Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E16: Family Dinner

I have m the "salad" that Smugger bought and prepared just lettuce?  Looked like it.

That "salad" was pitiful. They probably dump a big glob of fatty salad dressing on it to make it semi edible, which they'd be better off by skipping the "salad" altogether in that case. Do they not have a tomato or a spare carrot in the crisper laying around to cut up and add to the salad? I realize it's the Duggars, who don't do fresh vegetables bc they like sticking with canned. What happened to the good advice you got from the trainer about filling your fridge with fresh veggies for snacks and loading up with at mealtime?? Remember how much your kids liked red bell peppers?

Also, I wanted to hurl a brick at my tv every time I heard "learning experience". Can they just do stuff bc it's fun?? Why do they have to take the fun out of everything?? Ever hear of serendipity?? Geez.

• Love 3

Given that they are on the cover, I'm betting they are being paid pretty well. As long as the gravy train lasts, the older girls (who are photogenic) will be fine.

• Love 1

Hey, folks-

The money discussion is highly speculative and repetitive, in addition to not being about the episode.

If you must continue, please take it elsewhere in the forum.

Additional repetitive, off-topic posts may be deleted from this point forward.

Thanks!

• Love 1

I get that cooking isn't Jessa's thing but I wonder how much she's playing up this "helpless housewife" shtick for the cameras. Seriously with all the crap she registered for she can't manage to find cutting boards and proper utensils? I give her a pass on cooking the manual but with the other stuff it's like come on already. She didn't take over the homefoolin' until she was 18, so what was she doing with herself up to that point?

• Love 5