Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E25: Reunion: Part 3

• Start Topic

Conclusion. The ladies reunite to dish on Season 7's dramas. Included: NeNe and Cynthia trace the decline of their relationship; Claudia and NeNe try to make amends; and a reflection on the ladies' group therapy session leads to a shocking development.

• Love 1

Talk about seeing a window of opportunity and taking it. Cynthia saw a crack for her to get back in with Nene during her breakdown and she took a giant ass leap thru it.

You could see the wheels spinning as she saw a way to get back on the Nene train cause lord knows that peach is slipping right thru her fingers.

• Love 12

Was the therapy session with Dr. Jeff and the women part of NeNe's therapy or was he there for all of them? I questioned NeNe's moment when she came back and asked Dr. Jeff if he would have done the therapy session different. That question confused me.

• Love 10
(edited)

So in one 5 minute segment, my hate for Cynthia dwindled to just a mild dislike.  That's all it took.  I have a lot of respect for any person who can sit down, shutup, and realize it's not about them at the moment.  I also have a lot of respect for people who can put all the bullshit aside and really be there for someone when it is clear that person is at the end of their rope.  Cynthia was there for Nene, like she should have been.  It is a positive testament to their friendship that she stood up and stayed with Nene while she broke down.  There was no "but....but...." in her voice.  She simply built Nene up and decided that anything she needed to say about their problems could wait.  I hope Nene recognizes that and they repair their friendship.  But if they still cannot find their way back to the closeness they've shared in the past, I still hope they can at least respect each other enough to let the past go.

That being said....Kandi is a fucking bitch and I hope her mother destroys her marriage and she's left alone for the rest of her life.  My hate for Cynthia has transferred to Kandi.....cannot.stand.her.  I hope Kenya was paying attention when she had to guilt her into standing up to show support for Nene.  That's your friend Kenya....be weary of when it's time for you to break down.  Make sure it doesn't happen in front of Kandi.

Edited by CaughtOnTape
  • Love 9

This reunion did not have to be three parts.  I was bored with the Dr. Jeff segment.  I still can't get over him chasing after NeNe and repeating her name like an annoying kid.

• Love 13

I have always really liked Nene and wanted to continue to like her through all her awful times...but that was a bit much. Am I super cynical? Maybe. It just seemed that she knew she came off poorly and this was her performance to make it all better. I'm hopeful it was true in nature, but doubtful. And Dr. Jeff couldn't have been further up her ass. That being said, I'm sure that the abadonment issues are very painful. Getting over your mother sending you off like that would be very difficult.

• Love 9

Can someone please recite Greg's words of wisdom for me (headlights) & explain pls? K thx.

"A person's feelings are like headlights on a car. You can only see others coming at you."

What was the point of Claudia or Portia being there?

I have compassion for someone who has had difficulties in life, but I honestly found Nene's "breakthrough"...frustrating. I don't care how much you have gone though (and this is coming from someone who has dealt with a lot of difficult circumstances myself), it is never okay to act out the way she does. She obviously has a lot of things to deal with (and this was obvious without her breakdown) but she needs to heal her past and take ownership of her own hideous behavior. No one said this. That's what annoyed me, I think. She deserves the compassion but not a pass for all that she has done.

Kandi's reaction doesn't bother me at all. The truth is that Nene acts like a total lunatic bitch and Kandi has a right to her own feelings about Nene's behavior, background story or not.

Yep. She doesn't have to put her life problems on display, but that doesn't give her a pass for being a bitch to everyone else when they have problems. Nope, sorry. Not buying it.

• Love 12

If Cynthia thought this was her way to get back in with NeNe, it was a total fail. NeNe shaded her so completely at the end with giving everyone props and then oh yea, Cynthia. I'm glad she came back there.

Dr. Jeff seems like he came to occupy the vacant wing in NeNe,s butt.

Nice touch NeNe with the shaking. She does have legitimate abandonment issues but I'm not buying that scene.

• Love 19

If Cynthia thought this was her way to get back in with NeNe, it was a total fail. NeNe shaded her so completely at the end with giving everyone props and then oh yea, Cynthia. I'm glad she came back there.

Nice touch NeNe with the shaking. She does have legitimate abandonment issues but I'm not buying that scene.

She did shade the shit out of Cynthia didn't she? You keep trying Cyn Cyn. You'll get back in there somehow.

• Love 5

I hate this constant narrative (and it *always* comes up in shows that are mostly women) that *everyone* is struggling in some way, and *everyone* has pain in their past, and *everyone* that is acting horribly is doing so out of some deep trauma that they haven't dealt with and are throwing onto someone else. This corny pop psychology. No-some people are just assholes. Case in point-Nene Leakes.

And I honestly would be shocked if Nene actually left the show. She has no skills. She has little going but this show and what little she has going on outside of it (sporadic TV and stage appearances) are directly because of the show. She leaves the show, those opportunities dry up. And her finances are seemingly so weak (or her spending is so uncontrolled) that she has not been able to buy a home. In Atlanta-which is not the most expensive part of the US. 

I have seen this in my own life-people who cannot handle hearing the truth about themselves resort to weeping to hold the truth at bay and hoover up sympathy. God bless Kandi for not falling for it-my opinion of her (I have actually always liked her) went up even further.

• Love 14

NeNe shaded Cynthia by almost forgetting to give her props at the end but NeNe remembered everything going on during her moment since she left Kandi completely out of the props at the end!

NeNe is a better actress than I thought. Initially I thought she was suppressing rage until it could be released as sadness but I'm not sure. Maybe she was upset/sad but it still doesn't excuse her prior behavior or even her subsequent behavior~asking Dr. Jeff about his approach to the group therapy session….she has to be correct and she got him to suggest that he may not have handled it the best way possible…so she was right. That last bit made me think her "moment" wasn't "real". Even if it was "real" it seemed selfish…everyone has been through shit and nobody thought she hadn't had a tough life or had to work hard. She had to make everything about her and steal the show.

I think Kenya and later Claudia figured regardless of if it was genuine, to treat it as genuine for fear of come across as heartless mean girls. I also think they both want to be friends with NeNe and have always wanted to be friends with her.

I've had mixed feelings about Kandi but I like her more now after calling out NeNe for her behavior at the very start of the therapy session and for not instantly flocking to NeNe after calling her out (which got lost in "the moment")

Porsha, it is "thrown" not "throwed"

Did Greg mean "thoughts (or thots) are like headlights on other cars, you can only see other people's thots/thoughts"? How can you see thoughts so was he meaning thots?

• Love 7
(edited)

"A person's feelings are like headlights on a car. You can only see others coming at you."

I am still trying to figure out why Gregg's comment is so profound.  I guess Gregg is trying to fill the void left by Apollo.

Did Greg mean "thoughts (or thots) are like headlights on other cars, you can only see other people's thots/thoughts"? How can you see thoughts so was he meaning thots?

I heard him say "thoughts" originally, but I was overruled by my family.  I am glad that I was not the only one that heard Greg say "thoughts" versus "feelings."

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 5

I Have not liked Nee nee for one minute from the get go and this was such a crock of shit excuse for her terrible years of behavior. She was cornered about her outrageous ignorant meanness and saw a way out.... It worked with these fools. Really slick using your Broadway skills

• Love 9
(edited)

So far the most entertaining thing in this installment has been Claudia's impression of NeNe apologizing. 

"Wehhimesary" in just the right braying tone of voice, awesome. 

Speaking of apologies, Nene did a much better job of apologizing to the biracial people of the world for calling Claudia a half-breed than she did last time apologizing for calling Brandon a queen.  I guess she is learning.  

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 6

What a stupid ending.  Now it is about Nene's mother issues?  Why wasn't Nene upset when Porsha was tearing Kenya down for not having a mother?  Nobody wanted to talk about Nene's mother or wanted her to talk about her mother or anything else.  Claudia talked all season about being bi-racial and how she was bullied but was not bothered by Nene calling her half-breed. Why does Bravo want this fool to be the leader of this franchise?  I don't know who Nene feels stabbed her in the back, I guess it would be Sheree because the rest of women are still in her life or were insignificant.  I don't see Nene's talent and just being the biggest bully of the group doesn't work for me.  How many times are Nene's co-workers suppose to tell her how marvelous she is because she did a weekend show in Vegas and six week run on Broadway?  Someone in her family has to work. 

• Love 12

I'm not normally a very cynical person, and people play me all the time on these shows. But I had a very hard time seeing NeNe's breakdown as anything but manipulation. In the previews, I felt it was real and I was not prepared to doubt that someone would fall apart over abandonment issues, because those are all to real. I was buying it until she went off stage. When she left, supposedly too upset to deal, and the next thing we saw was her getting her makeup "redone,"  she looked like she'd never shed a tear. I know I saw a couple slide down, but just a couple.

Then she side-eyed Dr. Jeff and a couple of others when she returned, and her "acceptance" of some of the other wives' sympathies was just not quite there. The timing, as someone upthread said, was also fishy, since no one was asking her to talk about her mother, and Kandi had brought up an entirely different issue. Yet, she kept saying she couldn't talk about her mom.

I do give props to Kenya and Cynthia for the things they said and for being able to lay aside their issues in favor of their castmate whom they took at face value, but I was seriously side-eyeing the goings-on right along with Kandi.

• Love 13

Why wasn't Nene upset when Porsha was tearing Kenya down for not having a mother?  

And how come Kandi and Cynthia didn't understand when Kenya alluded to this?  They seemed to completely misunderstand what she was saying.

Right after Cynthia returned to the couch she was was explaining that Nene was upset talking about her mom, and Kenya said that Nene made a mockery of Kenya when she talked about her (Kenya's) mom.  Meaning that if Nene had these issues herself it's odd she was so harsh on Kenya when she talked about the same kind of experiences.

But Cynthia and Kandi just told Kenya that she had talked about her mom before and was okay with discussing it, but Nene had never talked about her mom and she was less comfortable with the subject.

Huh? That wasn't what Kenya was talking about.  At all.  So no one ever really addressed the fact that Nene has these mother issues, yet felt fine seeing Kenya be mocked for hers.  

Andy Cohen seemed to have turned the show over to Dr. Jeff by that point so he never pointed out this ... inconsistency.  Everyone was kissing Nene's ass at that point so no one was going to say boo to her.  She should have been called on it.  As should have Porsha and anyone else who threw Kenya's situation with her mother in her face. 

Didn't Phaedra take some shots at Kenya's mom situation, too? 

• Love 16
(edited)

Agree wholeheartedly and went into an asthmatic coughing fit about the vacant wing, lol.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 5

I had really jumped off the Kandi train but I was FLOVED her sitting there in silence while the other ladies took their turn In the Nene circle jerk.

Only look that passed over her face was "what time do we break for lunch?"

Brooklynista, I think I wove you. That crack about what time do we break for lunch has me in hysterics. bwahahahahahahaha

• Love 5

Agree wholeheartedly and went into an asthmatic coughing fit about the vacant wing, lol.

Agreed. And while dr. Jeff is making himself comfortable in that vacant wing in Nene's butt, he might want to worry about his license as Nene told him at that first group session. I am watching the show as I type this and he really has done an about face for his reunion session. I remember when Nene told Sheree she was backing the wrong beyotch when Sheree was on Kim's side, then Sheree was gone. Dr Jeff is fixing his mistake right now! LOL

• Love 3
(edited)

Claudia going on and on about being offended by Nene's halfbreed statement would have been a great opportunity for Nene to bring up the "only see black people's eyes" comment.  I thought it was one of Nene's twitter comments that first brought this to our attention wasn't it?  I could be wrong though.

I don't believe Kenya when she said she didn't come on this show to go for Nene. 

Cracked up when Nene asked Dr. Jeff if he would change how he handled the 'cancelling" session and he responded, "The what?"  LOL!

Edited by swankie
  • Love 12

I was so happy that Kandi recalled the session exactly as I did. Nene arrived claws bared and was immediately ready to scratch at Toby Turtle.... errrrr Dr. Jeff. And did I imagine Nene's storyline in seasons one and two? We knew she had issues with her mother and didn't know who her father was and thought it may have been her father figure Curtis. She had a DNA test done and found the man who looked just like Bryson, so much so that she didn't need further proof of paternity. Or am I making this up?

It is up to Nene to get therapy or her own special with Iyanla. It does not excuse her behavior. At all. She's been rude since season one. She's had 7 years to talk about her upbringing with the cast and the viewers. Kandi saw right through Nene. She understood that Nene wanted the session and the reunion to be about her feelings and her problems and her healing, and could not care less about anyone else.

Lastly, Cynthia..... sis. I understand she really had a good friendship with Nene, but the end of the reunion and Nene's subsequent social media postings should make it clear that Nene doesn't care and likely was never invested in the friendship as deeply as she was. Nene could hardly wait to fix her makeup and get back on the couch to pay Cynthia dust.

• Love 10

I really detest these women.. Okay, I don't detest them, it's just so frustrating.. NeNe handles Dr.Jeff like she handles Greg. and he folded, he came in folded, sitting next to NeNe, everyone kissed her ass, does she sign everybody's pay check?

Anyway the men should be in all conversations, its like what they said was IT.

They answered every question, dispelled every rumor and nobody disputed.

This show should be called "some of the desperate and broken women who live in Atlanta" okay, "some of the desperate and broken women who live in and visit Atlanta"

• Love 3

Including Dr. Jeff in this thing was a mistake, Andy. And yes, I'm looking at YOU.

This times a million. That was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen on Housewives, and that says a lot. I'm sure they didn't intend for it to go the way it did, but Dr. Jeff handled it in such an embarrassing way. First he lauded Nene for TALKING about her mother, which led to her apparent "breakthrough." Did I miss something? Did she say anything about her mother? Cuz all I heard was her say she "can't" talk about her mother, and then she walked off. She then proceeded to cry and fix her make-up, but she didn't say a word about anything, including her mother. Then she returned to the set, and again didn't say a word. Where was her breakthrough? Where was the courage that Dr. Jeff kept alluding to?

Secondly, Dr. Jeff hopped on the Nene train by speaking for her and saying she deserves RESPECT. I guess her mother disrespected her, her father, and past Housewives as well, and and I guess Dr. Jeff wanted everyone to get the memo - Queen Nene can not be disrespected! WTH? The whole segment was a trainwreck, and even though Nene questioning Dr. Jeff's skills at the end was hilariously shady, she's right in one respect - he's ridiculous.

• Love 14

lol. But I thought he said, "Faults...." Or, at least, meant faults, as so many seem to have heard something else! Which, if not exactly profoundly ... profound ... at least makes perfect sense, both contextually and as it's own little Deep Thoughts by Nene's Purseholder.

• Love 4
(edited)

Hee, when that wack dr. said "hold on, hold on" and the quick pic of Kandi rolling her eyes.  BINGO.  I was cat sitting and my friend has a hi dif TV.  I couldn't believe I could see the pores on these chicks.  Okay, focus.  So, I have learned, when the going gets tough - exit like NayNay.  Shaking and all with my right boob hanging out.  Oh, and "I got to do my make up."  Check.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 9
(edited)

I'm guessing that at some point, while watching this season, the light bulb went off in Nene's big head and she realized how arrogant and insufferable she has been.  So...what to blame it on? 

The whole thing was ridiculous, and culminated in her asking if the "doctor" who was so far up her ass by that time, would have done the counseling differently?  Still can't come down from that pedestal she's put herself on.

Thank you Kandi for pointing out that the counseling session was conveniently being recalled differently than it happened.

And these other housewives who are no longer on the show - did I understand right that Nene's issue with them was that they didn't properly thank her?  For what exactly? 

I guess the Fabulous Ms Leakes has finally realized that while she may get the occasional acting gig, RHOA  is pretty much going to be it for her, and she needs it.  So she attempts to redeem herself.  Didn't work from my perspective.  Yes, I feel bad that she was essentially abandoned, but I'm also tired of people blaming all of their insufferable behavior on their childhood.

As for Andy, if anyone had any doubts that was was crawling up Nene's ass with the doctor, they were removed last night.  Another reason why he should no longer be hosting these HW shows. The last half hour was basically a platform for Nene.

Finally Nene, you're just not that good of an actress. 

The other thing that screamed "setup" to me was when Andy, off stage, with his Concerned Andy face asked Greg for the backstory on Nene's mother with the cameras conveniently rolling and Greg was all to happy to fill him in.   My husband would have said "It's her story to tell" and respected that it was something I did not want to talk about.  But then my husband doesn't   walk 3 steps behind me and hold my purse.  Nene knew exactly what she was doing, making the reunion all about Nene.

She's what people will be talking about and she will love the publicity.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 12

Yes to just about all of the above statements. You all are right. What did Nene say about her mother except that her mother didn't claim her? Gregg said mother had 5 (?) kids and couldn't take care of,them so gave Nene and another sibling to Aunt to raise and mother raised the rest. I think Kenya's mama story is more tragic as she has told us more. Didn't one of them heifers say that Kenya's own mother didn't want her??? And if I am remembering that right, I hope the hypocrite who said that to Kenya wasn't one of those women who were crawling all over Nene And showing,her compassion because her mother didn't raise her.

• Love 2

Glad I'm not the only one who was rolling my eyes during the entire last 30 minutes of this show. 

And I'm chuckling to myself that Demetria wasn't mentioned once, even though she could be seen several times in the clips.

• Love 3

Kandi was keeping it real during Nene's breakdown/breakthrough last night, which is why I dig her. She was acting exactly the way I would act if I had viewed Nene and her behavior front and center time and time again. She had zero idea what was going on and she didn't immediately feel the need to jump up and tend to Nene and her feelings. IMO Nene was coming off badly at the reunion and she knew it. After having a bad season, she was having a bad reunion. The stuff about the Detroit Public Schools made her look like an asshole (write the GD check Nene. You might not be ready but trust me, I live right outside the district and the kids are ready), and being reminded of her "half-breed" comment solidified how horrible she is. On top of it all she had Kandi reminding everyone of the way things really went down when they met with the quacky doctor.  Suddenly she is vulnerable and needy and feels like she has been misunderstood, and I would have had a WTF look on my face and kept my ass planted in my seat as I tried to figure out what was going on. If Kandi would have immediately jumped up and thrown her arms around Nene it would have been beyond fake IMO. 

• Love 21
(edited)

Yes to just about all of the above statements. You all are right. What did Nene say about her mother except that her mother didn't claim her? Gregg said mother had 5 (?) kids and couldn't take care of,them so gave Nene and another sibling to Aunt to raise and mother raised the rest. I think Kenya's mama story is more tragic as she has told us more. Didn't one of them heifers say that Kenya's own mother didn't want her??? And if I am remembering that right, I hope the hypocrite who said that to Kenya wasn't one of those women who were crawling all over Nene And showing,her compassion because her mother didn't raise her.

I can't help contrasting Nene's dramatic histrionics with the scene on RHONJ where Kathy's mother, quietly and with dignity, understanding (and compassion) told Kathy and Richie how she was sent away to live with her aunt as a child.  I have much more respect for that woman than I will ever have for the phony Ms. Leakes.

And yes, I have much more sympathy for Kenya. Kenya has always been up front about her mother, and while she has broken down about it, I got a sense that it was real emotion.  And that it explained a good deal about why Kenya behaves the way she does sometimes.

It wasn't a rabbit Kenya pulled out of her hat (or hair) to conveniently and suddenly explain herself. 

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 12

So I missed Nurse Jackie to watch this extra long turd of a reunion??  So NeNe cries and everyone shrieks - breakdown to breakthrough !!!  Woww, Nene can cry!!  On her new show with Kim, I'm sure she'll be laughing about how she conned the "cancelling" session and the reunion too.  Cause she was being a THESPIAN!!  Course she won't know that word, so she'll figure something out.  I can usually take or leave Kandi but was loving her.  She's the only one who doesn't crawl up Nene's ass.  I'm willing to forgive the others doing it to some degree cause Kandi's the only one truly gainfully employed without this show.  The others need that stinkin peach.  Love how she didn't want to get up but Kenya kept at her.  What was she supposed to do - just jump on the huddle? And good for her for calling BS on the "cancelling" session.  She was right on.  I can't stand the Ho-wives spin-off shows and won't watch, so please my fellow posters give all the dirt on Momma Vile...

• Love 7

My (possibly final) take on this week’s episode

The whole flirting thing is hopefully buried right now.  Kenya will never take responsibility for her inappropriate behavior and Phaedra will never forgive her for that.  Period.  It also appears that Peter did not see it as flirting and I also don’t think Cynthia did, either.  However, Cynthia and Peter are attached to Kenya’s hip right now so it took some teeth pulling for him to just say so.

Greg was saying Thoughts are like headlights on a car, you only see the other person's.  It means that you are quick to judge others but never see the same bad behavior in yourself.  Both Kandi and Kenya are good examples of that.

Todd, even though like Greg, supports his wife, is still feeling somekindaway about how the prenup went down.  I get what he’s saying.  Kandi acted like he wasn’t worth her time if he didn’t sign.  She claimed she just would postpone the wedding until they came to an agreement but that is not how she presented it.  She still just cannot see what she did wrong in this mess (see Gregg’s statement) so the rolling eyes and the “whatevers”

Kandi immediately got on the defensive when asked if Joyce apologized for her insensitive comments about Todd's mother post mortem, making sure it was known that during the season, the woman was still alive, like it was OK then to continue disrespecting her.  Don’t know if they are playing it up for the spinoff or if this is an issue but it just has to stop.

Kandi did acknowledge that Phaedra did what she could even if she couldn’t actually attend the funeral which is what Kandi should have done for Phaedra.  People supported her even though it was Todd’s mother that passed but she cannot support anyone else because she had her own problems….  Kandi is indeed team Kandi

A lot of people, because they have already decided they just dislike Nene have already passed judgment on her that she is just playing it up and trying to deflect.  Working on a psych unit and in many group sessions, one can tell when someone is faking it or if it is real.  What I and most people who have gone through similar tramatic situations saw was real and very raw emotions.  Like Nene tried to explain and even Kenya tried to explain is Nene has learned from experience after experience to never allow her pain to show.  Kenya covers it up by being nasty to people who don’t fawn over her and Nene just shuts down.  Both realize this is a hurt that will never go away.

However, people handle this hurt differently with Kenya, she uses it basically as a crutch and does whatever she has to do the get attention.  Nene has been abused as well as abandoned so she internalizes her hurt and has built up a wall of being tougher and louder and a fighter.  The absolute worst thing you can do to a person like this is expose their pain in public.  Hence why I have zero respect for Dr. Jeff.  

When you conduct a therapy session, you don’t know if you are going to hit a nerve or cause someone to withdraw or run so you NEVER NEVER NEVER set it up where the other group members can go after one person even if that person has the most issues.  That is the very best way to make them just shut down.  I have seen it happen with young psychotherapists make that mistake and lose a patient’s trust.  A seasoned therapist, like Jeff was supposed to be should not be making those types of mistakes.  Hence why he backpeddled saying if he knew what she was going through, he would have conducted things differently.  I call bullcrap.  He loves being on TV and was doing what Bravo wanted him to do instead of leading an actual session.

My other problem is when Nene broke down, that would be the moment you shut off the cameras, take her to a private place with just you and her and THEN talk.  She left because she was vunerable in front of everyone.  Even though they did give her a half hour to compose herself, Jeff should have left it alone once she came back on the stage because it was clear she still wasn’t handling it.  This entire season was probably a nightmare for her as well as Phaedra.

It is amazing how many people have identified with what Nene was experiencing and even what Kenya experienced with her mother as well.  That is why Kenya knew it was real because she have been there.  Kandi’s reluctance shows the damage she has with her mother.  She just cannot emotionally attach to anyone.  Not Todd, not friends, she’s neutral because she doesn’t want to get close to anyone and purposely separates herself from people she cannot control or that don’t control her

Porsha alluded to the fact that she is pretty much experiencing everything she ever wanted to experience as a woman and a business woman, realizing that she does not have to be the brainless housewife to be somebody

Claudia still will not come clean with the real situation about the annulment. It was not her choice but the guy’s choice to end it when he heard the rumors about her.  Guess she cannot come to grips with being dismissed yet again.

Cynthia and Nene really misses each other and it is kind of clear what really ended their friendship.  When Nene was blindsided by Cynthia, she already figured out it was because of Peter.  Nene is well known for letting her real feelings known and she is not going to candy coat anything.  Thus, when asked who should go, Nene said what we were saying during the very same time.  Cynthia was boring and had no real storyline. So she should go.  She also said Porsha should go the season before.   The difference is, Porsha knew it was just an answer to a question.  Cynthia took it personally.  She also alluded to Nene taking food off her table which means to me that she really needs this gig to stay above water and probably feels, Nene knew as much and shouldn’t have rocked the boat.  That is the real feud between them.

They both miss being friends with each other, you can tell.  No, Cynthia was not trying to get up Nene butt by going to support her.  They were real friends so deep down they still care about each other.  However, with Nene’s trust issues, it will take a very long time before she allows herself to be that close to anyone on the show.

• Love 7