Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
stopthestatic

Grey's Anatomy in the Media: Incident Reporting

On 5/25/2021 at 10:18 AM, FnkyChkn34 said:

Seattle Chiropractors?  So that Ben, Amelia and Link have somewhere to go after carrying both of these shows on their backs this whole time?  

ETA:  I know it wasn't a spinoff, but it was Shondaland - Rebel was good.  I don't know why they cancelled it so quickly without giving it time.  

Wow, that was fast!  I watched the part of the first episode, mainly for Katey Sagal (Married...with Children is my all-time favorite sit-com), but it didn't hold my interest to even watch the whole episode.  Too bad.

• Sad 1

On 3/11/2021 at 11:00 PM, pennben said:

I know greys makes a boatload of money, so I never assume it’s done until it’s done, but I do feel Ellen & others may feel it’s getting close to closing time, if you will. 
I think this has been an absolutely fantastic season, and I could see wanting to end on a high note with such a strong season. 
Selfishly, if the end is near, I’d love one more season.  Bring back the tinkly/sparkly opening credits..bring back more lightheartedness even though touched by dramatic moments. Let us all, as we get back to normal, see fun & normal starting anew on the show!! Give us a happy coda of a season (hell, I’ll take a 1/2 season). 

Forgive me for quoting myself.  I thought this season was fantastic & timely & necessary.  I also wanted another season of the fun that Grey's can be.  I don't usually stay through credits, as I'm on a DVR watching, but this past week I noticed the tinkly/sparkly music ran over the closing credits.  I'm taking that as a sign for optimism & hope we get one more great one, along the lines of the first ones, on the way out.  

• Like 4

It was! Maybe instead of trying to beat a dead horse with the Grey's Anatomy "franchise", how about enrich new shows and give them time to gain an audience? 

I feel like ABC is really bad about this the most. So many Sunday at 10 PM shows cancelled. Grrrr. I watched Rebel a couple of times and while it could be good, it seemed really shouty.

• Like 1