Type keyword(s) to search

You Know You Watch Too Much Supernatural When....

• Start Topic

I was watching The Night Stalker today. Carl Kolchak was brave enough to go after the monster. He just doesn't have his materials prepared in advanced and that's where it all goes wrong.  I think it would cool if Sam, at some point in his research, found one of Carl's old articles. 

• Love 1

I'm not quite sure where to post this, but I think this thread seems appropriate...

I just finished watching 'Crazyhead' on Netflix - British show, two girls hunt demons.  (What can I say?  I recommend it.  It has that rare ability to be hilarious one minute and then very poignant the next.)

Anyway, the entire time watching (it's only 6 eps, easy to binge) I couldn't help but wish there'd be a Supernatural crossover...

9 minutes ago, SueB said:

EVERY time I drive to my Bay house I see the sign for Ellicott City and think of 'Lucifer Rising' and 'Sympathy For The Devil'. 

OMG, I think that is so cool! I'd take a picture of the sign and frame it!

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Commando Cody said:

A woman walks into the nursery in the middle of the night. A strange man is standing over the cradle. Am I watching Grimm or Supernatural?

I literally thought this exact thing. LOL. It didn't help when i realized the husband was played by Jeff Branson who was Jacob Styne

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 2

....when you are drinking a La Croix water for the first time and you think I wonder if Bunny LaCroix knew about this and wondered if Clown College Collette would have enjoyed them..if she wasn't dead

• Love 2
(edited)

.....you're watching the Nice Guys with Russell Crowe  & Ryan Gosling and you hear the funky 60s movie jazz music that plays at the end of Hollywood Babylon and think this movie would be a great TV series starring J2.

Holy carp.. I just figured out that music is the song "Green Peppers" by Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass from the Whipped Cream & Other Delights album which my Mom used to play all the time and now I understand why that closing scene pings such hard core nostalgia for me. 

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, catrox14 said:

...you're watching "Thr Young Pope" and he's wearing a hat that looks like the Hyperbolic Egg thingy and you think huh...maybe Lucifer  possessed the Pope...

That definitely would have been a step up the power ladder from the Cardinal!  Maybe even the POTUS.  

I walk past the drying rack in my kitchen and see the end of silver tapering cylindrical shaft coming out and stop to confirm that it's only my new spatula and not an angel blade.

• Love 3

When you do something that doesn't go well, and think to yourself "I screwed it up". Immediately sadness ensues as you think of Dean sitting by his dead brother saying "I had one job...one job...and I screwed it up. I blew it" :(

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Plumeria126 said:

You're crossing the street between crosswalks and you hear Cas say, "You're jaywalking again."

"I'm Sam f'ing Winchester!"

LOOOL. I literally do the same thing. EVERY time

Every single morning at or around 9am, Oldies 100 plays Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar on Me." Don't ask me why, but they do. Every single morning, as I pull into my work garage and get out my keycard, this lyric is somehow always blasting:  "So c'mon, take a bottle, shake it up. Break the bubble, break it up....POUR SOME SUGAR ON MEEEEEEEE...."

And I always think, "must be Tuesday" and crack myself up. In other words, I always think of this:

And just in case you don't hear it every day of your life already:

Edited by rue721
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, rue721 said:

Every single morning at or around 9am, Oldies 100 plays Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar on Me." Don't ask me why, but they do. Every single morning, as I pull into my work garage and get out my keycard, this lyric is somehow always blasting:  "So c'mon, take a bottle, shake it up. Break the bubble, break it up....POUR SOME SUGAR ON MEEEEEEEE...."

I could hear that every single day and never get sick of it. I love me some Def Leppard! The video does make me a bit sad however. Vivian Campbell is good, but I miss Steve Clark.

One of the DJs on our local classic rock station introduces them by asking "What has 9 arms and can't spell?"

Last night, my SO said something to me like, "It's not a big deal.  Just make sure they're aware."  And I had to stifle the immediate instinct to channel Dean from Hollywood Babylon: "Copy that.  They're aware!"

• Love 3
2 hours ago, sarthaz said:

Last night, my SO said something to me like, "It's not a big deal.  Just make sure they're aware."  And I had to stifle the immediate instinct to channel Dean from Hollywood Babylon: "Copy that.  They're aware!"

LOL, Not a word of a lie, whenever I hear some say they're aware, I immediately translate it into Dean's "They're aware" in just the slightly snarky way he says it.  Gosh I love that episode.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

LOL, Not a word of a lie, whenever I hear some say they're aware, I immediately translate it into Dean's "They're aware" in just the slightly snarky way he says it.  Gosh I love that episode.

That episode is everything.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, FlickChick said:

I've been watching the first season of Simon & Simon on COZI and since I love the song at the end, I see the credits. The last line is: Stunt Director - Dean Smith. Cracks me up every time. LOL :)

For me, when I watched that episode I giggled because Dean Smith was the long time coach of the North Carolina Tar Heels. He retired before the show even premiered (coached from 1961 - 1997).

• Love 2
2 hours ago, bearcatfan said:

For me, when I watched that episode I giggled because Dean Smith was the long time coach of the North Carolina Tar Heels. He retired before the show even premiered (coached from 1961 - 1997).

This Tar Heel was greatly amused by that reference many years ago. And still amused because just remembering that episode got me thinking of another one of those lines that is far too amusing to me - "Yeah, 'cause I only moved here 'cause I just broke up with my fiancée, Madison. But I called her number and I got a damn animal hospital!"

• Love 2
(edited)

You're driving to work and hear tale of a "Clown Motel" in Nevada that's allegedly haunted.  So of course, you have to look it up first thing, and sure enough, it's real!: http://www.the-line-up.com/clown-motel-tonopah/

And now you really want to see an episode where Sam and Dean have to go investigate - and stay there.  hee hee!

(And you're also thinking about how you can work this into your next road trip...)

o.jpg

And they have free internet!

o (1).jpg

Edited by RulerofallIsurvey
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

You're driving to work and hear tale of a "Clown Motel" in Nevada that's allegedly haunted.  So of course, you have to look it up first thing, and sure enough, it's real!: http://www.the-line-up.com/clown-motel-tonopah/

And now you really want to see an episode where Sam and Dean have to go investigate - and stay there.  hee hee!

(And you're also thinking about how you can work this into your next road trip...)

o.jpg

And they have free internet!

o (1).jpg

Poor Sam would have a stroke. Also, NOPE. clowns  can go to Hell

• Love 1

First, I would love this!

Second, as to this picture:

58b6cf3167cd6_o(1).thumb.jpg.3ae80945dc3

I think they need a well placed decimal in their sign because I can't imagine who would pay almost $4000 to say in a haunted clown room?! Oh wait, if I had $4000 dollars to throw away, I would. Nevermind! ;)

Way to do your Supernatural research @RulerofallIsurvey!

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Poor Sam would have a stroke. Also, NOPE. clowns  can go to Hell

Heh heh.  First, that's why it would be so funny.  Second, it'd be even better if there was a clown convention (aw, come on - maybe to benefit some charity like a children's hospital?  They'd be "nice" clowns...) at the Clown Motel!  

14 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

I think they need a well placed decimal in their sign because I can't imagine who would pay almost $4000 to say in a haunted clown room?!

Well, if you look at the smaller sign, it's $42.50 for double occupancy.  But hey - Truckers and pets are welcome!  

2 minutes ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

Well, if you look at the smaller sign, it's $42.50 for double occupancy.  But hey - Truckers and pets are welcome!  

Hee! A motel after my own heart...literally! ;)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DittyDotDot said:

I think they need a well placed decimal in their sign because I can't imagine who would pay almost $4000 to say in a haunted clown room?! Oh wait, if I had $4000 dollars to throw away, I would. Nevermind! ;)

Way to do your Supernatural research @RulerofallIsurvey!

That motel gives me the willies. But I was OK until I saw that sign...$3950?! OMFG clowns are creepy but that price tag is enough to give me nightmares ;)

• Love 1

Heh heh.  First, that's why it would be so funny.  Second, it'd be even better if there was a clown convention (aw, come on - maybe to benefit some charity like a children's hospital?  They'd be "nice" clowns...) at the Clown Motel!  

Nah. That is just cruel to Sam IMO. He might as well be in Clown Hell. :(

This is a Space Ghost Coast To Coast episode from, about, 1997. Around the 5:30 mark, Garrett says something about the Goofer Dust. Although he may have said "Gooper" dust. I'm not sure. I saw this episode on TV a couple of nights ago. 

• Love 1

OH hell no on that hotel.  I booked a hotel one time in Eureka Springs for my son and I, (he was a rounds 7 or 8) we were at the end off a long hallway and there was a table with the creepiest doll. We stayed one night and changed hotels, it was a toss up who that dang doll bothered more. Not sure there was anyone else in that area either, creepy place.

• Love 1