Type keyword(s) to search

Shadowhunters - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 1/24/2017 at 3:20 PM, Hybridcookie said:

Can't believe they killed Jocelyn though. When they said a Shadowhunter was going to die I was expecting it to be Lydia or the guy Magnus threw across the room last episode.

I, too, was surprised that they killed Jocelyn.  I have not read the books, but considering all the trouble the characters went through to find her and then revive her, only to have her murdered was a shock.  I also like that it was Alec that killed her because he has always treated Clary as an interloper, and now she has a legitimate reason to have issues with him - even though it wasn't his fault.  I like the twists this season is taking, and it's so much better than last season. 

The Jace plot is still my favourite part and I liked the scenes in the prison. Can't believe they killed Hodge as well

The Jace plot is my favorite as well.  I think Sherwood is killing it, and I'm intrigued with the Jace/Valentine relationship.  I think the writers are really giving the actors stuff to chew on.  I feel sorry for Jace because he's just such a tormented character.  His father is insane, he was orphaned, his mother tried to kill him, and now he finds out he was experimented on by said father.  Oh, and he's related to the woman he loves.  Yeah, Jace is not having a good time right now.  I thought the trial was done well too.  It was emotional, and I liked that Jace couldn't pledge his allegiance to the clave.  There's corruption on all sides.

Edited by Bishop

It seems like they're going to probably bring Jocelyn back from the dead. I hope not, because there's only two instances of that happening in the books (IIRC) and it came with huge plot complications.  

Edited by Pixel

If I've learned one thing from TV and movies it's that you should never agree to owe someone an unspecified favor. There is a reason why the other person won't tell you what the favor is and it's never good. If they wanted you to babysit or pick up their dry-cleaning they would have told you that that's what they want you to do.

• Love 2

Yin fen?!!! My mind is about to explode. I'm not sure where they are taking Izzy, but I'm very intrigued. 

These last 2 episodes were so much better than the rest. I don't know what exactly they're doing or how, but whatever it is it's working.

The plot around bringing Clary's mum back was well done, if somewhat predictable. Good way to introduce Clary's rune creation.

Simon's plot with his mum was also well done. And the white funeral was nice. I didn't really miss Valentine in this episode.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, paulvdb said:

If I've learned one thing from TV and movies it's that you should never agree to owe someone an unspecified favor. There is a reason why the other person won't tell you what the favor is and it's never good. If they wanted you to babysit or pick up their dry-cleaning they would have told you that that's what they want you to do.

I kept yelling at my TV "really Carrots?!?!" It's actually a more egregious bit of idiocy when you realize that even the mundane world doesn't work that way. You walk into a store and you see the price for the vast majority of the things there. The joke of super high priced goods is if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it. This warlock is bringing your mother back from the grave. Does that sound like a cheap favor? Everyone who knows the shadow world tells you to not do this. Knowing all this, Clary just hands over her blood and agrees to an unspecified return favor.

All of Simon's story broke my heart.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 1

So good, I wish that that the new crew could somehow re-write/re-shoot the first Season in this sort of style, 'cause Season 2 is soo much better.

I was shocked when Aldertree mentioned the drug was called Yin Fen, wasn't expecting that.

The sparring scene between Jace and Izzy was my favourite scene.

• Love 1

Aldertree is the worst. Besides getting Izzy addicted to vampire venom, there is no universe where it makes any sense to further marginalize Jace from what remains of his family and community. He needs to deactivate his antisocial rune.

Oh Magnus, anyone who has spent even a second with Alec knows that he's never had a romantic relationship. I don't even know if Alec has ever had a friendship. He's had a brother/parabatai, Jace, and a sister, Izzy. Alec is just a homeschooled gay boy. I think the how many relationships conversation needs to happen with those two, but for now Alec just needs to get used to hanging out and having fun.

Simon talking Luke down was really good stuff, though I really wanted Luke to eat the future Darwin Award recipient female camper who thought the growling must have been a deer. A growling deer?!?!?

I've only seen the actress who plays Luke's sister as annoying Billie the reaper on Supernatural. I hated her there. I have no idea why she had to stab her fellow Iron Sister.

• Love 2

Seriously, Jace, you have the worst timing! Although after all that build-up the Malec date was a bit of a let down. At least they agreed to work on their relationship and kissed. Also yay for Jace moving in with Magnus, glad that they adopted that from the books.

Luke has a second sister now? And she is evil? All this non-canon stuff makes my head spin a little. At least Amatis got mentioned.

I really enjoyed Maia in this episode, she has good chemistry with Simon and I'm curious to see their relationship unfold. Loved the little look Maia gave Simon when she figured out that Clary meant more to Simon than just being best friends.

• Love 1

Aldertree clearly has an agenda - getting Izzy hooked on vampire venom and making sure Jace is no longer at the institute (by giving him an impossible choice) makes me wonder if Aldertree is in cahoots with Valentine.  Just a thought.

The whole Izzy/Clary thing was boring.  I still can't figure out what the purpose of that storyline is/was, but the stuff with Alec and Magnus I enjoyed.  I like how different they are, and I thought all the scenes were well done.  

Luke/Simon/Maia was good as well, and I can't figure out if the writers are trying to go with a Maia/Simon/Clary triangle.  I do like Simon as a character, but he's also a bit annoying.  So I'm not sure I want to see two women fighting over him, but whatever.

I hope Jace is not being relegated to the sidelines.  At this point, Jace can be easily taken by Valentine now that he is not longer at the institute.  So I wonder if Valentine will make a move.  Either way, I just hope there is more stories coming up for Jace than washing battle gear or interrupting romantic moments.  He really is a fish out of water at the moment with Clary being his sister, Magnus and Alec being together, and now him not being at the institute.  I wonder where his character arc is going to go now.

Edited by Bishop

I really enjoyed this week's episode, especially all the relationship stuff. Malec was much better in this episode than in last week's, they had plenty of chemistry and good talks and it was great to see how confident and determined Alec was to have sex with Magnus. I also loved Alec's talk with Izzy about it.

The Jace and Simon scene at the bar was hilarious, I literally laughed out loud several times! Jace's dating advice was the worst though and completely backfired. Too bad I enjoy Simon/Maia, they are fun together and have good chemistry. If Simon could only get over Clary and start dating Maia, that would be so much better.

I also liked how even when Jace was intent on losing his pain in women he immediately sprang into action when he heard Clary was in trouble. I hope we will see more of Jace and Magnus being roommates, that was fun in the books.

Holy crap the introduction of Ithuriel! He did not quite look how I pictured him but I'm psyched that they adopted that from the books. Ithuriel flying off to heaven when he was freed was beyond cheesy though and his wings were also not that impressive but I guess those are hard to do.

7 hours ago, IntrovertGal said:

I really enjoyed this week's episode, especially all the relationship stuff. Malec was much better in this episode than in last week's, they had plenty of chemistry and good talks and it was great to see how confident and determined Alec was to have sex with Magnus. I also loved Alec's talk with Izzy about it.

The Jace and Simon scene at the bar was hilarious, I literally laughed out loud several times! Jace's dating advice was the worst though and completely backfired. Too bad I enjoy Simon/Maia, they are fun together and have good chemistry. If Simon could only get over Clary and start dating Maia, that would be so much better.

I personally would have liked a tiny bit of second base under the shirt action between the two of them before they had the sex or waiting discussion, especially if Alec appeared to be hesitant, but in actuality he was a bit scared. Alec comes back emboldened by his discussion with Izzy and Magnus is the one who wants to slow down. I want the show to take its time to show them falling in love. I feel like if the show can give the Jace and Clary love story enough room to breathe, they can at least do the same for Alec and Magnus.

No woman (or man) agrees to spend time with Simon hoping to get Jace. If you like Simon, I'm sure Jace is a total turn-off. I don't know if Simon has completely forgotten that he's in a band and that Maureen was in love with him. Simon has game, but he just doesn't have it with Clary.

• Love 1

I thought the entire Simon/Jace scene was hysterical and fun.  Jace's advice works very well for him, but Simon is not Jace and he can't pull it off.  Maia likes the can't-stop-talking geeky Simon and that's what she wanted.  I think I actually prefer Jace and Maia because it's always more fun to watch people who dislike each other to fall for each other rather than those who are obviously attracted to do so.  Eh. 

I know the Malec stuff is popular, and I like them as a couple myself, but it seems like the ONLY storyline for Alec is about his relationship with Magnus.  Alec doesn't have a storyline unless it's all about Magnus, and now they are simply becoming another couple on the show.  Magnus at least has relationships with other characters, but Alec's scenes are always about Magnus or talking about Magnus.  It's boring.  Alec is also a Shadowhunter.  He's more than just being Malec.

Izzy is going down a dark path, and I'm not sure what Altertree wants with her being addicted to vampire venom.  I still think he's in cahoots with Valentine, and why has Valentine suddenly given up his pursuit of Jace?  He's an easier target now that he's hanging out at bars.  I don't get the direction of the Valentine/Jace storyline right now.  We spent about three or four episodes with Valentine obsessed with getting Jace - or was it all about the getting the sword?

Edited by Bishop

damn it just when I want to hate Alec and Izzy's mom they show she really does have a heart in the end and loves Jace just as much as Alec.

Couldn't they have shown some Malec afterglow? Or at least some next morning snuggling?

But the small highlight was Jace basically giving Magnus the "if you hurt him, I'll kill you" speech. Magnus' little freakout when he thought that Jace could sense the Malec sex though the Parabati bond was hysterical.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, madhacker said:

Magnus' little freakout when he thought that Jace could sense the Malec sex though the Parabati bond was hysterical.

That was legit hilarious. 

I still can't figure out what Aldertree's grand plan is. He's got Izzy hooked on vamp venom. He's marginalized Jace. He's basically banned Luke and Magnus from the Institute meaning that Clary and Alec have less of a reason to be there because all of the most important people in Clary's life and 2 of 3 most important people in Alec's life aren't there. If Aldertree is secretly a member of the circle, he's doing a damn good job of making sure that there is no resistance for his coup.

However if Aldertree isn't a member of the circle, there is a whole bunch of info he's not privy to because he's isolated and marginalized all of the main players.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, madhacker said:

damn it just when I want to hate Alec and Izzy's mom they show she really does have a heart in the end and loves Jace just as much as Alec.

Couldn't they have shown some Malec afterglow? Or at least some next morning snuggling?

But the small highlight was Jace basically giving Magnus the "if you hurt him, I'll kill you" speech. Magnus' little freakout when he thought that Jace could sense the Malec sex though the Parabati bond was hysterical.

Yeah I have to say I was very disappointed that we didn't get a Malec morning after scene. I know this show airs on Freeform, but I still expected more, especially since we only got a fade to black last week. I mean, we have seen plenty of scenes of Izzy making out with guys and lounging around in bed (or Jace when he was enjoying his single life) so the same should apply to Malec. At least they implied in this episode that they are both in this relationship for the long haul.

I also loved the Jace "if you hurt him, I'll kill you" scene. I just enjoy their brotherly bond so much. And Magnus freaking out about the Parabatai bond was very funny indeed.

Wow I cannot believe that Simon finally came clean about his feelings for Clary. I'm not buying though that she is into him just as much, IMO she is running from her feelings for Jace. And Jace looked very pained when he told her that he was happy for her and Simon so I doubt that Clary/Simon are gonna be a couple for long. I like Simon and Clary as BFFs but they have no romantic chemistry.

Turns out Izzy and Raphael have a surprising amount of chemistry. I really enjoyed all of their scenes together in this week's episode. I'm rather worried about Izzy though, she has turned into a full-blown junkie pretty quickly.

Glad that Maryse is not completely a bitch anymore and has made up with Jace. It was sweet how both Jace and Alec were disgusted with their father for cheating on Maryse.

Magnus was pretty awesome in this episode, what with throwing a fabulous party and defeating the evil witch Valentine sent. Oh and his "this is not the Real Housewives of Idris" line made me chuckle.

• Love 1

Best episode of the season! So fantastic! ???????? I have no doubt Valentine, Madzie, and Simon portaled to Idris.  And the seelies still exist! lol The director said there are lots of twists in the finale...so I wonder if all of Valentine's lies come to a head? (possibly including the sword) Madzie acts as the Seelie Queen for the kiss, and maybe Clary touching the sword actually raises Sebastian from "Hell"? His origin is a bit different in the show. Though of course he'll only be shown as he was in the vision given by Ithuriel, so they don't know upon meeting him in 2B, not disguised but using a fake identity. Remember how the Soul Sword was right next to him as he dissolved into thin air? He might be revealed as her real brother (in disguise) so maybe the kiss won't seem so off putting to some. In the promo Valentine said he was doing this for her; that could be for his twisted reasons, but I guess being reunited with her real brother wouldn't be that bad...if he weren't Sebastian. ? I can't wait for the finale!

I'm not liking the way Clary and Jace have zero chemistry. I know they are brother and sister, but feelings don't turn off, and Cat is playing it like, "Oh, you're my brother? Okay...next". It's like she never had feelings for Jace at all.

She and Simon are adorable together in the show, and in the books I hated their pairing. I never thought I would say this, but she works better with Simon. 

I love Izzy and Rafael together. Talk about chemistry! Yowza! It's too bad they probably won't work out because they're addicts. They obviously have more going on than just that, but It's never good for addicts to be together enabling each other. Relapse will always be too risky when you are literally a drug for each other. 

Spoiler

And yes, I know they aren't brother and sister, but I'm avoiding spoilers for anyone who doesn't know.

Edited by Pixel
On 2/21/2017 at 1:29 PM, IntrovertGal said:

Wow I cannot believe that Simon finally came clean about his feelings for Clary. I'm not buying though that she is into him just as much, IMO she is running from her feelings for Jace. And Jace looked very pained when he told her that he was happy for her and Simon so I doubt that Clary/Simon are gonna be a couple for long. I like Simon and Clary as BFFs but they have no romantic chemistry.

I know others like Clary and Simon together. Not me, I think they are dull as a couple. Much better as friends who have been close forever. I also think she is just with Simon because she is so familiar with him. Almost like she picked him out of comfort and in a way default since Jace is off limits.

I prefer Clary and Simon as best friends. I find the relationship as more than that so forced, I get it for his side. For her side, it's like he's there and she's lonely after Jace became her brother. So she needs a new true love.

I love the Simon/Jace new dynamic more so than Clary/Simon. That Simon and Jace bar scene the week before was awesome and hilarious. The new Jace writing has been great. 

• Love 2
(edited)
On 2/20/2017 at 11:12 PM, madhacker said:

It was really funny, especially when Jace realized what Magnus was thinking and then was "no . . . No .. .  NO!"  It was well done where he had this gradual moment of realization "Is he thinking that the Parabati bond means I can feel everything . . . no, that's not true . . . okay wait, wait, wait, wait . . . "

On 2/21/2017 at 3:16 AM, HunterHunted said:

I still can't figure out what Aldertree's grand plan is. He's got Izzy hooked on vamp venom. He's marginalized Jace. He's basically banned Luke and Magnus from the Institute meaning that Clary and Alec have less of a reason to be there because all of the most important people in Clary's life and 2 of 3 most important people in Alec's life aren't there.

I wish they would speed this up a bit.  I'm not as interested in Clary as I am Jace, Alec, Izzy, and Magnus.  Clary and her angel status bores me, and what happened to Valentine's pursuit of Jace?  Did he finally give up because Jace is not going to join his group?  It just seemed too easy.

On 2/28/2017 at 0:02 AM, Pixel said:

I'm not liking the way Clary and Jace have zero chemistry.

Reveal hidden contents

And yes, I know they aren't brother and sister, but I'm avoiding spoilers for anyone who doesn't know.

I don't think they have zero chemistry.  I do agree that Clary is being written to not have conflicting feelings for Jace whereas he IS being written to have conflicting feelings.  So it's very one-sided.  Also, Simon can be annoying.  So frankly, I'm okay with Simon and Clary together because they are my two least favorite characters (at least right now) while I feel like Jace and Alec (my two favorites) are being sidelined a lot lately.

Edited by Bishop

I think the show runners realize that Dominic is the vastly superior actor and they've given him the bulk of the conflicted sexual interest in my sibling story because they know he can pull it off.

Izzy and Rafael are fire. Now that's chemistry. They're both chasing a high, hopefully Rafael wises up soon. I thought he was decent and fairly pragmatic before we learned about his past. Hopefully he figures out how to navigate a blood-free venomless relationship with Izzy soon.

• Love 1

ok that was a pretty ok mid season finale. Most of the subplots were wrapped up and they even set up what's to come.

-Finally we got Alec to tell Magnus he loves him. We'd better get to see some Malec sex in the summer or I'm gonna be pissed

- Is it safe to say that Simon's little snack off Jace is the reason he's become a daywalker?

- Am I the only one thinking that was Sebastian who's waking off with the Soulsword? In case you guys didn't hear they've cast Will Tudor (former Olyver from Game of Thrones) to play him.

• Love 1

I wonder if Simon will have any other after effects of feeding off Jace?

Glad they had the Valentine's not Jaces father come out but I really liked darker don't care Jace. I don't want back mooning over Clary Jace. Hoever the Clary-Simon romance is so forced I can't stand it.

Aww at the Magnus & Alec final scene.

• Love 1
(edited)

Weird. I posted last night but it disappeared.  

This was finally an episode I wasn't disappointed in.  It seems like they are finally getting their footing.  I do still like Clary and Simon together, as long as it's only temporary.  I prefer Clary and Jace (although I don't sense much chemistry between the actors), and now that Jace knows they aren't related it should make things fun. I could pretty much see his heart break when he saw Clary and Simon happy outside together and realized that he can't possibly tell her right now.

Edited by Pixel
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, madhacker said:

ok that was a pretty ok mid season finale. Most of the subplots were wrapped up and they even set up what's to come.

-Finally we got Alec to tell Magnus he loves him. We'd better get to see some Malec sex in the summer or I'm gonna be pissed

- Is it safe to say that Simon's little snack off Jace is the reason he's become a daywalker?

- Am I the only one thinking that was Sebastian who's waking off with the Soulsword? In case you guys didn't hear they've cast Will Tudor (former Olyver from Game of Thrones) to play him.

Agreed on all counts. I'm pretty sure it was Sebastian who stole the Soul Sword. I cannot wait to finally see him in season 2B. I'm curious how Will Tudor will make the role his own. It sucks that we have to wait until June though.

As much as I enjoyed this mid-season finale, I was very disappointed and felt cheated by the scene where Simon drinks Jace's blood and thereby becomes a Daylighter. This was one of the sexiest and most emotional moments in the books and the show writers changed it into something lacklustre. When Simon says to Jace "I could have killed you" and Jace replies "I would have let you", that was an incredible and heartbreaking moment in the book, whereas in the show it was brushed over and didn't even register. Very disappointed by this.

Other than that, I liked the episode a lot. Glad Jace (and the TV viewers who haven't read the books) finally knows that Clary is not his sister and my heart broke for him when he wanted to tell her and saw her be all happy with Simon.

Very happy that Alec and Magnus said "I love you" to each other, it was a well acted and emotinal scene. But yeah, I agree with Madhacker, there needs to be some Malec sex in season 2B (and not just a fade to black), even if the show airs on Freeform. No more double standards, show!

• Love 2

Well if Izzy can forgive Raphael for his paternalistic bullshit of hiding her phone, it would be interesting to see how highly sexual navigates a relationship with celibate Raphael.

Parity! We need a Magnus and Alec sex scene.

Clary really is the dumbest most impulsive character on this show. It's hard to root for the Shadowhunters when that means that Clary is going to be central to whatever stops Valentine.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, IntrovertGal said:

As much as I enjoyed this mid-season finale, I was very disappointed and felt cheated by the scene where Simon drinks Jace's blood and thereby becomes a Daylighter. This was one of the sexiest and most emotional moments in the books and the show writers changed it into something lacklustre. When Simon says to Jace "I could have killed you" and Jace replies "I would have let you", that was an incredible and heartbreaking moment in the book, whereas in the show it was brushed over and didn't even register. Very disappointed by this.

Yeah I was disappointed in that scene, it's one of my favourites in the books.

On 3/4/2017 at 3:00 PM, HunterHunted said:

I think the show runners realize that Dominic is the vastly superior actor and they've given him the bulk of the conflicted sexual interest in my sibling story because they know he can pull it off.

I agree completely, and even in the winter finale, Jace actually seemed traumatized after the deaths of the downworlders, almost on the verge of tears.  Dominic is very good in those dramatic, emotional scenes, which is why he probably gets more of them - as he should.  The rest of the group is okay.  I hope there is more Jace stories coming up.

On 3/6/2017 at 10:09 PM, madhacker said:

I like Malec, but I also think the show is spending too much time on that single aspect of their relationship.  It's like there is nothing else to these two characters unless it's about them together.  I enjoyed it at first, but now it's just becoming boring and repetitive.  It's the same stuff over and over again.  As for Simon becoming a daylighter, yes, it was definitely because of Jace.  

On 3/7/2017 at 11:05 AM, Artsda said:

Glad they had the Valentine's not Jaces father come out but I really liked darker don't care Jace. I don't want back mooning over Clary Jace. Hoever the Clary-Simon romance is so forced I can't stand it.

I like darker Jace as well.  I like darker Alec too.  I think characters that are happy and blissful become boring.  Drama drives most storylines, and I am not against happy moments, but I concur that darker, brooding Jace is more appealing.  

On 3/7/2017 at 1:35 PM, IntrovertGal said:

I haven't read the books.  So from my perspective, I thought it was pretty dramatic, and I was very surprised when Clary morphed into Jace and I realized that Jace had saved Simon.  Considering where those two started and that scene, I thought it was very good.  That being said, I know that books in general are always better than what ends up on screen because books can provide so much more detail (emotions, reactions, etc.) that is cut for time on a tv show.  Regardless, I really liked the scene a lot.  I haven't read the books so I wonder how all the other vamps would feel if they realized that Jace can give them the ability to exist in the light.  Can you imagine?  They would be strapping him down and drinking him dry.  Run Jace!  Although I think that would be a cool storyline.  One other question:  Isn't it a big deal in the world of Shadowhunters for someone to be of pure angel blood?  I would think so, but what do I know.  Maybe it's common.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Bishop said:

One other question:  Isn't it a big deal in the world of Shadowhunters for someone to be of pure angel blood?  I would think so, but what do I know.  Maybe it's common.

It's not common. All Shadowhunters have some angel blood (unless they were made by the cup, I think), but Jace and Clary were experimented on by Valentine, so they have more angel blood than a normal Shadowhunter does.

19 hours ago, Pixel said:

It's not common. All Shadowhunters have some angel blood (unless they were made by the cup, I think), but Jace and Clary were experimented on by Valentine, so they have more angel blood than a normal Shadowhunter does.

Thank you for the explanation.  Much appreciated.

Sarah Hyland to Guest Star on Freeform’s ‘Shadowhunters’ This Summer

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/sarah-hyland-shadowhunters-guest-role-summer-season-dominic-sherwood-1202454620/

Sarah Hyland is joining Freeform’s “Shadowhunters” in a guest role, Variety has learned. The “Modern Family” actress will appear in two episodes this summer.

Hyland’s character is being kept under wraps. The network will release details at a later date, and at this time is describing her role as a “special guest appearance.” Hyland’s first episode date has also not been announced. “Shadowhunters” returns with the back-half of its second season tonight at 8 p.m.

So a new episode after a long break.

Two questions:

1. What did the the higher demon do to Magnus and Valentine?

2. What was Seb doing with his hand on the fire? What is he really doing in New York?

4 hours ago, Artsda said:

I'm hoping this Clary/Simon forced pairing will end now that she knows Jace isn't her brother.

Unfortunately she does not have much chemistry with either of them. 

• Love 2

Has anyone seen Will Tudor in Humans? He was amazing as Odi. 

I swear I was losing interest in this show and thought I'd give it one more chance. Little did I know he was going to be on or I wouldn't have even hesitated. I'm willing to watch just for him.

• Love 1
(edited)

Jace is with Maia now. She had good chemistry with Simon too. I'm starting to think that the problem might be Carrots (Clary). I wouldn't mind if Carrots' plot was digging into the fundamentals of being a Shadowhunter, especially now that Alec and Izzy's brother, Max, is studying at the Institute and Sebastian is in the wings with his arcana.

Edited by HunterHunted
On 12/06/2017 at 9:02 AM, I-Kare said:

Has anyone seen Will Tudor in Humans? He was amazing as Odi. 

I swear I was losing interest in this show and thought I'd give it one more chance. Little did I know he was going to be on or I wouldn't have even hesitated. I'm willing to watch just for him.

Will Tudor is amazing but this show is not. Tonight's episode is probably one of the worst episode of TV ever made. I mean, WTF even was that?

For a show based on books, it has no direction, no characterisation and no plot. 

And Will Tudor wasn't even in the damn thing.

16 hours ago, AudienceofOne said:

Will Tudor is amazing but this show is not. Tonight's episode is probably one of the worst episode of TV ever made. I mean, WTF even was that?

For a show based on books, it has no direction, no characterisation and no plot. 

And Will Tudor wasn't even in the damn thing.

I have to admit I skimmed this episode since I'd already seen a comment saying Will wasn't in it. 

• Love 1