Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
stopthestatic

Spoilers and Spoiler Speculation: Benchmarking

32 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

This "Teddy tries frantically to be a perfect mother" storyline is turning me off.

Me too.  

• Like 4

From the looks of his Instagram (as well as Jake Borelli's, etc.) it seems that the doctor they introduced very briefly two weeks ago as Koracick's protege will start appearing a lot more. He's played by Devin Way

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BaseOps said:

From the looks of his Instagram (as well as Jake Borelli's, etc.) it seems that the doctor they introduced very briefly two weeks ago as Koracick's protege will start appearing a lot more.

Wake up, Maggie, I think they've got something to say to you...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BaseOps said:

From the looks of his Instagram (as well as Jake Borelli's, etc.) it seems that the doctor they introduced very briefly two weeks ago as Koracick's protege will start appearing a lot more. He's played by Devin Way

So, I guess he was introduced as Qadri's replacement. Seeing as the character is hanging out with Helm/Contacts, it does seem like he was added because of Sophia's departure from the show.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I guess he was introduced as Qadri's replacement. Seeing as the character is hanging out with Helm/Contacts, it does seem like he was added because of Sophia's departure from the show.

Maybe instead of adding yet another new resident, they pay more attention to Casey Parker. 

This show loves to pat itself on the back for it's diversity, yet they have a trans actor playing a trans character who they basically ignore. 

• Like 9

On 10/16/2019 at 1:17 AM, Pallas said:

Wake up, Maggie, I think they've got something to say to you...

Love the Rod Stewart reference !

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Coxfires said:

Love the Rod Stewart reference !

Maybe there will be a future (maggie-centric) episode called "Maggie May" 😄

(Trivia note: Rod Stewart never actually sings "Maggie May' in the song.  Maggie, yes.  May, no)

Oh god please no to any further Maggie centric episodes. She’s a character who would benefit from the less is more treatment.

• Like 8

Sounds like Kate Walsh is still in talks to potentially return for an episode or small arc this season.

• Like 6

That makes sense to me as this season is quite pregnancy centric so far. I’d love to see Addison back. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, BaseOps said:

Sounds like Kate Walsh is still in talks to potentially return for an episode or small arc this season.

This kinds of confirms my fear that something will be wrong with Bailey's baby and she'll have to choose what to do. Obviously it's something to do with the current pregnant staff members or why would Addison bother? 

I would speculate that Amelia is going to struggle with her feelings about her first pregnancy and since Addison was there for that tragedy Amelia is reaching out regarding this new baby.

• Like 4

Of course Addison and Amelia were once sisters-in-law also.  

1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

https://ew.com/tv/2019/10/18/richard-flood-greys-anatomy-casting/

This guy is going to be Karev’s replacement in peds   

Why do we need more characters? Why? 

We already have enough who aren't focused on or written badly. Why do we need THIS GUY? Who is likely going to be a complete douchebag to reiterate how important Alex is to the hospital. 

• Like 3

The show doesn't need anymore characters, and it certainly doesn't need any more white guys. They just upped three to series regulars (Link, Koracick, Glasses). 

The only bright side I see of this unnecessary addition is that it looks like Alex and Richard really will be at Pac Gen for the long haul, or else why add another Peds surgeon later in the season if the hospitals merge and/or Alex goes back to GSMW. And I'm all for more Pac Gen (Pac North?), as the years in this show have made a mockery out of the formerly fantastic Seattle Grace. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Why do we need more characters? Why? 

We already have enough who aren't focused on or written badly. Why do we need THIS GUY? Who is likely going to be a complete douchebag to reiterate how important Alex is to the hospital. 

You answered your own question.

• Laugh 1

Just what this show needs, more characters, they don't have enough. Maybe the will bring him in for Meredith to test that out. 

• Like 1

Episode 7 has Amelia & Owen working on a patient together, so either Amelia is at Pac-Gen or Owen is back at GSM in record time. 

Kelly McCreary's sister will be guest-starring in episode 7 as Richard's niece. 

The mid-season finale, 16x09, includes Jo going to Station 19 after a baby is left at the firehouse. Anyone else sense a possible Alex/Jo adoption storyline? 

• Like 4

On 11/6/2019 at 9:47 AM, BaseOps said:

The mid-season finale, 16x09, includes Jo going to Station 19 after a baby is left at the firehouse. Anyone else sense a possible Alex/Jo adoption storyline? 

I'd call it a statistical inevitability.

• Laugh 3

Meredith and DeLuca won't be broken up for long. Per Ellen's instagram story, she has a love scene with Giacomo in the episode that Jesse Williams is directing right now, which is 16x13. 

Edited by BaseOps
  • Sad 5

20 hours ago, BaseOps said:

Meredith and DeLuca won't be broken up for long. Per Ellen's instagram story, she has a love scene with Giacomo in the episode that Jesse Williams is directing right now, which is 16x13. 

I saw that story, but was hoping that love scene is with someone else. I guess no such luck 😕

This pairing is not working and I wish KV would finally realize it.

• Like 4