Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Anticipation: Hear Ye, Hear Ye The Joyous News

Yay!

I just hope they don't take anything for granted and have an actual conclusion instead of a cliffhanger. I hope it's only another 8 episodes.

• Love 1

I had a feeling we were going to get it since Dan Fogelman has been so positive in his statements, when the ratings didn't seem to inspire that confidence. But yay! I'm so looking forward to Gal/Richard buddy comedy and the Gareth/Madelena power couple and how Isabella escapes the pink nightmare. And Chef and Gwyn's blossoming romance....and more SONGS! I am just very excited.

• Love 3
(edited)

I'm so happy about this renewal! I'm so proud of this little show and our fandom! Shout out to all the dedicated fans on twitter, etc. who kept twitter alive with #RenewGalavant posts everyday! Like literally, there was not a single day that went by where I didn't see people asking ABC to renew it!

Edited by HoodlumSheep
  • Love 1

So incredibly excited that this show got renewed!  Hopefully they do a longer season, perhaps traditional half hour episodes, instead of back to back cramming in during midseason. 

(edited)

Continuing the trend:

Now that the show's renewed

I wonder what we'll view

In the next season of

Galavant

With Gal and Dickie's flubs

make them the best of buds?

Will Madey and Gareth spark or not?

Then there's Isabella's creepy cousin

providing everyone with housin'

Oh,
And Sid's left all alone
Will Chef and Gwyn fin'lly bone?
This wait would make me moan
But it's so hard to groan
When I know there'll be more Gaaaaaaaa-laaaaaaaaaa-vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant!!!

Edited by SilverShadow
  • Love 9

Between this and Agent Carter getting renewed, ABC is my new best friend. It probably used up all the favorite show renewal karma I had banked from the Happy Endings and Pushing Daisies cancellations, but I don't care; I've enjoyed the two shows more than anything on TV for years.

• Love 2

This is exciting! I loved Galvant and we'll know what happens next! (but I agree, don't end on a cliffhanger just in case!)

This is our moment in the sun! This is our momennnnttt!

• Love 4

Between this and Agent Carter getting renewed, ABC is my new best friend....

I wasn't as worried about Agent Carter, but this show, I was bracing myself for the axe to fall. So glad they renewed, phew!

I still wish they were time jumping instead of continuing the story in the same time period as time jumping would have a more playful feel to it. 

Either way, I'm looking forward to Richard and Gal together.

(edited)

Sweet. The hope of Shawn and Gus making cameos as Rosencranz and Guildenstern types stays alive.

I would pay to see this. Such great news about the renewal- I loved this crazy show! Plus with that fun title to the next episode, maybe they can start singing "suck it cancellation bear".

Edited by twoods
(edited)

Here's a better version of the map that was scanned in the video clip I posted earlier.  Dan Fogelman says it's a hint of things to come in Season 2 (maybe it's time to open a spoiler thread -- what think ye, mods?)

CG1byPxUAAAvZXM.jpg

Edited by legaleagle53
  • Love 2
(edited)

^ Please do, legaleagle53! I would do it myself, but I have an irrational fear of creating a thread and then getting berated by the mods. No joke. And the fact that I fail at creating witty titles, otherwise I would have created a bunch of character threads by now too.

A guest star thread might be a good idea too??? Maybe, I don't know.

Edited by HoodlumSheep
(edited)

https://twitter.com/joshuasasse/status/623582379504992257

Just a short tweet/message from Joshua Sasse. So sweet :').

And a flashback photo posted by Karen of when they first all got together.

https://twitter.com/karendavid/status/623645209688059904

From Timothy Omundson's twitter

https://twitter.com/omundson/status/623723057782231040

https://twitter.com/joshuasasse/status/623720551996067840

Not envying him at all!

Edited by HoodlumSheep
  • Love 1