Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: A Live Show Walks Into A Bar

And yet isn't it telling that NONE of us actually care about the real character names of two of the main cast members (Glasses Guy and British Guy)?

Speak for yourself. "British Guy" is Brett, and "Glasses Guy" is Bersky. I think they need to work on their characters if they want to create a full ensemble, but I like them as members of the bar gang.
  • Love 1

I agree that some of the cast needs some fleshing out, but I do like what each of them adds, however small. I liked when Brett got his own storyline a few episodes ago about how he was a good liar and that made for some laughs and added depth to his character since he only developed that skill because he was afraid of coming out. I liked how we got to see that Burski knows how to play the piano--I think if they made him more of a nervous geek-type character instead of the lecherous creepo, that would give the gang even more dimension. I like that we know Candace grew up really poor and with low self-esteem that this group is helping her gain. There's a lot of potential there.

Don't know about this new Friday time slot though...will there be a TGIF renaissance?

• Love 1

Don't know about this new Friday time slot though...will there be a TGIF renaissance?

Maybe! This show certainly faces long odds whatever night it's on, so I don't think the Friday thing matters that much.

They should borrow a page from improv shows and invite the studio audience to an afterparty every week.

Maybe! This show certainly faces long odds whatever night it's on, so I don't think the Friday thing matters that much.

They should borrow a page from improv shows and invite the studio audience to an afterparty every week.

As if I didn't want to go a taping already!! I could see this cast doing that :)

• Love 1