Type keyword(s) to search

Grey's Anatomy in the Media: Incident Reporting

• Start Topic

I used to love Arizona.   And while I didn't love Kepner I do love Sarah Drew from Everwood and kind of rooted for her and Jackson a little.  I assume they'll kill off Kepner and that will make me incredibly sad for Harriet.   And as this will clear obsticles for Jackson and Maggie I'm even less thrilled.

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, anna0852 said:

Well I'm going to assume Arizona is moving to New York so that Sophia is close to Callie. And I'm going to guess that April gets killed off. Because there is no way in hell she will walk away from her daughter.

Why can't April become like Bailey's first husband and just not be seen? She could leave Grey Sloane for another job in Seattle. Maybe she could take over running the ER in the Hospital of Doom where Derek died. Jackson could just reference that Harriet is with April from time to time. People do  get new jobs. But you're probably right, this being Grey's, she will no doubt die heroically, and with her last breath tell Jackson to get together with Maggie and then smile as Jesus and Samuel come to carry her away to the afterlife. 

• Love 16

Yeah, I can't imagine them not killing off April, even with her going through her crisis of faith stuff. It does suck, though, because I'd much rather April move away than get killed off. We really don't need to keep resorting to main character deaths. But I doubt she would just leave her daughter willingly, and Jackson's sticking around in Seattle so I guess April will be the big finale death. Hopefully it's a good death scene for her. 

As for Arizona, I've liked her and then hated her and liked her again when I came back to the show last year, but I would not be opposed to her leaving. However, yeah, I could see her moving away. I don't necessarily think I want her moving to New York, though. 

Also, another article from Sarah about her departure. She was told less than TWO DAYS AGO. Like, damn, they should be close to finishing up filming the season in the next month or so. That really isn't any time to tell two actresses that they've essentially been fired because the showrunners have no more ideas for their characters. 

• Love 6
(edited)

I call bull on the reason Vernoff gave for letting those two go. No more stories to tell? Please! Especially April is more interesting right now than she has been in years. And I'm certain there are stories to tell with Arizona too. I for one would have liked to find out more about her relationship with her dead brother. Her background was never really explored.

Idk what they're thinking good storytelling is. Certainly not what they're doing with Jaggie and also not what they're doing with Jolex. Their story could have been meaningful, but it was only as deep as a puddle.

Edited by GSMHvisitor
  • Love 13

What's left as far as methods of injury, illness, and demise?  We've had a car accident (Derek-fatal, Callie and Arizona-injuries), plane crash (multiple injuries, two deaths - Lexie and Mark), pummeled by bus (George), electrocution (Mousy) and shock (Webber), cancer (Izzie), MRSA (Bailey), ferry crash and near drowning (Meredith), as well as shootings, assaults, and explosions.  Has there been a stabbing?  I don't recall.  It's going to be really nuts if they bring in a patient with psych issues named Sobricki Leah or Shane or Rebecca and he or she stabs Carter and Lucy April and/or Arizona.  

Has anyone had a major fall, like not just a mechanical trip and fall, but a drop several stories?  There's always that, I suppose....

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, another article from Sarah about her departure. She was told less than TWO DAYS AGO. Like, damn, they should be close to finishing up filming the season in the next month or so. That really isn't any time to tell two actresses that they've essentially been fired because the showrunners have no more ideas for their characters. 

I do remember that 2 additional episodes were ordered for this season (for a total of 24) after they had started filming, so it could be that they are still writing.  Still, I have a fear that this will be all too "easy" to get rid of these characters.  I've always liked Arizona, but they haven't seemed to know what to do with her since Callie left.  As for April, again...SHE JUST GOT INTERESTING!  I really hope that she gets some sort of redemption (not quite the right word, I guess...I just don't want to see her OD in an alley or some crap like that).  And, yeah, I don't know how they can get her off the show other than kill her, which is unfortunate.

If I were to pick 2 characters to let go, these two would not be Arizona and April (looking at you, Jackson Avery and Owen Hunt...).  I have to admit that this does not make me feel optimistic about this show going forward.  Arizona and April were the two attendings who are separate from Meredith* and I really enjoyed their friendship together**.  It also, as I said, clears the way for what is the most unpalatable (to me) relationship I've seen on this show (and I *hated* Meredith and Derek together, so something worse than that is saying something).  I always said I'd stick with this show to the bitter end, or until it hits my 3rd rail...and it might just be that I have more 3rd rails than I thought.

* Could this be a move to recenter the show around Meredith?  As the  main character, I've long felt that she's far from being the most interesting--or important--character in the show.  

** I'll be honest, I would watch the hell out of a Private Practice-ish spinoff with Arizona and April off finding themselves in some other setting.  Just sayin'

• Love 15
Just now, OtterMommy said:

I do remember that 2 additional episodes were ordered for this season (for a total of 24) after they had started filming, so it could be that they are still writing.  Still, I have a fear that this will be all too "easy" to get rid of these characters.  I've always liked Arizona, but they haven't seemed to know what to do with her since Callie left.  As for April, again...SHE JUST GOT INTERESTING!  I really hope that she gets some sort of redemption (not quite the right word, I guess...I just don't want to see her OD in an alley or some crap like that).  And, yeah, I don't know how they can get her off the show other than kill her, which is unfortunate.

If I were to pick 2 characters to let go, these two would not be Arizona and April (looking at you, Jackson Avery and Owen Hunt...).  I have to admit that this does not make me feel optimistic about this show going forward.  Arizona and April were the two attendings who are separate from Meredith* and I really enjoyed their friendship together**.  It also, as I said, clears the way for what is the most unpalatable (to me) relationship I've seen on this show (and I *hated* Meredith and Derek together, so something worse than that is saying something).  I always said I'd stick with this show to the bitter end, or until it hits my 3rd rail...and it might just be that I have more 3rd rails than I thought.

* Could this be a move to recenter the show around Meredith?  As the  main character, I've long felt that she's far from being the most interesting--or important--character in the show.  

** I'll be honest, I would watch the hell out of a Private Practice-ish spinoff with Arizona and April off finding themselves in some other setting.  Just sayin'

Yeah, I'm also afraid of them just going an easy route in order to hit their Major Finale Event, or whatever they plan to do. Arizona's departure kind of makes sense. She has been lost as a character since Callie's departure and they haven't found anything interesting for her to do. So if she leaves, it's not that big of a deal, besides me missing her friendship with Alex. But April? I did not like April back in her first few seasons. I stopped watching around season 8/9 but when I came back to the show and caught the general points of what I had missed over the years, I was surprised to have liked April. She has a good story going for her right now. I don't see why this needs to be her final story.

I definitely have my choices of characters to leave: most of the interns, Owen, Amelia, Maggie, Richard, just to name a few. April and Arizona never even crossed my mind. 

• Love 5
(edited)
24 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

What's left as far as methods of injury, illness, and demise?  We've had a car accident (Derek-fatal, Callie and Arizona-injuries), plane crash (multiple injuries, two deaths - Lexie and Mark), pummeled by bus (George), electrocution (Mousy) and shock (Webber), cancer (Izzie), MRSA (Bailey), ferry crash and near drowning (Meredith), as well as shootings, assaults, and explosions.  Has there been a stabbing?  I don't recall.  It's going to be really nuts if they bring in a patient with psych issues named Sobricki Leah or Shane or Rebecca and he or she stabs Carter and Lucy April and/or Arizona.  

Has anyone had a major fall, like not just a mechanical trip and fall, but a drop several stories?  There's always that, I suppose....

With the way she has been behaving, it is obvious she is losing it, can they be building up to Grey's first suicide?  It would certainly drive a story line heading into next season.  I'm hoping she simply decides medicine is no longer for her and quits but that is way too mellow for them.
I see Arizona heading to Italy to study maternal mortality with the girlfriend.

Edited by pally
  • Love 1

Honestly, the character of Meredith has never been the main draw for me.  It started as an ensemble show and it was the friendships and interactions I was interested in.  I feel like they want to recenter the show around Ellen, but I am not personally interested in her relationships with Jo, Alex, or “the sisters”.  Owen has always barely been in her orbit.  She barely interacts with Bailey.  The only Meredith relationship that is remotely interesting is her relationship with Webber.

At this point, the new interns are more interesting to me, but I am not invested enough to stick with the show just for that.

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

And they missed pilot season now, didn’t they? Now they’ll have to wait almost a whole year, unless they can get cast in an existing show. 

• Love 9
Just now, kariyaki said:

And they missed pilot season now, didn’t they? Now they’ll have to wait almost a whole year, unless they can get cast in an existing show. 

I believe that Sarah Drew has a movie coming out (one that she stars in and produced...and also features some other Grey's faces), so my guess is that a year off would not be entirely unwelcome in her case.  I also feel, and this may be completely wrong, that she is more marketable than Jessica Capshaw and that her chances finding another TV home, if that is what she wants, may come easier to her.  I'm honestly not sure why that is, other than Drew has spent her breaks from Grey's doing other projects, and it seems like Capshaw hasn't...which is fine, of course.  But it might hurt her now.  I guess we'll see.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, OtterMommy said:

I believe that Sarah Drew has a movie coming out (one that she stars in and produced...and also features some other Grey's faces), so my guess is that a year off would not be entirely unwelcome in her case.  I also feel, and this may be completely wrong, that she is more marketable than Jessica Capshaw and that her chances finding another TV home, if that is what she wants, may come easier to her.  I'm honestly not sure why that is, other than Drew has spent her breaks from Grey's doing other projects, and it seems like Capshaw hasn't...which is fine, of course.  But it might hurt her now.  I guess we'll see.

Yes, but Capshaw’s step-dad is Steven Spielberg (and mom is Kate Capshaw), so she has industry connections.

• Love 4
Just now, Nobodysfan said:

Is it like they have been fired?

Essentially...yeah. Not in a bad way, as in the actresses did something wrong that was deserving to be fired. But more like "eh, we can't be bothered to come up with anything for you to do so we're letting you go". Of course, that could also be in a bad way, depending! The actresses are not choosing to leave and at least one of them just found out this week. 

• Love 6
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Essentially...yeah. Not in a bad way, as in the actresses did something wrong that was deserving to be fired. But more like "eh, we can't be bothered to come up with anything for you to do so we're letting you go". Of course, that could also be in a bad way, depending! The actresses are not choosing to leave and at least one of them just found out this week. 

Right, it seems Sarah Drew had no idea and only found out 48 hours ago as she said in her statement and she is still processing it.

So it came out of blue for her. Unexpected to say the least.

She is a great actress, I think she should have been kept on the show.

Edited by Nobodysfan
  • Love 6

I'm shocked that these actresses are being let go and Kevin McKidd is staying. Like I'm shocked. Unless they plan to stick him with Amelia again what the hell is he still doing here?

Im sad that April is going mainly because it's obvious she's getting the shift for Jaggie and I feel she's been crapped on for a lot of her final season.

Im so sad about Capshaw. I really liked her but I don't feel they've known what to do with her for a long time.

• Love 22
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, I'm also afraid of them just going an easy route in order to hit their Major Finale Event, or whatever they plan to do. Arizona's departure kind of makes sense. She has been lost as a character since Callie's departure and they haven't found anything interesting for her to do. So if she leaves, it's not that big of a deal, besides me missing her friendship with Alex. But April? I did not like April back in her first few seasons. I stopped watching around season 8/9 but when I came back to the show and caught the general points of what I had missed over the years, I was surprised to have liked April. She has a good story going for her right now. I don't see why this needs to be her final story.

I definitely have my choices of characters to leave: most of the interns, Owen, Amelia, Maggie, Richard, just to name a few. April and Arizona never even crossed my mind. 

I may be done with the show.  April is probably my favorite.  And after strongly disliking Meredith through the show's run, I finally lover her.  So no April and not a lot of focus on Meredith - unless she's propping Jo/Alex, which is a relationship that I've never warmed to.  And all to prop Maggie and Jackson, whose actors have no chemistry and no real fan buy in.  Plus, Arizona was always an Alex cheerleader, so one less connection to his character.

My choices to leave:  DeLuca, his fuck-buddy, plus orgasm-obsessed sister; Amelia or Maggie; Ben (if his spin off fails); Maggie and Jackson if they're becoming a couple; Owen if they can't develop a good relationship for him.  The newbies only work for me as peripheral characters.

To point out how important the characters of Arizona and April have been, while cutting their characters, is doing the show no favors.  I think they're too lazy, disinterested, or simply incapable of  writing the nuance required for April's loss of faith, and for a lesbian who's more multi-dimensional that constantly hooking up.  When I add in the lack of respect dealt to my favorite character's portrayer by giving her 48 hour notice of her firing, I'm not sure I'll even watch the rest of the season.  I'm just not that interested.  There's no romance on this show but Jolex, and they've just never worked for me.  She's always seemed to immature for him, and while I enjoy the actress, I don't enjoy them together.

• Love 12

They are letting them go but keeping Amelia??????? and Maggie??????  I cringe when they are on screen.  and Owen....what's he ever done except marry people entirely wrong for him.  I'm more invested in April and Arizona than Meredith (she the single mom of the disappearing three children).  DeLucca and his old girlfriend are a bore, his sister is a bore... I kind of like the intern who lost his glasses during surgery and the one who was a computer hacker.....Alex was always better when he was softened by Arizona....

• Love 14

I don't buy that TPTB need to write off April for Jaggie to happen. I'm neutral on Jackson and Maggie. I dislike April on her own merit as well as Japril (I got tired of their constant fights) and would rather have seen Maggie & Deluca reunite than the current stories in play for both of those characters . April doesn't have to leave for the writers to go forward with Jackson & Maggie or anything else. They can continue to write them as is or do more with them and not care about viewers saying they don't like it. The ratings for the show are still pretty good with the current stories, unlike last season's trash pile. Wouldn't be the first time with the show writing a pairing "many" viewers don't like or want in preference of another, likely won't be the last time. 

Also:  Grey's Anatomy Boss Blasts Suggestion That Jessica Capshaw/Sarah Drew Exits Are Due to Ellen Pomeo's Raise

• Love 1
1 hour ago, pally said:

With the way she has been behaving, it is obvious she is losing it, can they be building up to Grey's first suicide?  It would certainly drive a story line heading into next season.  I'm hoping she simply decides medicine is no longer for her and quits but that is way too mellow for them.

Originally, I thought that was going to be Shane -- either suicide or (mass) murder-suicide.  Obviously, I knew he wouldn't take a lot of major or recurring characters with him, but possibly some visitors, patients, family, ancillary staff, and so on.  Then, when he was getting in the elevator in that one spaced-out scene where he was all bloody, I thought he was going to the roof.  It wouldn't have been the first show with a major character having a completely violent breakdown.  Doc did it on Third Watch.  

As far as suicides go, ER had Gant jump in front of a train.  Like George O'Malley, he was unrecognizable at first.  Chicago Med had a dude stroll in one morning, go straight for the roof, and walk off.  Kutner shot himself on House.  I hope they don't go that route.  It wouldn't really make sense for April.

2 hours ago, OtterMommy said:

God, yes!

• Love 1

Gee, would I be wrong in thinking that getting rid of April is meant to clear the way for a Jackson-Maggie hook-up?  If so, yuck.  I'm not particularly a fan of April, but there's more chemistry between her and Jackson, and she's at least matured into an adult.  Maggie still strikes me as a hyperactive teenager.

• Love 2

Of all the people to lay off, they are choosing Sarah and Jessica? WTF? This is bizarre to me, especially Sarah's exit. April is interesting again! This seems really lazy. I can think of at least three other characters I would remove before April or Arizona. I am baffled by this choice.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, PepSinger said:

Of all the people to lay off, they are choosing Sarah and Jessica? WTF? This is bizarre to me, especially Sarah's exit. April is interesting again! This seems really lazy. I can think of at least three other characters I would remove before April or Arizona. I am baffled by this choice.

They fired them? I saw the headline, and thought both were just ready to go. I've missed the last few episodes, so I wouldn't say it's devastating, as someone else did on Facebook or in the article, but both are good characters. I would get rid of the Italian woman who can't stop thinking about sex, and I can't remember who else is on there... I'm so used to most of the people. Jo and Alex should be getting married in about twenty years, if they keep going at the speed they have been. And then they'll just start screwing with them again, because they won't be allowed to be happy. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, anna0852 said:

Well I'm going to assume Arizona is moving to New York so that Sophia is close to Callie. And I'm going to guess that April gets killed off. Because there is no way in hell she will walk away from her daughter.

Replying in the spoilers and spec thread

3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, I can't imagine them not killing off April, even with her going through her crisis of faith stuff. It does suck, though, because I'd much rather April move away than get killed off. We really don't need to keep resorting to main character deaths. But I doubt she would just leave her daughter willingly, and Jackson's sticking around in Seattle so I guess April will be the big finale death. Hopefully it's a good death scene for her. 

As for Arizona, I've liked her and then hated her and liked her again when I came back to the show last year, but I would not be opposed to her leaving. However, yeah, I could see her moving away. I don't necessarily think I want her moving to New York, though. 

That's terrible. Like the kid from The Walking Dead, buying a house, thinking he's on the show for several years to come, and they surprise him by firing him. 

2 hours ago, GalvDuck said:

This made me laugh. I hope that she gets to live happily in some way, because I like her, and I'm tired of being promised that people will die. I don't tune in to watch that. 

I've missed anything else that April is dealing with, but I hated the way they had her ex's pregnant wife turn up at her hospital. All to make April feel worse and worse. I wasn't behind that at all. 

I am not up for Maggie and Jackson. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Good Queen Jane said:

Why can't April become like Bailey's first husband and just not be seen? She could leave Grey Sloane for another job in Seattle. 

I always wondered this about Mark.  They said he had to be killed off because he would never leave his daughter. There were already too many fatalities by that point. 

• Love 3

Oh, this really annoys me. I've just read both of their posts on twitter/instagram, and they're so much more mature than mine would be. The cast is like a family - Sarah said she was missing Jason George (?) since he moved to the new show, that they all miss him. And now two more will be gone. 

• Love 4

I’m beyond livid hours later. Sarah and Jessica were fired, make no bones about it. 

Arizona I can kind of see but April was finally getting a nuanced story for herself.

personally I do think april and arizona having the least connection to Meredith is part of it. I think Krista is lazy and disinterested in them. Plus I do believe aprils departure means jaggie is a go and I am so devestated and heartbroken and betrayed. They chose jaggie. They freaking chose jaggie.

• Love 15
(edited)
2 hours ago, Shellie said:

I always wondered this about Mark.  They said he had to be killed off because he would never leave his daughter. There were already too many fatalities by that point. 

I always wondered this about Lexie (I know the actress wanted out) but she could have just moved after the plane crash. I loved Lexie.

Sad about April and Arizona. I was hoping if one of Japril had to leave it would be Jackson. I loved Arizona in the beginning and I really grew to like (and dislike and like again lol) April, and I love the actresses.

I really hope neither gets killed off but it is Grey's soooo

Edited by beachespeaches
forgot something
  • Love 3

I’m guessing that Arizona will leave with DeLuca’s sister or join Callie in NY. I’m hoping that April won’t be killed off and that they’ll either send her to rehab or maybe assign her to another Avery hospital since Katherine seems to think highly of her. 

• Love 3

Not a great announcement on International Women's Day, that's for sure.  Feels like a bit of kick in the teeth, especially with the "creative" reasoning.  If you have writing talent, any character can be interesting and get a decent story, even on an ensemble show.  Firing two of your most popular, loyal actresses after 9 & 10 years while admitting you're in a creative drought is not a good look.  Especially with all the feminist bragging they did after Ellen published her pay raise.  I'm guessing we can expect a dramatic death during a random epic disaster, since that seems to be Grey's fallback.

Both actresses and characters deserve far better.  Arizona's their only series regular LGBT character.  If they kill off April (and they most likely will), that will also be pretty infuriating.  Sarah Drew devoted a lot of time this year to directing their lame interns web-series and they've spent what will now be her final season dragging down her character, with no time for a real redemption.  They could have thrown darts and hit a half-dozen (at least) less popular, more disposable characters (are we ever going to be rid of Owen??).

I'm probably gonna drop this show, which is a shame after so many years.  I mean what do we have to look forward to? Jaggie?  Jolex?  Owen??  No thanks.  

Looking back, not a single relationship I've liked/ invested in has survived (Derek/Meredith, Callie/Arizona, Mark/Lexie, Jackson/April, hell even Maggie/Deluca).   I don't mind most of the characters but after so long I feel like I'm only watching to see how each character I care about ends up (and being consistently disappointed/bitter with the results as they leave).   I really wish they'd just announce the end of this series rather than have it limp along creatively as all the interesting characters leave.  But it's still a ratings hit so I'm guessing at least a few more seasons.  

• Love 24

Why not drop Owen, who is a big bore, or Amelia? I like Arizona and April. I think most viewers do. But hey, they got rid of Derek and the ratings kept steady, so they probably think they can get away with pretty much anything, including firing two beloved actresses that have been with the show for a decade.

I cannot stand Maggie or Jaggie, so I'm truly out by the end of the season. Hope the ratings drop (but am not holding my breath, Grey's seems almost untouchable).

• Love 9
(edited)

Even when April was at her most annoying, I couldn’t help but have a soft spot for her because of Sarah. She’s pretty much the one character I really care about, so this is a bummer. 

Edited by mehtotheworld
  • Love 11

I'm sad for Jessica Capshaw and Sarah Drew - and relieved for myself, because it means I'm finally free of this show. Arizona and April were the only characters I watched regularly - everyone else, I generally FF except if something looks interesting.

And the "creative direction" excuse seems lazy to me. Yes, Arizona's had no real storylines in two seasons, but that's not because they had exhausted all the possible plots for her. They just wouldn't write anything for her outside (boring, annoying) love interests. When you consider that even before Callie left, Arizona rarely had storylines of her own, there was still a lot to mine for that character.

And April - like Arizona, breaking up the only real pairing she had on the show offered a chance to spin the character into new territory, but unlike Arizona, the show actually was doing that with April. Now instead of seeing it through, they dump her? Ugh.

But sure, let's keep Owen instead - even though April's departure hurts that character, since she was someone that he was actually likable with (in a platonic way) - and Amelia, who I liked on Private Practice but has always been out of place here - and they'll probably bring on more interns.

• Love 12
(edited)
10 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, I'm also afraid of them just going an easy route in order to hit their Major Finale Event, or whatever they plan to do. Arizona's departure kind of makes sense......

I think it would be lovely if Callie/Arizona get a Carol/Doug ERish reunion as a sendoff. They've earned that as a couple.  And it would be a fantastic parallel if they choose to go that way. Who would have thought, even a decade later, that a gay couple could get such a sendoff on a similar show....

As for the rest, well, who knows.  I know I'm not that interested in hearing that TBTB are shocked, I tell you shocked, that folks may see this as being about money.  Look, this show prints money at this point, but I'm sure some folks on the producing side want to keep a few bills for themselves, rather than it all flowing to actors. And, as much as I cheered, and still do, Ellen's power move...dollars must shift.

I'm sorry that this was a last minute decision. That seems disrespectful/unfair to the actors who have been around so long.

All that said....what can I say.....I'll be here next season. 

I get angry, annoyed, skeptical, and frustrated at times with this show...... but ultimately this is one of a few shows I'll see to the end.  I'm not fully sure why sometimes, but it is what it is.  I thought this year was a fantastic return from a down year.  I'm gonna put my faith in the folks that brought about this turnaround and assume they have something in mind going forward. 

Edited by pennben
  • Love 2
(edited)

Seems budgetary. The original cast is untouchable and McKidd -- one of Shondaland's most prolific directors -- now serves a double purpose. I guess it must be coincidence that they're cutting the next two longest running (and therefore most expensive) cast members: Capshaw and Drew (the latter of whom was probably started at a higher rate than the equally long-lasting Williams).

Edited by upperco
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, OtterMommy said:

I will say that there have been some lovely tributes to Drew and Capshaw from some of the cast today on Instagram.  I think that this "reshuffle" came as a shock to almost everyone.

I don’t know.  I think they suddenly realized just how BAD they looked not saying something.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Scatterbrained said:

I don’t know.  I think they suddenly realized just how BAD they looked not saying something.  

I follow most of the cast on IG (all of the actresses and most of the actors).  Not everyone who regularly posts was voicing support.  Just sayin'. 

Luddington, Scorsone, and McCreary were very supportive of their co-stars.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Scatterbrained said:

Well, Drew and Capshaw just found out two days ago so it's likely that the rest of the cast only just found out as well.

• Love 1