Yao Gioiello as Manny, an openly gay, intelligent and loyal kid who is often the smartest person in the room. But his wits are put to the test when he suddenly finds himself in the cross-hairs of a killer — which makes his simple goal of surviving high school and moving on with his life seem impossible.

Link: http://tvline.com/2017/09/13/scream-season-3-cast-keke-palmer-reboot-new-characters/#respond

Link: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tyga-cj-wallace-star-rebooted-scream-season-3-1021559

Link: http://deadline.com/2017/09/scream-keke-palmer-rj-cyler-jessica-sula-giorgia-whigham-giullian-yao-gioiello-season-3-cast-1202169106/

Link: http://www.ajc.com/news/world/now-casting-mtv-scream-seeking-tattoo-customers-and-shop-owners/OOfb9zlHQb4iuohCl3lfNO/

Edited by Elainasha
Correction
On 9/14/2017 at 1:27 PM, jhlipton said:

Queen Latifah and a majority black cast -- I'm there!!!

Also, I have great news. Looks like we will be getting the Ghostface mask from the movies. It is now confirmed that the mask will be used for the first time in the show in the third season of Scream. The show is set to premiere next year in March. 

Link: http://bloody-disgusting.com/tv/3459643/classic-ghostface-mask-returns-season-3-mtvs-scream/

Edited by Elainasha
  • Love 1

Now while I am glad, that Ghostface is coming back, I can't help but wonder if Roger Jackson is returning. Now the mask is iconic, sure, but without the right voice, it's not the same thing. I would like more to have the tv-series mask than the film mask with someone else voicing.

Keke Palmer was a nice surprise. If anyone from Scream Queens has to jump to Scream, it definitely should be her.

• Love 1
On 9/25/2017 at 0:27 AM, RedMal said:

Now while I am glad, that Ghostface is coming back, I can't help but wonder if Roger Jackson is returning. Now the mask is iconic, sure, but without the right voice, it's not the same thing. I would like more to have the tv-series mask than the film mask with someone else voicing.

Keke Palmer was a nice surprise. If anyone from Scream Queens has to jump to Scream, it definitely should be her.

I really hope that they bring Roger Jackson to voice Ghostface in the upcoming season of Scream. Fingers crossed for that development. 

Oh yeah, I agree, Keke was a bit of a surprise for me too. I loved her character in Scream Queens and I can't wait to see her play as Kym on the next season of Scream. Also, I have got other news to share as well. Tyler Posey has been cast in the series regular role of Shane in the third season of Scream. I found the above information from a Hollywood Reporter article which I will link below for review.

Link: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/teen-wolfs-tyler-posey-joins-mtvs-scream-1042576

Edited by Elainasha
On 9/25/2017 at 0:27 AM, RedMal said:

Hey, I got great news. Keke Palmer announced in an interview that Roger Jackson is coming back to voice Ghostface in the third season of Scream. I have provided a link below for review, if anyone is interested in where I got the source. Now, I am really looking forward to S3, I can't wait for it!

Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba2qJaGD0te/?taken-by=darktracefilms

Edited by Elainasha
15 hours ago, Elainasha said:

Hey, I got great news. Keke Palmer announced in an interview that Roger Jackson is coming back to voice Ghostface in the third season of Scream. I have provided a link below for review, if anyone is interested in where I got the source. Now, I am really looking forward to S3, I can't wait for it!

Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba2qJaGD0te/?taken-by=darktracefilms

Oh, thank god! Such a great news.

On 11/1/2017 at 11:45 PM, RedMal said:

Oh, thank god! Such a great news.

Unfortunately, the third season will air, later than expected. Originally, the show was scheduled to come back in March 2018. However, that premiere date is now delayed due to the Harvey Weinstein scandal. Rest assured though, the show will come back in Spring 2018 (Apr-Jun). This was confirmed by Keke Palmer, one of the actresses in the third season. She highlighted the reason behind the delay but also, stressed the point, that regardless of what happens with the scandal surrounding Harvey Weinstein, the third season will definitely air in Spring 2018. Although, Harvey Weinstein was credited as an executive producer and his company was credited as a distributor of MTV Scream in the first two seasons, that will not be the case moving forward. It was confirmed by Forbes that the series will not credit Harvey Weinstein and The Weinstein Company from the third season onward. I have provided a link to that article below for review.

Link: https://www.forbes.com/sites/adriennegibbs/2018/03/28/bossy-scream-queens-keke-palmer-talks-star-fox-record-label-big-boss-entertainment/#7ed528ac18b5

Edited by Elainasha
  • Love 1