Type keyword(s) to search

Dream LSB Guests

Or Cate Blanchett vs Helen Mirren.

Craig Ferguson would be fun. Not sure who to pair him with.

Kristen or Mila Kunis would work.

But if you wanted to do a middle aged man battle, you couldn't pick better than Peter Capaldi (Dr. Who) who was in a band with Craig way back in the day.

After seeing this, I'd love to see Dick Van Dyke on this show if he can still move like that.

Edited by Irlandesa

Craig Ferguson would be fun. Not sure who to pair him with.

Craig Ferguson vs. Drew Carey is the natural.

Possibly Craig Ferguson vs. Conan O'Brian could be fun too.  Not that they were ever direct competition for each other, but I like the pairing of personality types.

Or finally Craig Ferguson vs. Kristen Bell or Craig vs. Mila Kunis (EDIT - I see others have suggested this--I swear I hadn't seen those posts before posting those two ladies' names--I didn't realize there was a page 2). Because they were his two main female foils on his show and produced a lot of fun interactions. The problem is you can't assume the LSB audience KNOWS that, so it's the least workable idea of these.

Speaking of Mila Kunis, I can think of a TON of other people besides Craig she'd work against. Like her HUSBAND and former co-star, Ashton. Or Seth McFarlane. Or the other Seth in her life, Seth Green.

Edited by Kromm

Since Buble is probably still a captive doing two shows a night at Hamm and Buble, I nominate Jon Hamm.

One million high fives for this reference! (here is the link for anyone who has never seen this brilliance: http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/hamm-and-buble/n12695)

How about Bob Saget vs. John Stamos?

Or John Oliver, Stephen Colbert, and John Stewart in a special political songs episode (/that is a terrible idea- but they would be fun).

Edited by gik910
  • Love 1

After seeing him on the Tatum battle last night, I want to see Quentin Tarantino battle Robert Rodriguez on this show.  This would open the door for more actors from the Tarantino pool to come out and play. 

Some ideas for matchups:

Tarantino vs. Rodriguez

Samuel L. Jackson vs. Jamie Foxx

Uma Thurman vs. Zoe Bell

Antonio Banderas vs. Salma Hayek

Christoph Waltz vs. Christopher Walken

Kurt Russell vs. John Travolta

• Love 1

On that note, more suggestions:

Rosario Dawson Vs. Jessica Alba

Michael Madsen Vs. Steve Buscemi-imagine if one of them did "Stuck In the Middle With You"

Eli Roth Vs. B.J. Novak

Michael Keaton Vs. Don Johnson

D.J Cotrona Vs. Zane Holtz, who play Seth & Richie Gecko in From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series

Bruce Willis Vs. Josh Brolin

Diane Kruger Vs. Eva Green

Freddy Rodriguez Vs. Benecio DelToro

Jennifer Jason Leigh Vs. Lucy Liu

Tim Roth Vs. Walton Goggins

Edited by DollEyes
(edited)

Who is somewhat B-C-D list, desperate to be on TV, or A-list who has no fucks to give? I feel like this is right up Amy Schumer's alley.

hmmmm:

• Rumer Willis
  • Jason Sudekis
  • Where's Jimmy Kimmel?? he and JKrasinkski are besties. I would think the Fallon angle wouldn't stop him.
  • Sophia Bush
  • Zoey Daschenel (sp???)
  • JONATHAN GROFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

My kingdom for a Alex O'L vs Scott Caan matchup.

What NFL players would do this? Wilson? McCarron? Clearly Gronk would be all in!

Still waiting on NPH.

ETA: Edited to delete matchups I suggested last summer on Page 1. At least I am consistent! ha!

Edited by betsyboo

Not sure who to match up, but I'd love to see Ryan Reynolds show up to do Shoop.

Only conditions? He has to put on the Deadpool mask during the song. 

And bonus points if SnP show up for a cameo during the song. :) (They're doing insurance commercials, I'm sure they can find time for LSB. :) )

• Love 1

Not sure who to match up, but I'd love to see Ryan Reynolds show up to do Shoop.

Only conditions? He has to put on the Deadpool mask during the song.

And bonus points if SnP show up for a cameo during the song. :) (They're doing insurance commercials, I'm sure they can find time for LSB. :))

I suggested on the previous page that Reynolds compete against his wife Blake Lively, but after seeing Deadpool, I'd love to see him compete against Hugh Jackman. As for Salt & Pepa, they've already done a whole episode where they competed against each other.

If LSB  really wants to do something epic, then they should do a two-hour long special battle from Comic-Con with the Marvel Universe Vs. the DC universe, featuring the aforementioned Reynolds & Jackman, plus Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Grant Gustin, Stephen Amell, Brandon Routh, Gal Gadot,  Scarlett Johansson, Paul Rudd, Robert Downey, Jr. Jeremy Renner, Anthony Mackie and the Chrises, as in Evans, Hemsworth, Pratt & Pine.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 1
(edited)

I wouldn't mind seeing Key and Peele face off against each other. Also I too would LOVE to see Mario Lopez Vs. Mark P Gosslear. Blake Shelton Vs. Adam Levine could be fun. Charlie Weber(HTGAWM) Vs. Matt McGorry(OITNB, HTGAWM). If we were to do a DWTS version you could do Tony Dovolani Vs. Leah Remini or Tom Bergeron Vs. Maxim Chmerkovsky. A Psych match up with James Roday Vs. Tim Omundson.  Jon Stewart Vs. Stephen Colbert. Natalie Portman Vs. Mila Kunis. Sasha Alexander Vs. Angie Harmon. Gillian Anderson Vs. David Duchovny. Kate McKinnon Vs. Leslie Jones. 

Edited by Dancingjaneway
  • Love 1
(edited)

Not really a guest suggestion (though I'm still stanning hard for Anderson Cooper v. Kathy Griffin!), but one of format:  I'd love to see some sort of tournament, maybe even with a winners bracket vs. a losers bracket, culminating in one final showdown.  Lots of people have taken the belt home, but who is the ULTIMATE LSB champ??

Admittedly, that might be hard to organize logistically, with so many busy schedules to coordinate.

Edited by Lovecat