Type keyword(s) to search

Zoo In The Media

55 minutes ago, raven said:

I don't want it to stay dead. 

Me neither.  I was becoming a complete Jamie fan.  Jamie tortures and slaughters with real panache!  And and can wear a pretty nice pair of trousers, too.

• Love 1
On 10/23/2017 at 7:37 PM, raven said:

Aw, I don't want it to stay dead.  This last season wasn't the best (and Abigail was awful) but it was still fun to watch and I like the main group.  I liked that the show just embraced the ridiculous and everyone looked like they were having fun.

Boo.

Abigail was just awful.

Billy Burke will have to find a new show to be snarky on.

• Love 1

Only just heard.  Strangely, I actually wondered if it was doomed after CBS renewed Salvation, because I feel like in their minds, only one stupid, genre show is allowed on their summer schedule.

Hopefully the cast will find good gigs.  There certainly has to be something out there for Billy Burke to snark on!

• Love 1
12 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

Only just heard.  Strangely, I actually wondered if it was doomed after CBS renewed Salvation, because I feel like in their minds, only one stupid, genre show is allowed on their summer schedule.

Hopefully the cast will find good gigs.  There certainly has to be something out there for Billy Burke to snark on!

Sounds like what happened with Under the Dome, these types of shows don't last too long, at most about 3 or so seasons.

• Love 2