Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E22: The Last Death of Henry Morgan

He was injecting through the ear at a terrible angle while wounded and wresting with the recipient. I think whatever and wherever he intended to inject, it had to be a rough-in, not a precise event.

For Jo digesting Henry's story, I wonder if she is (or could be) the balanced middle ground between Nora's betrayal of Henry and Abigail's immediate empathy and concern for him. I think Abigail was content to share her life with Henry, for however long she had with him. But I think Jo would be intrigued by the mystery of it and perhaps would want to help Henry investigate how this could have happened and if there are more people out there like Henry and Adam. She's first and foremost a cop, and a grounded one. I could see her believing Henry (at least, as much as she possibly could, under the circumstances), given the evidence before her, without actually seeing him die, but through that general belief (or wanting to believe and understand) I could see her becoming the grounding force for Henry, the person who helps him sort through the centuries of evidence looking for clues and real answers.

What a great idea. I wish so much that we would get a chance to see it.

• Love 4

I like this Show very much and I'm sorry to hear it's been cancelled.  However, I am satisfied with the way they closed out this Show.  Thank you Ioan Gruffold, Judd Hirsch and Burn Gorman for giving us such good acting and create such interesting characters. 

I hope this Show will live on in Fan fiction somewhere. 

• Love 1

Also, is he really swimming in the East River? He couldn't reappear in a strategically placed hot tub or at the Y or something? The East River is so disgusting; for the sake of the mortal actor, I hope it's CGI.

Seriously! I cringed every time!

Thanks for the lolz.

• Love 1

Early into the 2014-2015 season, TV by the Numbers predicted cancellation, so I never invested into the show.  I did watch most of the episodes. 

Despite the cancellation prediction, I really liked this show.  Everybody was likeable. 

I will really miss Lucas, who was the best character on the show.  I've always like Joel David Moore because he was hilarious in Grandma's Boy, but I guess I'll have to reference him as Lucas from now on.

I MISS THIS SHOW!!!  I have thought about it for days now and it's probably been a year since it was on.  I really want it back....They were just getting started.  They were approaching doing things not done before and it would have been great!  I loved it and so did my husband.  They messed up big time when they stopped it.  They didn't give it a chance.

• Love 7
(edited)

I MISS THIS SHOW!!!

I'm just finishing my second re-watch in a week, and agree with you.  I know that the cast (and others, I assume) have gone on to other things, but I hope that someday they reconnect to resurrect this (no pun intended).

Edited by Turtle Wexler
  • Love 1