Type keyword(s) to search

Rosewood - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I wondered that as well. I think she expected Rosie to take her in. Her story did nothing to make me feel sorry for her. Her I'm not going to apologize just made me roll my eyes. Clearly, Tawnya had a job. Go get yourself one of those.

On February 18, 2017 at 4:38 PM, possibilities said:

Transplants are denied to people who go on destructive benders, aren't they? Or do they waive that if you have a friend/family donor?

IIRC, Larry Hagman got a liver transplant necessitated by his alcoholism, which was very controversial for the reason you mentioned, @possibilities. But 

Spoiler

the previews for the next episode seem to imply that Captain Slade is the kidney donor, and he would fit in the friend category for the purposes of a directed donation.

I'm loosing interest in this show partly due to how distracting the yellow cast that's used throughout every episode now. I finally decided to Google and was relieved to know there are others who are being driven crazy by it too. It wasn't like this last season.

• Love 3

My DVR cut off the last minute this week. Rosie and Slater were having surgery, and everyone was waiting. I saw Villa and her brother talk up through the point where he said what he said to the guy they arrested was true.

Can someone fill me in on what happened after that? I assume they got news from the surgery and Rosie did great, but Slater had complications?

Last we saw Slater they were hitting him with the paddles in the operating room. The preview for the next episode showed Rosie back to work already soooo.....

If they killed off Eddie this will be the 2nd time he only lasted about 1 season on a police related show. He got offed on C.S.I: Miami after 1 season I think in part due to Adam Rodriguez returning to the show.

I'll be bummed if they kill him off, though it's certainly a possibility. I think the cast gels really well now, and if he has something like a stroke, that would give them a lot of good internal conflict -- and a chance to drive home that he has the family he wanted.

Oh -- and thank you for the update!

Edited by rainsmom
  • Love 1

I really liked the show in the beginning, but once they started the UST between the leads, I started checking out.  Why does every show have to end up being a romance?  I like cop shows.  I'm sick of soap operas.  Maybe I'm not alone?

I'm really going to miss this show.  I didn't think much of the first season but the second season is taut and well-written.  I'm especially going to miss Rosie's mother -- who am I going to aspire to now, with both her and Martha on Castle gone?

I  appreciate the way the writers ended it though -- lots of scope for our imaginations to write the story the way we want it to end.

• Love 3
(edited)

It's too bad, though.  He was suffering from PTSD and it's too easy to make guys with mental illness the bad guys.

I'm watching Lidocaine and Long-Term Lust when Tonya plays Rosie to get him to have her move in with him.  He is such an idiot this episode, "saving" her instead of telling the police about the abusive ex to get a restraining order which might have revealed her as a con artist.

Edited by statsgirl