Type keyword(s) to search

Give The Devil His Due: Lucifer In The Media

Lucifer Season 6 Scripts Are Now Complete, Production Continues

Interesting items in the article:

Because they hadn't finished filming the ending for Season 5 before the Pandemic occurred, the writers were able to modify the script so that Season 5 didn't seem like the final season as originally planned, allowing for a smooth transition to the additional season (Season 6) that was added.

The second half of season 5 is all wrapped up, it just needs to be aired.

All the scripts for Season 6 are finished and filming started 2 months ago (possibly 8 episodes)?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, pootlus said:

Well, finally.

Lucifer 5B drops May 28th.

About time! I know COVID delayed the filming, but they fished in the fall. Today was the last day of filming the final episode of the series/season 6. I'm assuming they'll hold that until 2022.

Edited by Gigi43
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Lucifer Confirms Season 6's Official Episode Count

Lucifer Season 1 ran for 13 episodes, Season 2 ran for 18 episodes, and Season 3 ran for 26 episodes, before it was canceled by Fox. The Show moved to Netflix where Season 4 ran for 10 episodes. Season 5 is 16 episodes long and has been split into two equal parts. Season 5A premiered back in August 2020, with Season 5B set to arrive late next month on May 28. Season 6 will be 10 episodes bringing the series to a total of 93 episodes. 

Lucifer co-showrunner Joe Henderson had a video interview with wordballoon.

Here is an interview with Joe Henderson about Season 5B and 6, that includes questions from fans.

• Useful 2

GeekedWeek continues with a table read of the pilot. 

no Kevin but we have Tricia, Dennis, and Aimee reading bits when needed and some very funny role swapping. 

Oh my Dad, Lauren as Lucifer!  She was having way too much fun with that.

Her British accent isn't terrible either.

Inbar's finger guns!

The cast is too damn talented, I can't wait to see what they all do next.

From Lauren and Lesley-Ann's IG stories the the other day it seems like Lauren's been dealing with "fans" going to her house, but as Lesley correctly pointed out, you're not a fan you're a trespasser doing that. Lauren mentioned police are involved, I hope she remains safe. People are nuts. 

15 hours ago, pootlus said:

Oh my Dad, Lauren as Lucifer!  She was having way too much fun with that.

Her British accent isn't terrible either.

Inbar's finger guns!

The cast is too damn talented, I can't wait to see what they all do next.

"Are you on Bridgerton?"

DB practically falling out of his chair from laughing so hard was one of my favourite things to watch for.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

From Lauren and Lesley-Ann's IG stories the the other day it seems like Lauren's been dealing with "fans" going to her house, but as Lesley correctly pointed out, you're not a fan you're a trespasser doing that. Lauren mentioned police are involved, I hope she remains safe. People are nuts. 

I hope she drops the law on them, it's absolutely unacceptable.  Poor thing.  Your home is the one place you should feel safe.

• Love 1

Can.Not.Wait.  I am so crazy about this thoughtful, very funny, insanely talented show and cast.  The show was recommended to me by my 28 year old son who told me a dozen times that I had to watch it, that I would love it.  I held off for quite a while and almost on a whim, watched the first episode and was hooked.  I started binging the series and absolutely fell in love with it.  I’m thrilled that Season 6 is releasing so soon.  But it will be sad to say Bye as well.  

• Love 3

Chloe's smirk after 'full cocked' tells me they're just going all in on the final episodes. Why not? They're playing with house money at this point. 

I like the direction, or what I take as the direction for the final - it seems Lucifer is figuring out how exactly he's supposed to be doing his 'new job'. I hope they have enough time to tackle changing the 'rules' too. 

This looks suitably bonkers. 

Edited by DoctorAtomic
  • Love 3
On 8/11/2021 at 2:54 AM, DoctorAtomic said:

Chloe's smirk after 'full cocked' tells me they're just going all in on the final episodes. Why not? They're playing with house money at this point. 

Agree - they're throwing everything out there, and why not?  It looks like the last ten episodes will be an absolute riot.

The third episode from Season 6 of Lucifer "Yabba Dabba Do Me" will be animated by the same team that does the Harley Quinn animated series. Animating the episode was fun and also reduced the number of days that actors had to be on set with all the new COVID restrictions.

Lucifer-Animated-Featured-2.jpg?q=50&fit

Edited by AnimeMania
  • Useful 1

Tom Ellis was nominated for a Hollywood Critics Association Award for Best Actor - Comedy (Streaming).  He lost to Jason Sudeikis (Ted Lasso) but Tom was given an Honorary Award for Pop Culture Icon.  So happy for some long overdue recognition for this incredible show with amazing actors and storylines.

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Love 4

Wasn't sure where else to post this, but....

Lauren German season 1 of Lucifer, 2016

Lucifer-1.02-Sneak-Peek-640x367.jpg

Lauren German 2021

AZHO2ukGoqdJiydsLQc_9eVToDT9zmUs4R3tOXoE 

Sorry I couldn't get the image bigger, but you can see it here

Edited by GaT