Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Operation Mongoose Parts 1 And 2

• Start Topic

(edited)

No seriously, did Outlaw Queen seriously just highjacked CS scarf scene? Are the writers that much of a hack that they'd steal their own writing?

Edited by mjgchick

Damn did they just jacked Captain Swan's scarf scene?

Well, it's super important that Regina have her own version of every iconic Once scene. 

Plus, it worked for Captain Swain. Maybe it'll light a thousand candles for Outlaw Queen.

Except, well, probably not.

• Love 2
(edited)

No seriously, did Outlaw Queen seriously just highjacked CS scarf scene? Are the writers that much of a hack that they'd still their own writing?

notsureifserious.jpg

Edited by Souris
  • Love 2
(edited)

I don't care I know lots of you think Robin hood sucks but I find him pretty hot.

The actor's very attractive.

The character?  Some boiled cabbage product.  Sorry.

Edited by Mari
  • Love 3
(edited)
Plus, it worked for Captain Swain. Maybe it'll light a thousand candles for Outlaw Queen.

Not because i'm a CS shipper, but it didn't even come close to Captain Swan's scene.  They're not even in the same universe.  

I'm torn between how much Robin's character sucks and how hot Sean Maguire is. Help.

The character has nothing to do with the actor though.  Sean Maguire for all intents and purposes seems to be a lovely guy and he is very good looking, but his character is ugh and more ugh piled on top of that.  I can't stand Robin.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 4

I'm torn between how much Robin's character sucks and how hot Sean Maguire is. Help.

Edit: jinx, Mari!

Yes this is what I was trying to say lol

• Love 2

Waah, waaah waaaah.

No love for Regina, again.

Yuck.

Also, still stuck at why Regina/Robin would still be true loves, when Snow and David aren't.  (Of course, it's possible that Robin/Regina have the truest love ever, because TS, TW.

• Love 1