Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: Blaire & Markie

What is with this young generation? A world where no one works, people sit around on Instagram and Facebook all day hitting up people to be their next "bae" (ugh). If they put as much effort as they do into chatting with their love of their life into getting a job, the world would be a better place. 

Do any of these people know how to make a decent decision?  Markie would make a fortune at selling ocean front property in Arizona if she decided to take that as a job opportunity. I can't believe Blair was ready to pounce on everything this girl was saying. If Nev finds you shady, you're shady as fuck. 

Funny too that MTV makes us sit through that awful "gotta gotta swipe it left" anti-smoking commercial (and I have to sit through that bitch saying, "he's cuddling a ki-en!") only to come back to Catfish where Blair is smoking like a chimney. 

• Love 6

She has a degree in psychology, yet cannot spell the word.

I googled phycology because I thought it might be slang for something. Turns out its a real thing. But I'm still on the side of it being a misspelling because I don't get the scientist vibe from her for some reason.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phycology

Phycology (from Greek φῦκος, phykos, "seaweed"; and -λογία, -logia) is the scientific study of algae.

• Love 3

Maybe the baby really belongs to Blaire and he's the reason her parents kicked her out.  She doesn't acknowledge the baby as hers, because then some social service agency would track her down and take the baby.  No home & no job, plus consorting with a psycho could do it. She was able to take him to Florida because he's legally and biologically hers.  She had Terah lie for her on the show.  And not to be cruel, but she's large enough to be able to hide a pregnancy for quite a while. 

Dunno, I'm just still stuck on the baby custody thing.  

• Love 2

What is with this young generation? A world where no one works, people sit around on Instagram and Facebook all day hitting up people to be their next "bae" (ugh). If they put as much effort as they do into chatting with their love of their life into getting a job, the world would be a better place.

In some circles it's considered being a sucker to work for the kind of lifestyle that the government is willing to give you for doing nothing. It's not a generational thing. Back in the 90's, a lot of people were concerned when politicians started talking about "welfare reform" that would have people do simple work or job training as a condition of receiving benefits. It was just talk; nobody was really going to alienate that many voters.

As far as Blaire getting custody of "Ja'Kayden," maybe the judge in Florida liked her tattoo?

Judges can only go by the evidence they're given. Nobody with a better claim wants custody, and no evidence that she'd be a danger to the kid...done. next case.

• Love 1

They should have been clearer about it, but I think it's very possible that Blair and Markie were the same age.

This was my original thought too. Actually my original thought was that Blaire (Blair?) was older and at that point I thought it was odd that they didn't point out the whole "dating a minor" thing, but then once they didn't I kind of assumed both were in their teens. I just finished watching the "Where are they now?" episode (I can't sleep, what can I say?) and remembered how totally convoluted this show has gotten. I think this Blaire / Markie episode was the first one where I truly never did understand what was going on.

• Love 1

Poor kid is destined for Ja'Prisonyard if someone don't step up

And I know I'm worried about the baby too but WTF is up with her kidnapped not kiddnapped joined Charles Manson in the mountains and they couldn't call Blaire because HE wanted nothing to do with Blaire? So fucking confused my brain was mush by the time this was over. Somebody please explain this kidnap lie or fable to me.

• Love 2

OK that poor kid Ja'kayden or whatever his name is is gonna end up in Ja'Prison. Now please someone explain this weird fable about Markie being kidnapped by Prophet (Jim) "The Man" and how she tra-la-la-laad off with this dude to his Manson caves in the mountains. Then what happens? he gets all biblacal and promises her trips to Disneyland and escape from eternal damnation..... Too late.... If she confesses her sins.? Then she is not able to contact Blaire the homeless baby mama because Prophet "The Man" doesn't want anything to do with Blaire? And then she reappears at a mental hospital by teleportation or something without this dude being identified or charged...# Red Flags ... But wait there's more this chick fights with switchblades but she loves you and wants to spend the rest of her life with you. I might have played it a lot nicer then even Blaire did out of fear for my damn life. I saw that crazy look in her eyes and when I saw her I was like awww hell no. Soooo anyway I know it's a big ass lie but explain this kidnapping bullshit all I can figure is they tried and failed to preform an exsorcism and that didn't work. Nevs lucky she didn't cut him or snap his neck with a flick of her wrist. She was eyeing him like you know I'm the princess of darkness and i will straight cut you right?

• Love 1

I think the reason the kidnapped story makes no sense is because the whole thing is fabricated and she's not a good enough liar to make up a believable story.  My guess is that she ran away, binged on drugs, etc and when she came back her parents probably put her in rehab but in her retelling the story it turned into a psychiatric ward.  Just my own guess to try to make sense of this bizarre, nonsense story.

I like the idea of Ja'whatever being Blaire's child that she just didn't say on TV for whatever reason.  That's the only thing that makes sense to me with the big ass tattoo and taking him to Florida with her.