Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: The Honeymoon Is Over

Maria's story really breaks my little heart - if only someone could rescue her from that basement in Queens. It's really sad that her own parents would throw her to the dogs like that- I mean they can see what we're seeing right ? When is her dad going to man up and save his little girl? I really hope that she gets the marriage annulled, grows up ( I mean the child still has braces!), gets a professional education and becomes far far more influential that any of these clown in Christian's family. I hope she gets her Cinderella story because as of now she only seems on track for a whole series of stress related and psychosomatic illnesses, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts- the works!<br /><br />Ragini's bridal shower was so sad! It's like the whole day was planned to show her how inadequate she is and how she is not good enough. I think it's really sad that women feel the need to take down other women in order to feel that they have power and that they are more important to the men in their lives. Ragini's sister in law is a real piece of work she tells her ' my brother like to eat ! You have to be able to cook for him!' Well asshat if he likes to eat he should a) learn to cook for himself or b) have found someone who can cook! Ragini is a human being not some asset you are acquiring for your brothers use and benefit - you do NOT get to judge her like that!

• Love 1

He probably didn't graduate high school, has no ambition for any kind of college or career, and has the manners of a goddamn caveman....yeah, what a catch.

Did he even go to high school? I thought I heard Nina say they homeschool their Romany children so that they don't meet and fall in love with a non-Romany person. Anyone else hear that? (Reminded me of the Duggars, which is why it caught my notice)

Boob jobs are a very Western thing. Arab and South Asian rarely if ever get boob jobs or lip jobs. Not only is it majorly frowned upon, but frankly we don't need it. Arab and South Asian women are known to be very curvy naturally. If you look at the women in Bollywood you will see that they have ample hips are large breasts (the kind that jiggle, not the rock hard kind found here in the US). They just have different genes. Just like Asian women are known for their silky hair snd gorgeous skin, Latinas and black women have the booty, while women have gorgeous legs, Arab women and South Asian women are naturally curvy and have thick hair. I am small and petite with triple D breasts and a tiny waist thanks to my moms awesome genes. So don't hate especially before taking into ethnicity and racial genes into consideration. As for the lips, she may have used a lip plumper to "enhance them" but perhaps she work done there, can't vouch for her lips but boob jobs are just not something that Indian/Arab women do as we are blessed with natural curves already, period!