Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E05: Super Typhoon Part Two

• Start Topic

I would like a crossover road trip show of Elliott Neese and Kim Richards from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.  Sort of like that show Paris had with Nicole Ritchie, only half the time they tool around Beverly Hills and Palm Springs, and the other half they're sitting in the wheelhouse of the Saga or at the bar in Dutch Harbor.

Question - and please forgive me but I do not watch any of those house wife shows. Is that the same girl who was married to Charlie Sheen. I am not up on all that hollywood stuff as I guess I should be. Thanks

after rewatching this episode in the rebroadcast with the extra footage of Josh's performance during the typhoon, I'm even more annoyed with how he acted.   Especially after seeing how he acted with Keith in the latest episode.  He's making fun of the crew scrambling on the deck during the waves, didn't know enough to turn the auto pilot off, doesn't want to be bothered with fishing anything but Kings, etc.  The guy needs a reality check.   Even Elliot was working during the storm.  Yeah, he was high as a kite and not driving but he was actually working. 

• Love 2

I have no sympathy for Elliott's dad, he still doesn't hold Elliott responsible for his actions.  In his talking head segments he has made it clear that Elliott was spoiled, given "the best toys and things".  Elliott is intelligent, he has a natural gift for anything mechanical, what a freakin' waste!

His only hope for staying clean is building a new life far away from the fleet.  There are too many triggers, opportunities to reoffend, and former partners-in-crime on the Bering Sea.  For his children's sake I hope he can get his life together, but I'm not holding my breath.   

• Love 1