Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E21: Aftermath

I don't want to jinx things but Victoria is dead and we didn't get any reaction from Charlotte? Don't get me wrong - I definitely prefer that she stay off screen but her mom just died and we get nothing? Not even a mention? I hope she comes back to town, joins forces with Margaux and Louise, and then Emily takes down the three stooges. I know that won't happen because David would never forgive Emily for being involved with her sister's death, but a girl can dream.

That snapchat type video, didn't it occurred to Emily to quickly do a print screen? didn't Nolan teach you anything?

man if more people are dying I hope Mason will be one of them.

So long show.. 2 more and perm out

They really expect us to believe Emanda wouldn't have ANY OTHER recording device in her house that she could have picked up and used to record the message? The whole show is about her and Nolan's tech hacks so it was pretty eye-roll worthy... which is saying a lot for this show!

I had sort of been hoping that Louise was going deep undercover all on her own to help Nolan and Emily, just pretending to be Victoria's friend and keeping an eye on Margaux but I am starting to lose hope. That would have been kind of awesome. I guess my expectations were too high.

Now I am thinking that the re-revenge plot is a mass conspiracy of pretty much everyone all working together to take Emily down. It includes Mason, Victoria, Margaux, Louise to a limited extent, Charlotte, Ben, Tony, various and sundry congressmen and judges, that shrink, Emily's mom, Jack's mom, Lydia for sure, the cable guy, the pool guy, and Carl.

I can't believe they are allowing this show to end like this. Talk about going downhill fast. What a shame. It used to be my favorite and now, I can't hardly make it through an episode anymore.

• Love 1

Downhill is right. I feel cheated of the great big Victoria and Conrad sharpie takedown I was promised when the show started. Instead, Conrad is offed in the dark by David and Victoria takes matters into her own hand with Emily not knowing anything about it. She's supposed to be sharp and on top of things. Not to mention the return of David just spoils the entire revenge premise of the show anyway. 

• Love 3

Downhill is right. I feel cheated of the great big Victoria and Conrad sharpie takedown I was promised when the show started. Instead, Conrad is offed in the dark by David and Victoria takes matters into her own hand with Emily not knowing anything about it. She's supposed to be sharp and on top of things. Not to mention the return of David just spoils the entire revenge premise of the show anyway. 

Cheated is right, Emily's revenge has been completely undermined in every single way.  Conrad is killed by David after she finally got a revenge plan to actually work, Victoria kills herself and sets her up alongside Mason and now pretty much everyone has turned against her.  Every other revenge plan of her has either backfired or gets completely undermined like Victoria escaping after 1 episode.

• Love 1

At this point I can't understand why the writers turned Amanda into the bad guy. No matter what Amanda did, Conrad, Victoria, Mason, Margaux's father, and other conspirator, who framed David, have done much worse. Even Daniel, who shot Amanda, became complicit with Conrad. Now we have Jessica Rabbit, Pepe Le Pew, and Hannibal Lector (Mason) conspiring to bring down Amanda who really has done nothing to them they didn't deserve. Hopefully the Sith Lords doesn't take down Princess Leia.

• Love 3

At this point I can't understand why the writers turned Amanda into the bad guy. No matter what Amanda did, Conrad, Victoria, Mason, Margaux's father, and other conspirator, who framed David, have done much worse. Even Daniel, who shot Amanda, became complicit with Conrad. Now we have Jessica Rabbit, Pepe Le Pew, and Hannibal Lector (Mason) conspiring to bring down Amanda who really has done nothing to them they didn't deserve. Hopefully the Sith Lords doesn't take down Princess Leia.

Seriously, and then they turned every other character into a cartoon villains that suddenly blame her for everything and has jumped aboard the I Hate Emily bandwagon, which is just laughably awful, especially considering these are supposed to be the Graysons replacements for the remaining episodes.

• Love 3

The Graysons are terrorists. They helped and covered up the downing of a plane. I could care less that Victoria was slightly more conflicted about it than Conrad. Daniel tried to murder Emily and then we're supposed to feel bad because everyone thought he was trying to murder Emily? This is the whole problem with one season concepts that get renewed. It's Prison Break all over again.

I don't even blame ABC. IF you have a show and you're out of ideas, you have to end the relationship. That's what Lost did. The creator tried to compare Revenge to Lost, but Revenge didn't know when to quit. So now they go out with a whimper and a series DVD set that will probably end up in the $1 rack at Big Lots.

(edited)

I know they only did the Victoria killing herself plotline because the actress said she was done with the show whether it was renewed or not, but the fact that Victoria did kill herself is not any kind of victory in my eyes.  Basically, it was the coward's way out, and I think even Victoria knows that Emily will come out on top at the end.  So I found it kind of pointless, except for Mason's part in it, which I didn't see coming.  That was an interesting twist.  I have loved this past season and I'm looking forward to the last two episodes. 

I think this show is nothing like Lost, but since people have mentioned it, I hated the ending to Lost.  It went two seasons too long.  They didn't have an ending and they didn't know when (or how) to quit.  I have a feeling I will be satisfied to the ending of Revenge.

Edited by SierraMist

The Graysons are terrorists. They helped and covered up the downing of a plane. I could care less that Victoria was slightly more conflicted about it than Conrad. Daniel tried to murder Emily and then we're supposed to feel bad because everyone thought he was trying to murder Emily? This is the whole problem with one season concepts that get renewed. It's Prison Break all over again.

I don't even blame ABC. IF you have a show and you're out of ideas, you have to end the relationship. That's what Lost did. The creator tried to compare Revenge to Lost, but Revenge didn't know when to quit. So now they go out with a whimper and a series DVD set that will probably end up in the $1 rack at Big Lots.

It is like Prison Break, a limited premise that was stretched too thin and they both lasted 4 seasons as well.  Like Prison Break, both shows tried to throw in desperate plot twist after another which only further deteriorated from the main plot/premise.  Suddenly it turned into a convoluted heist conspiracy with new characters completely overtaking the show.

I think this show is nothing like Lost, but since people have mentioned it, I hated the ending to Lost. It went two seasons too long. They didn't have an ending and they didn't know when (or how) to quit. I have a feeling I will be satisfied to the ending of Revenge.

EXACTLY my thoughts on Lost!!!

David still hasn't told Amanda he murdered Conrad, right?

Amanda knows that David killed Cornad. Amanda ended up framing the junkie that Charlotte slept with (and accidently killed) for the murder so all roads moved away from David and the case was consided solved when they found the murder weapon in the junkie's apartment