Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: Mind Your Own Business

• Start Topic

(edited)
is so incapacitated that she's making poor decisions.

Letting some random drunk fat slob publicly grind his dick into your married ass, while he's holding onto your hips with his hands, strikes me as being at a point where you're making poor decisions.  But maybe that's just me.  Silly ole me.

I would think a husband seeing his wife in a scene like this would say, "Look buddy, you're gettin' a little too close to my wife."  But then again, we don't know the true nature of their relationship or what Kristen is really like.  Maybe she enjoys & relishes this kind of attention from men & maybe Joshie poo is fine & dandy with it.  I don't understand any of this, but it's their business.  

For Kristen to backtrack & imply John was molesting her, when she did nothing to stop him is extremely misleading.  And btw, in doing this, she is slandering John.  The show is also edited in a very misleading way, to make him look like he's assaulting every woman near him, when that really wasn't the case at all.  I had to watch this ep twice before I got that.  Looked to me like drunkety-drunk Sonja was ready to happily grind her ass onto him.  Me thinks the theory that John is gettin' a really crappy edit is full on.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4
(edited)

Carole said on WWHL that she thought that she and Lu were friends at one point, but not now.  If that's true -- IF she really thought they were friends -- why would she say on RHoNYC and on WWHL that she didn't care what Lu thought or felt about any of it?  When you have true friends, you are supposed to care what they think!  You are supposed to not want to rock the boat. You are supposed to not want to disregard their feelings.

So, the onus is on Carole to not date LuAnn's niece's ex-boyfriend because LuAnn and Carole are friends? I ask only because I remember Heather being called a buttinski when she went on about LuAnn having sex with Pirate Johnny Depp in St. Barth's because Heather really liked Jacques and considered him a friend. LuAnn certainly didn't consider the awkward position that her little fling would put anyone in who was also friends with Jacques. She had no care about their thoughts. She was dismissive of Heather's concern.

LuAnn supposedly considers Sonja a friend (though she'll shade her in a heartbeat) and still didn't stop herself from hooking up with Harry. Hell, LuAnn became friendly with Aviva and still didn't stop herself from hooking up with Harry. I guess it's up to Carole to be the bigger person and consider the time she had lunch with Nicole and heard Nicole mention Adam, and because of that lunch not date the guy.

In any case, I still call bullshit on LuAnn. Adam was her staff! Adam was her niece's ex-boyfriend! Adam is her son's best friend forever! Yet. Yet yet yet, she isn't saying shit about Adam or to Adam. He's a grown ass man who knows what he's doing. No one is twisting his hand to date Carole, but LuAnn won't say a peep to him. 

Were I Nicole, I'd be embarrassed as hell that my aunt is fighting on social media because of my ex-boyfriend. 

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 13

If being scandalized and making that "O" face is going to be Kristin's only function this season, she can leave, now.

Honestly, not much has changed since her first season.

• Love 2

If it ain't broke you don't fix it. 

It got her renewed for another year when Aviva did everything by throwing her leg and the kitchen sink into the mix and she got cut.

I would have loved to see Aviva and Bethenny interact!

• Love 2
(edited)

What I saw on the show was Carole specifically targeting this guy. The implication was that they just met. Now, it appears that she knew the back story, along with details, about his prior relationship and still set her cap for the guy.

Makes you go, "hmmm," imo.

Yes, indeed!   The scenes in the show made it look as if Carole just met and set her sights on Adam, but now it is coming out that there is a little more to the story.  She may, indeed, have just met him for the first time -- but she had been hearing about him from Lu and Lu's niece, I suppose.

So, the onus is on Carole to not date LuAnn's niece's ex-boyfriend because LuAnn and Carole are friends? I ask only because I remember Heather being called a buttinski when she went on about LuAnn having sex with Pirate Johnny Depp in St. Barth's because Heather really liked Jacques and considered him a friend. LuAnn certainly didn't consider the awkward position that her little fling would put anyone in who was also friends with Jacques. She had no care about their thoughts. She was dismissive of Heather's concern.

LuAnn supposedly considers Sonja a friend (though she'll shade her in a heartbeat) and still didn't stop herself from hooking up with Harry. Hell, LuAnn became friendly with Aviva and still didn't stop herself from hooking up with Harry. I guess it's up to Carole to be the bigger person and consider the time she had lunch with Nicole and heard Nicole mention Adam, and because of that lunch not date the guy.

In any case, I still call bullshit on LuAnn. Adam was her staff! Adam was her niece's ex-boyfriend! Adam is her son's best friend forever! Yet. Yet yet yet, she isn't saying shit about Adam or to Adam. He's a grown ass man who knows what he's doing. No one is twisting his hand to date Carole, but LuAnn won't say a peep to him. 

Were I Nicole, I'd be embarrassed as hell that my aunt is fighting on social media because of my ex-boyfriend. 

Huh?    Somehow you extrapolated something from one paragraph of what I said in a much longer post, and took it out of context.  I am not talking about anyone else's friendship at the moment.  I don't give a rat's ass about Pirate Johnny Depp or Heather liking Jacques, or LuAnn and Sonja and Harry and Aviva or whatever.  Those are separate issues that I can address in different threads. 

I am solely talking at this moment about the fact that Carole acknowledges that she and Lu were friends, then went after the guy -- or hooked up with the guy -- who she knew was still, in some way or another, connected to Lu's niece, and now says that she doesn't care what her former friend (and apparently her former friend's niece) thinks about it.  That's cold.  That's immature.  That seems to cross some sort of line, in my opinion.  It was a poor judgment call on Carole's part.  Sometimes, just because you technically can do something, does not mean that you should do something.  Sometimes, showing a bit of control is a good thing.

And yes, Carole should be the bigger person and just not go there.  It was not necessary.  She can get laid by anyone, any time.  She is not desperate.  There are plenty of fish in the sea.  She didn't need to screw that particular guy, knowing that there could be more to the story than what she was hearing or being told, and that it could be a touchy subject with her friend because her friend's niece was involved.  She is so busy trying to come off as some ultra-cool, drama-free chick that she is actually making herself look bad in the process.

How do you know that LuAnn hasn't said something to Adam? 

Thank goodness it seems like some other people here understood what I was saying.

Edited by Sherry67
  • Love 8

Letting some random drunk fat slob publicly grind his dick into your married ass, while he's holding onto your hips with his hands, strikes me as being at a point where you're making poor decisions. But maybe that's just me. Silly ole me.

I would think a husband seeing his wife in a scene like this would say, "Look buddy, you're gettin' a little too close to my wife." But then again, we don't know the true nature of their relationship or what Kristen is really like. Maybe she enjoys & relishes this kind of attention from men & maybe Joshie poo is fine & dandy with it. I don't understand any of this, but it's their business.

For Kristen to backtrack & imply John was molesting her, when she did nothing to stop him is extremely misleading. And btw, in doing this, she is slandering John. The show is also edited in a very misleading way, to make him look like he's assaulting every woman near him, when that really wasn't the case at all. I had to watch this ep twice before I got that. Looked to me like drunkety-drunk Sonja was ready to happily grind her ass onto him. Me thinks the theory that John is gettin' a really crappy edit is full on.

The criteria for making poor decisions is not the same for everyone. Certainly not for HOs and those of us watching them. Kristen did not need rescued. However, if she did, I would rather her husband approach her than verbally attack the man. No need for a pissing and chest beating contest. We saw several of those this episode with the women! And I agree with you on Kristen's backtracking.

• Love 3

The dress chipping thing seems like an extension of (Johns') business and it would seem to me that he wouldn't even need Dorinda unless it was just to get it featured on this show and gain nationwide attention.

Maybe he hopes Dorinda can convince all her and Ramona's mutual friends to invest in chips for their dresses so Ramona can't steal them. He could make a lot of money from those sales alone.

• Love 4

Carole dating Adam is a problem because LuAnns niece probably has feelings for him and they were probably still hanging out and sleeping together, so the niece is jealous that now Adam is not wanting to hook up or hang out anymore. The niece is probably hurt, like anyone would be if they found out their ex (who they have feelings for) has a serious girlfriend. Adam may treat Carole with more respect as well which can hurt. I'm just thinking about an ex I had that treated  his girlfriend (and now wife) SO MUCH better than me, and it became evident that the new woman was to stay, where when I was with him, there was always doubt that he really liked me. In any case, the niece was obviously not over him and that's why it was a problem. LuAnn even hired him to probably keep him around for her niece.

Kristen (IMO) had a problem with John touching her because she was just there to be in the shot. She got more than she bargained for, but at least she now has something to talk about or whine about. 

• Love 2

If it ain't broke you don't fix it. 

It got her renewed for another year when Aviva did everything by throwing her leg and the kitchen sink into the mix and she got cut.

I would have loved to see Aviva and Bethenny interact!

Bethenny was the one that recommended Aviva to Andy, they know each other! LOL

Sonja just posted her blog for this week's episode, and it includes a link to pre-order her clothes (see below).  So much for affordable luxury.  The stuff is super expensive.  Who does she think her market is?  What is she, Donna Karan?  Stuff is priced right outta my league.

You know I can buy Posh Becks for the same money.  And I'll probably actually get a dress from her.

• Love 6

Ramona tearing up when talking about going to a party without Mario made me feel for her.  When Ramona shows real human emotions, I get all confused, like if my dog started to talk.

I love your whole post, but this part is priceless!

Sonja just posted her blog for this week's episode, and it includes a link to pre-order her clothes (see below).  So much for affordable luxury.  The stuff is super expensive.  Who does she think her market is?  What is she, Donna Karan?  Stuff is priced right outta my league.  

And anyone who orders from her website and expects to one day receive the item, I have a toaster to sell you in Brooklyn.

• Love 20

Holy cow, I just read Sonja's blog.  She actually notes 4 times that people have told her she needs a branding expert.  And she ignores them all.  She is doubling down on the whole never sell real estate unless its to go bigger.  Who told her that?  I've never heard that in my life.  She is such a lovable mess it just breaks my heart.  The $7 million judgement is not going to be the last.  I fear this is just one bad decision after another.

• Love 1

I am surprised how much I like the clothes in the line Sonja is fronting for (no way do I believe she is really behind this stuff).  But it's not affordable by my standards, and as to how luxurious it is?  It's hard to tell how well made this stuff is.  Just because it is expensive doesn't mean it's good.  

You know I can buy Posh Becks for the same money.  And I'll probably actually get a dress from her.

I am thinking this is going to turn out to be one of those deals where you send in a bunch of money, never get anything, and then the company goes belly up and you are in line behind a bunch of creditors and never see a dime of your money back.  

They say you won't even be told the shipping date until the order is confirmed.  With a more reputable designer I might take the risk, but with Sonja?  No way.

• Love 5

Sonja just posted her blog for this week's episode, and it includes a link to pre-order her clothes (see below).  So much for affordable luxury.  The stuff is super expensive.  Who does she think her market is?  What is she, Donna Karan?  Stuff is priced right outta my league.  

http://www.sonjamorgannewyork.com/dresses/

Did you notice that she now says she was "talked out of doing her toaster oven" and not that the "investor dropped/backed out"!  Her blog is rambling again like it did last season. I can picture Sonja walking around the room, dictating, to some poor "intern", her thoughts and that poor schmuck types it in in the order she says them instead of organizing them into something cohesive. LOL

• Love 3
Did you notice that (Sonja) now says she was "talked out of doing her toaster oven" and not that the "investor dropped/backed out"!

I guess if you count the teller at the bank who told her that her account was overdrawn and she had no money to blow on her ridiculous toastless toaster endeavor, then yeah, she was "talked out of it."  

• Love 7

Towards the end of the episode when Kristen and Ramona are discussing having a younger man and Sonja's boy toy is quietly listening in, Ramona makes the remark about taking care of herself with her hand. Camera shot fades and you can hear boy toy say "Can I hit you up next time I go out?" I had to rewind and turn volume up but that's he said. He believes in spreading the love.

• Love 3

Huh? Somehow you extrapolated something from one paragraph of what I said in a much longer post, and took it out of context. I am not talking about anyone else's friendship at the moment. I don't give a rat's ass about Pirate Johnny Depp or Heather liking Jacques, or LuAnn and Sonja and Harry and Aviva or whatever. Those are separate issues that I can address in different threads.

I am solely talking at this moment about the fact that Carole acknowledges that she and Lu were friends, then went after the guy -- or hooked up with the guy -- who she knew was still, in some way or another, connected to Lu's niece, and now says that she doesn't care what her former friend (and apparently her former friend's niece) thinks about it. That's cold. That's immature. That seems to cross some sort of line, in my opinion. It was a poor judgment call on Carole's part. Sometimes, just because you technically can do something, does not mean that you should do something. Sometimes, showing a bit of control is a good thing.

And yes, Carole should be the bigger person and just not go there. It was not necessary. She can get laid by anyone, any time. She is not desperate. There are plenty of fish in the sea. She didn't need to screw that particular guy, knowing that there could be more to the story than what she was hearing or being told, and that it could be a touchy subject with her friend because her friend's niece was involved. She is so busy trying to come off as some ultra-cool, drama-free chick that she is actually making herself look bad in the process.

How do you know that LuAnn hasn't said something to Adam?

I guess this is where I differ. I don't think the issues can be separated. I brought up LuAnn because I find it ridiculous that Carole is expected to pay some sort of deference to LuAnn or is obligated to LuAnn in a way that I don't think LuAnn would ever be expected to pay deference to a friend when it concerns her and men and sex.

Regarding my assumption about LuAnn not talking to Adam--that's based on what I'm seeing on Twitter since that's where all this umbrage with Carole is playing out. LuAnn (or her ghost tweeter) is not directing any ire toward Adam in all of this.

• Love 3

She has no reason to be. Ratings are great -- and I have no doubt it's only because of Bethenny.

They're actually not. The past few episodes have rated at 1.3 million, with a .5 in the all-important 18-49 demo. That seems to be on par with last season's ratings. I don't get it, cuz I'm really enjoying the season so far, but maybe Bethenny isn't the draw they thought she'd be. Or maybe all the whole HW franchise is losing steam.

Regarding my assumption about LuAnn not talking to Adam--that's based on what I'm seeing on Twitter since that's where all this umbrage with Carole is playing out. LuAnn (or her ghost tweeter) is not directing any ire toward Adam in all of this.

I'm curious about this, too. According to LuAnn, Carole is the villian in this tale, not Adam. I wonder if he!s still working for her. Oh wait - he's family. No, he's the help. It's very Chinatown - family/help, family/help...I'm so confused!

• Love 5

Last night, Carole said she had been seeing the guy for "some weeks" and she hadn't told LuAnn. Different from eight days. But the true skeeviness is that she refers to Noel and the chef discussing her. I dunno bout you guys, but I wouldn't be crazy about dating the friend of a son of my friend. And knowing that that son was discussing our doings with his friend. Just icky.

But I do think it should be remembered that Adam is 13 years older than Noel (or however you spell it). The way LuAnn was carrying on, I originally assumed Adam was, like, 23 or 24. When Carole revealed he was almost 30, it felt like a totally different ballgame. I seriously doubt Adam, a 30 year-old man, is friends with Noel, an 18 year old who hasn't even left for college yet, in a real, peer way. I am sure they get along, like each other and hang out, but I have to imagine Adam is more of a big brother to Noel figure than best buds.

• Love 3

All of the Real Housewives casts in every city have the same effect on me -- collectively and individually.  There are times I really like certain ladies in each city.  I think I have gone through stages of liking every single housewife in every city at some point, and then I have gone through stages of disliking them.  Sometimes I like the ladies all season, and sometimes I only like them for a few episodes.  Likewise, sometimes I am annoyed by certain ladies all season.   I am never consistently "Team Bethenny" or "Team Vicki" or "Team Nene" or "Team Kyle" or whatever.  I always vacillate with my opinions. 

I think that some drama is needed on these shows -- though sometimes I wonder how truly "dramatic" these situations would actually be if there were no cameras around -- so I understand how the people who bring drama on the shows are necessary.  That said... sometimes certain situations are just unnecessary. 

For example -- I know that Carole (who I used to like) has a right to date anyone she wants.  She's a grown woman.  BUT... she chose to invite extra drama into her life -- and then declare that she doesn't care how anyone feels about it -- by dating Adam.  That is just not necessary.  She can get other 'young stuff' somewhere else.  She can meet men anywhere.  She didn't need to date someone who had been with Lu's niece, and who was still connected to Lu's niece in some way -- a girl who Carole had socialized with (she went to lunch with Lu and the niece), and talked to about Adam!

Of course Adam is going to downplay (to Carole) whatever lasting connection exists between him and Lu's niece.  He's young, and probably immature, and that's what guys do when they are trying to score points with a new woman.  Most likely, he and Lu's niece were still hooking up in some way -- and even if they weren't still having sex, quite possibly Lu's niece may have still had feelings for him. 

Carole is a worldly, older, supposedly sophisticated woman who knows better.  She didn't just fall off of the turnip truck.  She knows that guys will lie about their connections to women and claim that they are "just friends."  Why would she take what Adam says at face value, even though she knew that he was still connected to Lu's niece in some way?  Why would she want to risk doing anything to hurt her friend's niece?

Carole said on WWHL that she thought that she and Lu were friends at one point, but not now.  If that's true -- IF she really thought they were friends -- why would she say on RHoNYC and on WWHL that she didn't care what Lu thought or felt about any of it?  When you have true friends, you are supposed to care what they think!  You are supposed to not want to rock the boat. You are supposed to not want to disregard their feelings.

I think that Carole is trying too hard to seem like she is not trying, if that makes sense.  She comes off as so chill, so cool, so carefree, so drama-free -- but it's too much.   It's a forced kind of cool, and I think it's not entirely real.  It is actually beginning to come off as cold.

Again, Carole knows better.  She can date anyone.  She has dated Ralph Fiennes, George Clooney and probably many others we don't know about.  You mean to tell me that she just couldn't keep her hands off of some young chef who had dated her "friend" Lu's niece?  The connection with and attraction to that one lone guy was so powerful that she just couldn't resist and walk away?  That makes her seem like an immature cougar who can't control herself (and we already have at least one of those on the show, so it's not necessary to have another).

Anyway... all of that is to say that I used to like Carole -- and I am sure I will like her again in the future -- but, right now, I am not digging her, and I don't understand her choices.  If she were desperate and couldn't get any bone elsewhere, it would make more sense to me that she would use poor judgment.  But she's not desperate.  She's not 25 years old.  She has been around the block.  She should simply know better.

Yeah. What she said. lol.

• Love 1

http://www.sonjamorgannewyork.com/dresses/

Put me down for that little $1,000 gold metallic number. LOL! I love how you don't even get a description of garment construction or even specifics on what material was used to justify such an exorbitant price. The gold gown I saw was nice and all but WTF is saying "Imported of Italian fabric" supposed to tell me? What does that mean? Just 'cause it is Italian doesn't mean it is top quality fabric. Hell, it could be Italian felt for all I know.

• Love 9

But I do think it should be remembered that Adam is 13 years older than Noel (or however you spell it). The way LuAnn was carrying on, I originally assumed Adam was, like, 23 or 24. When Carole revealed he was almost 30, it felt like a totally different ballgame. I seriously doubt Adam, a 30 year-old man, is friends with Noel, an 18 year old who hasn't even left for college yet, in a real, peer way. I am sure they get along, like each other and hang out, but I have to imagine Adam is more of a big brother to Noel figure than best buds.

So Carol seducing his big brother and expecting him to keep quiet is better? Okay. We agree to disagree.

• Love 1

Carole dating Adam is a problem because LuAnns niece probably has feelings for him and they were probably still hanging out and sleeping together, so the niece is jealous that now Adam is not wanting to hook up or hang out anymore. The niece is probably hurt, like anyone would be if they found out their ex (who they have feelings for) has a serious girlfriend. Adam may treat Carole with more respect as well which can hurt. I'm just thinking about an ex I had that treated  his girlfriend (and now wife) SO MUCH better than me, and it became evident that the new woman was to stay, where when I was with him, there was always doubt that he really liked me. In any case, the niece was obviously not over him and that's why it was a problem. LuAnn even hired him to probably keep him around for her niece.

Kristen (IMO) had a problem with John touching her because she was just there to be in the shot. She got more than she bargained for, but at least she now has something to talk about or whine about.

If this is the deal with Lu's niece I am wondering why Lu doesn't just say this. I posted an interview earlier that she did this week and she talks about the whole deal at length. No mention of the niece having any feelings for him at all. She just talks about how Adam worked for Lu, how he would sometimes hang out with her son. She goes on and on about how wrong it is to poach a guy from her kitchen, but nothing about any feelings that the niece has for him.

I guess this is where I differ. I don't think the issues can be separated. I brought up LuAnn because I find it ridiculous that Carole is expected to pay some sort of deference to LuAnn or is obligated to LuAnn in a way that I don't think LuAnn would ever be expected to pay deference to a friend when it concerns her and men and sex.

I agree and don't see how the issues can be separated. Lu would be the first one to just shrug her shoulders in the same situation. She is being a total hypocrite with her false outrage and her assertion that Carole's behavior is so completely unsavory. Carole is supposed to be her good friend. Where is her compassion for the fact that after all she has been through perhaps Carole has found someone who makes her happy? Perhaps there is much more to the story than we know.

• Love 4

I predict that Sonja's team is going to end up being some kind of business that works with "celebrities" and they produce the product, and use the celebrities name to sell it.   When Andy asked Sonja to explain how people would buy her fashion--that people were tweeting saying that they could not access any kind of ordering function on her site--she kind of stammered and said something about--"it's coming--they will pre-pay "---my guess is that they do this for other people and somehow they produce things overseas, and I am betting nothing will ever be sold in a brick and mortar store--it will somehow go through them--with Sonja being the face of it,and her fee will be for promoting it.   I am going to bet LuAnn's deal with the shopping channel is similar-  they have one of their sources produce things in her name--but did LuAnn actually sit down with a pencil and design a dress--I kind of doubt it.   She may voice her opinion on what they choose for her collection, but I think she gets paid for showing up to sell and the use of her name.  I'm betting Sonja's deal is the same, but she probably does not understand it.

• Love 2

So Carol seducing his big brother and expecting him to keep quiet is better? Okay. We agree to disagree.

He's not actually Noel's big brother. He is a 30 year-old man who works for LuAnn and is friendly with Noel. Also, I am not sure I saw the situation as Carole seducing Adam. It seemed to be a pretty mutual flirtation between two consenting adults.

I honestly believe LuAnn is upset because she is attracted to Adam and feels resentful that she's not allowed to have him.

• Love 8

Perhaps this twitter war is just to keep people interested in the show.  The ratings have not really improved as Bravo no doubt thought they would after kicking Aviva out and bringing An Old back. 

• Love 5

He's not actually Noel's big brother. He is a 30 year-old man who works for LuAnn and is friendly with Noel. Also, I am not sure I saw the situation as Carole seducing Adam. It seemed to be a pretty mutual flirtation between two consenting adults.

I honestly believe LuAnn is upset because she is attracted to Adam and feels resentful that she's not allowed to have him.

Like I said, we disagree.

Well, the word "seducing" is pretty loosely used here. A. Because, let's face it, this is Carole we're talking about. And B. I'm pretty sure at nearly 30 years old, Adam is more than capable of making his own decisions without being unduly influenced by the seductive charms of Ms. Radziwill.

• Love 11

Put me down for that little $1,000 gold metallic number. LOL! I love how you don't even get a description of garment construction or even specifics on what material was used to justify such an exorbitant price. The gold gown I saw was nice and all but WTF is saying "Imported of Italian fabric" supposed to tell me? What does that mean? Just 'cause it is Italian doesn't mean it is top quality fabric. Hell, it could be Italian felt for all I know.

I keep imaging the line is like buying those wedding dresses from China that look "just" like a designer knock off and when its received its some hideous lump of misshapen tulle, sateen and plastic rosebuds. There is a video on the home page that shows Sonja's fashion show and some of the other wives are there and yes there is fashion! So, something tangible does exist at least for a show. I imagine we'll get to see it.

• Love 2

She goes on and on about how wrong it is to poach a guy from her kitchen, but nothing about any feelings that the niece has for him.

Shades of the Countess in season one when she chided Bethenny for saying hello or talking to their driver. I guess that's just who she is. Not cool, LuAnn. Not cool.

It's insane. Two consenting adults, both single, like each other and start dating. A travesty! Yes, it's a little awkward b/c of the niece, but a lot of people meet each other through acquaintances and through their social circle, and and seeing your ex with a new person can be hard, but that's part of dating life. It's not like Carole is dating Jacque - now that would be breaking girl code. LuAnn is truly off her rocker. Or is desperate for a storyline. Or both.

• Love 14

Yes -- her reaction was quite odd. It's almost as if Kristin doesn't understand that grinding one's pudenda into a man's buttocks, then flipping around and vigorously rubbing one's ass cheeks into his crotch  -- while giggling,  tossing hair and doing arm circles as if riding the Fucktown Rodeo Express -- is likely to cause a man to think you're actually enjoying the process, rather than clearly cringing at the intimate nature of it all. It doesn't erase her right to retreat or feel shocked, but it might be wise for Kristin to examine her friggin' dance moves. (She should ask Carole about this. No doubt Carole got lost in a junk-grinding daydream of her own, while listening to Lu's niece confide secrets about her then-lover -- that daydream happily thought-bubbled,"THAT BOY IS FER ME! WHEN BOYS AND MIDDLE AGED WOMEN MEET, FUCKING ALWAYS HAPPENS!!"  --  all so unappetizing. Is there not a single middle-aged woman on this show who can handle being sexy, older and in play, without coming off as a desperate escapee from a Tennessee Williams play?)

There do seem to be quite a few Blanche Dubois's on this show.

• Love 2
(edited)

Blanche duBois is a different situation altogether, but I get your point.

I don't bother with tweets, so I don't know anything about LuAnn's outrage, but if I were she, I would remain calm until I gathered more facts. Watching these episodes with Carole cocked and loaded for the chef might have changed that.

Carole saw the need to keep the relationship a secret at the outset? Why, if it was a business as usual situation? Why, and this burns me, did she involve LuAnn's kid in a lie? Of course, consenting adults... blah blah

And then her ego must need show them giggling together and so forth when she has some insight as to her friend's niece's involvement and must know it would cause her pain?

Can't analyze it. Bitch is tacky, tacky, tacky and twitter beats physical violence.

Blanche duBois is a different situation altogether, but I get your point.

I don't bother with tweets, so I don't know anything about LuAnn's outrage, but if I were she, I would remain calm until I gathered more facts. Watching these episodes with Carole cocked and loaded for the chef might have changed that.

Carole saw the need to keep the relationship a secret at the outset? Why, if it was a business as usual situation? Why, and this burns me, did she involve LuAnn's kid in a lie? Of course, consenting adults... blah blah

And then her ego must need show them giggling together and so forth when she has some insight as to her friend's niece's involvement and must know it would cause her pain?

Can't analyze it. Bitch is tacky, tacky, tacky and twitter beats physical violence. And for evidence, I offer that tackt tweet of Carole's about "au pair" and so forth. Sarcastic for "yeah, I raised her and I owe her." Not about that, Miss Tacky. Not about that.

Edited by SFoster21
  • Love 1

I didn't realize Carole, of all HWs, was capable of engendering such ire. Well, at least from anyone other than Luann's ghost Twitterer.

"Cocked and loaded"? "Seducing"? "Involve Luann's kid in a lie"?

Are we still talking about the Carole on RHONY...?

Word on the street is Carole's dull as dirt and hardly capable of crafting a complex web of scheming and seduction, much less being sexy, period. Slash, at all.

• Love 11

Shades of the Countess in season one when she chided Bethenny for saying hello or talking to their driver. I guess that's just who she is. Not cool, LuAnn. Not cool.

It's insane. Two consenting adults, both single, like each other and start dating. A travesty! Yes, it's a little awkward b/c of the niece, but a lot of people meet each other through acquaintances and through their social circle, and and seeing your ex with a new person can be hard, but that's part of dating life. It's not like Carole is dating Jacque - now that would be breaking girl code. LuAnn is truly off her rocker. Or is desperate for a storyline. Or both.

Carole didn't like the Countess the first year she was on and decided last year to be friendly with her.  She sees LuAnn for who she really is and doesn't give a rip about maintaining the fake friendship.  Obviously it is of zero importance to Carole how LuAnn feels good reason to put her on ignore.

• Love 3

I think Heather has always been like this except that last year it got brushed off because of how nasty Aviva was, everything got overshadowed by Aviva and her father.

Heather is a busybody know-it-all who can't help it to get involved in everybody's business, even if it is none of her business she makes it so.

I just wish she would stop pretending that she cares about Sonja or her nonexistant businesses because it is very obvious to me that she doesn't care for Sonja at all. The only reasoon why she was mad was because Bethenny was invited, had nobody been invited Heather would had just laughed it off as another of Sonja's delusions but being that Bethenny was there and it was taped then Heather realized that this a lost opportunity to show her business skills.

At the end it really doesn't matter because Sonja's business is not going anywhere, but it does highlight how abrasive Heather can be.

I agree with you on all points....I really don't like Heather and also think that she is a buttinsky know-it-all.  

I think she may be feeling a little threatened by Bethenny this season.  For the last two seasons, Heather has been the one with the successful, thriving business that figured prominently into her on-film persona.  She was the successful self-made business woman in the group.  Now, here comes Bethenny back, who is even more successful as a business woman, and I think that Heather is not happy about this.  Plus, she and Bethenny are both outspoken and brash, so of course, they are clashing from the start.

Heather is jealous of Bethenny, plain and simple.

• Love 7
(edited)

I just re-watched the episode and have no idea what that "presentation" was supposed to be about. Bethenny asked reasonable questions, and all Sonja's team did was give vague, defensive answers. I was curious and Googled the people on Sonja's team - none of them have Sonja's company on their LinkedIn profiles. I'm not even sure what to say.

Sumeet Singh

AJ Bindra (who, funnily enough, is behind a company named "Privileged Life Inc.")

Laura Cantor

I couldn't find any info for Gaurav Aggarwal.

Edited by archer1267
  • Love 1
(edited)
I want to know, who was the black woman, at the cocktail party?  She was wearing a yellow coat?  I think I've seen her on the show before.

Oh yeah, she was also at the gathering in the Hamptons, where Sonja was hitting on the gardner who was wearing a suit.  I remember her because I thought she was quite striking & she was carrying the same Chanel quilted chain bag both Kyle & Kim Richards always carry.  That woman stood out to me cuz she was the only woman of color at both events -- and I remembered her boring Chanel bag.  

Honestly, I don't see too many women here in NYC carrying that fucking boring Chanel bag cuz most women here have access to better, more interesting bags than that one. And also, most people here assume when they see one of those things that it's just a $100 Canal Street fake anyway.  Who would be stupid enough to pay 3 thou+ for a real one?  That is, other than Kyle Richards, for herself & her drug addict sister.

Gee, Idk, I think Adam looks like Shaggy.  All this fuss over a guy who looks like this?  Er, huh???

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4

I want to know, who was the black woman, at the cocktail party?  She was wearing a yellow coat?  I think I've seen her on the show before.

Perhaps one of the housewives actually have (gasp) a black friend and not just a phantom one to be mentioned in case they are ever accused of being prejudiced. You know the typical "some of my best friends are black." My personal favorite was Scott Baio's "My wife's best friend is black." LOL!

I think we saw that woman at Luann's new home this season.

• Love 3

I want to know, who was the black woman, at the cocktail party?  She was wearing a yellow coat?  I think I've seen her on the show before.

I was just jumping on here to ask the same thing. I think she was with Lu, as she left with her. We also saw her at Lu's Hampton Pad in the 2nd episode. She is stunning.

• Love 3