Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Orange You Glad I Didn't Say Banana County?

• Start Topic

https://instagram.com/brucebozzi/

https://instagram.com/p/4-aBghkPFW/?taken-by=brucebozzi

https://instagram.com/p/2R3h5xEPMe/?taken-by=brucebozzi

https://instagram.com/p/8WWCQ9EPLe/?taken-by=brucebozzi

https://instagram.com/p/1EWTmVkPEG/?taken-by=brucebozzi

https://instagram.com/p/xSvQPWkPCy/?taken-by=brucebozzi

BFFs Andy and Bruce Bozzi. Andy is godfather for Bruce's daughter. Friends they have in common: Kelly Rippa, Mark Consuelos, Sarah Jessica Parker, Carole Radziwell, Adam Kentworth, Bethenny Frankel, Anderson Cooper and many more.

Bruce Bozzi's grandfather Pio Bozzi co-founded the Palm Restaurant on 2nd Avenue between 44th and 45th street in 1926. Now Bruce Bozzi, Jr. is EVP of the Palm Restaurant Group, supervising 29 Palaces of Steak across the country.

http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-1/blogs/andy-cohen/who-the-hell-is-bruce

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/who-got-the-most-shout-outs-in-andys-book

Edited by talula
  • Love 1

Does anyone know exactly how Andy got so involved in the Housewives franchises and exactly what is his stake in all of this?

He's always given me the impression this series was his idea, his baby.

Whatever his role is, he's making a ton of money

• Love 2

Does anyone know exactly how Andy got so involved in the Housewives franchises and exactly what is his stake in all of this?

He's always given me the impression this series was his idea, his baby.

Whatever his role is, he's making a ton of money

Read his book, Most Talkative (I got it from the library).  The series wasn't his 'idea'.  It was already on the table when he came to Bravo.  With that said, Andy did have a successful career before he came to Bravo.

t

• Love 1

Do people think the Housewives read the PTV boards? I know they were very familiar with TWoP when it was alive, but I'm curious if we have any indication that they made the move over here...

A couple of days ago, Talula wrote a post that said something like "making orange juice out of oranges" (I can't remember the exact quote). A couple of hours later, Tamra posted a pic on her Instagram account of herself Photoshopped on a bottle of orange juice.

ETA

Here's the exact quote:

"Unfortunately with help from Vicki and Brooks her orange has been squeezed into OJ by her cast mates."

The whole post is here:

http://forums.previously.tv/topic/7974-first-looks-upcoming-episodes/page-4#entry1564993

Then Tamra posted this:

https://instagram.com/p/8Y5yzoPCrh/

Edited by Scrambled Fog

A couple of days ago, Talula wrote a post that said something like "making orange juice out of oranges" (I can't remember the exact quote). A couple of hours later, Tamra posted a pic on her Instagram account of herself Photoshopped on a bottle of orange juice.

ETA

Here's the exact quote:

"Unfortunately with help from Vicki and Brooks her orange has been squeezed into OJ by her cast mates."

The whole post is here: http://forums.previously.tv/topic/7974-first-looks-upcoming-episodes/page-4#entry1564993

Then Tamra posted this:https://instagram.com/p/8Y5yzoPCrh/

Lol, I was talking about Vicki not Tamrat.

• Love 1

Lol, I was talking about Vicki not Tamrat.

I know.

I still think Tammy Sue stole the OJ idea from you.

I get the impression Tamra obsessively follows social media, blogs, forums etc. and spends a lot of time reading about herself and the other housewives.

ETA

I don't think Tammy Sue is very literate. That and given her ego, I could see how Tammy Sue might interpret your post as being about her; that you were alluding to Tamra squeezing Vicki and turning her into juice.

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 2

I took the day off fr/ work today.

I'm debating on whether or not I should binge watch the RHOC episodes I missed.

I don't know if I can take a whole day of Tamra and her fear of foreign scallops.

Why not enjoy your day off instead?  :-)

• Love 3

Good point.

Its not a very good season. The boards are better but even they are one note being cancer all the time. Go to Bravo and watch a few clips that you can also speed through. Best to just enjoy your day as suggested by walnutqueen.

• Love 3

I was off today for Columbus Day. But, Friday, before leaving work, I applied for retirement!!! I'll be leaving in Dec. after 35 years! Incredible how fast it went (the growing old part, not the career part). Anyway, I've been so happy and relieved all weekend, just wanted to share with people I spend so much time "talking" to.

• Love 15

I was off today for Columbus Day. But, Friday, before leaving work, I applied for retirement!!! I'll be leaving in Dec. after 35 years! Incredible how fast it went (the growing old part, not the career part). Anyway, I've been so happy and relieved all weekend, just wanted to share with people I spend so much time "talking" to.

Yay for you!!! I hope enjoy your retirement. Any special plans? I loved that you used the word relieved. My mom used the same word when she retired. She was happy and relieved to have given what she could. Any way, very happy for you!

• Love 2

Thank you so much, imjagain! I have some traveling planned to get out of Maryland for the winter and then I'm finally going to do whatever I want to, when I want to. I've never had that opportunity. I was actually surprised at how relieved I felt. I guess you always have it the back of your mind that if you lose your job, you'll have to create a plan B. When you retire, the need for a plan B is gone. Thanks again!

• Love 5

Hey, Bronzedog -  Congrats and welcome to retirement!  I took mine early (due to debilitating arm issues) and have never been happier (or poorer!).   Good thing I live in sunny SoCal and never need to get away from "winter" (it's 90 degrees here today, fer fuck's sake!).  :-D

• Love 6

Congratulations Bronzedog!

Happy-Retirement.jpg

• Love 8

Why do all of the housewives wear false eyelashes during the day?

I'm watching some episodes I missed, and sometimes I feel like I need to swat at my TV because I mistake the eyelashes for critters.

It's not a good look on HD TV.

There's no end to how far women will go to 'enhance' the natural look of their eyelashes

tumblr_inline_n79vy5jzik1qgcmts.jpg

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 2

Hello, RHW friends. Checking in from Glasgow. We have been on the road for almost 3 weeks. Copenhagen, Loire Valley(Stayed in a Chateau), Paris, Amsterdam, Then a wedding in Lincoln UK, on to Edinburgh, and new we have another wedding in Glasgow tomorrow. We are exhausted. And I'm like 3 weeks behind on any and all housewife news. 

• Love 5

Hello, RHW friends. Checking in from Glasgow. We have been on the road for almost 3 weeks. Copenhagen, Loire Valley(Stayed in a Chateau), Paris, Amsterdam, Then a wedding in Lincoln UK, on to Edinburgh, and new we have another wedding in Glasgow tomorrow. We are exhausted. And I'm like 3 weeks behind on any and all housewife news.

Here ya go:

Brooks still may or may not have NHL. He's doing media interviews about it.

Vicki is a liar and no one is talking to her.

Shannon, Heather and Tamra seem to be a team ~ for now.

Shannon and Meghan have made up.

Tamra's Ryan has moved north so I guess he didn't get a wedding episode.

Tamra and her estranged daughter are in another dust-up. (poor kid)

Shannon is making the media rounds with David glued to her side.

Brianna continues to bash Brooks, saying he hit on her while she was prego.

Andy has drug out Jeana, Laurie and Lynne for WWHL. Hum, Vicki replacement?

• Love 3

Do people think the Housewives read the PTV boards? I know they were very familiar with TWoP when it was alive, but I'm curious if we have any indication that they made the move over here...

Good question.  My gut says that some of them do.  Or, it wouldn't surprise me if Meg and Shannon check out the boards or even Tamra.  As for the other housewives, off the top of my head, Jac probably would and maybe Kristen or even Kyle to some extent.  In some ways it can be a glutton for punishment.

• Love 2

You know what I've been doing for the the last three days? Weening myself off opioids, that's what. I had no idea I was getting so addicted until I had to quit. And I wasn't taking that many, at the most, 10milligrams a day, which was one pill. I have never felt so sick in my life. I will never get myself in this situation again. I am thinking of changing doctors; my pain wasn't chronic and I should not have been given the oxycodone so readily. Just a warning.

Edited by savannah1985
  • Love 9

You know what I've been doing for the the last three days? Weening myself off opioids, that's what. I had no idea I was getting so addicted until I had to quit. And I wasn't taking that many, at the most, 10milligrams a day, which was one pill. I have never felt so sick in my life. I will never get myself in this situation again. I am thinking of changing doctors; my pain wasn't chronic and I should not have been given the oxycodone so readily. Just a warning.

I am so sorry you had to go through that, savannah1985.  I know it is very tough for many people, and highly addictive.  I was on all kinds of pain meds for many years, culminating in popping Vicodin and Oxycontin like they were TicTacs.  Never got high, never got addicted, and quit cold turkey the day I quit my J.O.B. with absolutely no sign of withdrawals.  I've had a high tolerance for pain meds since I was a little kid (dental surgeries), which comes with its own set of problems, since most docs tend to not believe the drugs that should knock down a small elephant just take the edge off my pain and allow me to semi-function.

I'm actually considering finding a doc for the first time in many years and getting a little something to enable me to clean my house, since I can't afford to pay someone else to do it (it is getting pretty damned gruesome around here, but ice and Tensing isn't enough to get me through a load of laundry, much less the deep cleaning this dump needs!).

• Love 2

I am so sorry you had to go through that, savannah1985.  I know it is very tough for many people, and highly addictive.  I was on all kinds of pain meds for many years, culminating in popping Vicodin and Oxycontin like they were TicTacs.  Never got high, never got addicted, and quit cold turkey the day I quit my J.O.B. with absolutely no sign of withdrawals.  I've had a high tolerance for pain meds since I was a little kid (dental surgeries), which comes with its own set of problems, since most docs tend to not believe the drugs that should knock down a small elephant just take the edge off my pain and allow me to semi-function.

I'm actually considering finding a doc for the first time in many years and getting a little something to enable me to clean my house, since I can't afford to pay someone else to do it (it is getting pretty damned gruesome around here, but ice and Tensing isn't enough to get me through a load of laundry, much less the deep cleaning this dump needs!).

If you've gotten to that point, you should do it.  I understand you not wanting to see a doctor.  I HATE going to see a doctor (I do want to rant but I won't) but at the very least, you need something a little more than what you're doing now.

Don't get me started on dental surgeries.  I've had dental problems all my life and have the receipts of the money I've spent to prove it.  Right now I'm recovering from gum surgery.  And here I am, the person who has never skipped my daily floss, twice a day brushing or a scheduled cleaning in the last thirty years.  It sucks.

• Love 1

Am I the only one that on certain pages of the PTV forum that get really wonky....or hinky?  My scroll is delayed, the page freezes or if I post a reply there's a delay between what I'm typing and when it's displayed?  Drives me crazy.  It's happening now and it doesn't really happen on other sites.  I'm using Firefox.

• Love 1

Am I the only one that on certain pages of the PTV forum that get really wonky....or hinky?  My scroll is delayed, the page freezes or if I post a reply there's a delay between what I'm typing and when it's displayed?  Drives me crazy.  It's happening now and it doesn't really happen on other sites.  I'm using Firefox.

When it's very busy there is a delay in getting to the page. Once in awhile the "like" thumbs up is delayed or just doesn't work. No problem so far posting.

• Love 1

When it's very busy there is a delay in getting to the page. Once in awhile the "like" thumbs up is delayed or just doesn't work. No problem so far posting.

Yeah, I get the thumbs up delay too sometimes.  Maybe it's anti-virus program.  Thanks for replying T.

• Love 2

Here's a possible treat for those who will miss the OC chat. I've requested a forum:

Get to know the women a little better in the sneak peek, and catch the premiere on Bravo, November 14 at 12/11c.

Get ready to escape to England when Real Housewives of Cheshire premieres on Saturday, November 14. Following the lives of six glamorous locals, the series will give an inside look at the wealth and opulence of the county of Cheshire. Located on Northwest England and known as the Golden Triangle, the spectacular countryside is best known for expensive homes and famous residents. The 10-episode series will follow the lives of the women who run in the area's most exclusive social circle, including former model/life coach Tanya Bardsley, footballer wife Leanne Brown, writer Magali Gorre, salon and spa-owner Ampika Pickston, Cheshire native and and self-proclaimed “domestic goddess” Lauren Simon, and celebrity interior designer Dawn Ward.

• Love 3

I had those problems all the time, Breezy - until I installed Adblock Plus.  Now I rarely experience any delays.

• Love 5

I'm having similar problems with my desktop but I think it's a 64-bit Win 7 and IE11 issue and not this site.

I had those problems all the time, Breezy - until I installed Adblock Plus.  Now I rarely experience any delays.

Hmm, I'll have to see if that helps my issues.
  • Love 2