Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E19: Leonard Caul

• Start Topic

It's funny how many of us have developed affection for Red's core people. I love the lady who is the Cleaner too.  And I really wish that Lily was still alive.  Those radically different looking 3 plus Red made such a compelling gang of 4.

And don't forget the man at the Dept. of Motor Vehicles. I can't remember his charactors name. But he is quite a charactor.

This is a really good point. Every one of those characters are memorable and interesting. Why aren't the FBI people?

• Love 1

Lol Red was so lucky the Kabal hired mercenaries who DID NOT UNDERSTAND the order to KILL TARGET AT ANY COST.  When they found the target what did they do ? They gathered around like idiots, one, two, three, FOUR fully armed people surrounding ONE injured target.. WTH ?????  The mission was to kill, not to take alive WTH WTH WTH ????

Also, how did anyone copy the fulcrum ?  Especially in the amount of time between when the shootout started and Lizzie started talking with CIA / Kabal guy ?  (Remember, the mercenaries were already gathering at the hideout when Lizzie and what his face drove by). Did the shootout go on for hours..?  If it did last for hours, then the Kabal was twice the idiots for hiring these stupid mercenaries :D :D

Edited by DarkRaichu
  • Love 2

I just started watching this show in the spring and now I'm catching up on Season 2 before Season 3 starts. I just want to add that every episode Megan Boone's acting gets worse! I don't believe her for one second. Can we get rid of her and just make Tom, Dembe and Dressler a team of 3 working for Red?? 

• Love 1

I could give up Tom, honestly, since his function has pretty much been reduced to developing cognitive deficits where Lizzie is concerned, and there are too many people doing that now. Although I will say he's much more palatable when he does it shirtless.

My irreducible minimum is Red and Dembe, and I'd very much appreciate it if they would let David Strathairn do something this season, since he's one of our greatest living actors and they hired him and all.

• Love 1

I could give up Tom, honestly, since his function has pretty much been reduced to developing cognitive deficits where Lizzie is concerned

Yes, but she'd be gone - hallelujah - so we wouldn't have to worry about that.