Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E19: The Werther Project

• Start Topic

Still waiting up.  Traffic's bad.  I knew it would be.  

• I thought the son was YoungJohn for a minute.  Til he died.  Then, obviously not.  :/  Don't know why the girl was spared - cause she passed out?
  • I see HonestDean stuck around.  Yay!  "But I did."  'diseased killer puppy' (awwww).  Nice.  Same old bad taste in movies though.  Speed 2?  Really Dean?  Really?
  • Seriously, Sam needs one of those auto lock picking gizmos like Jody has.
  • Why didn't Sam kick the door in when Suzie was about to kill herself?  
  • GhostSuzie wasn't real - although she was laying some hard truths on Sam.  But Roweena in the house wasn't real either.  Sam has some trippy hallucinations.  
  • Sam surprised me at the end, turning nasty enough to chain up Roweena.  That was cold.  That was SoulessSam Cold.  
  • Love 2

Nothing good ever happens when they go to St. Louis. Sam had the puppy eyes out in that first scene with Rowena when she points out that he's obviously reached his last resort if he's calling on a mortal enemy for help.

"I'm over 300 years old. Beauty sleep is not optional."

I love Dean's performance when he goes into the house as neighborhood watch guy. His voice goes so high pitch when he squeezes past the gun. Oh, a green smoke monster. That's different. 

I still want Rowena's blue dress. And possibly her cape. 

Aw, Benny. I don't have strong feelings about the character. But I find his voice soothing, and I'm happy that Dean gets to see him. I mean, until it tried to convince him to kill himself. 

I hate it when they make Sam almost bleed to death. I feel like they've done this a lot although I can 

I love when Rowena calls Sam "giant." I liked Sam being cold and locking Rowena up at the end, while still maintaining the terms of their deal. He's cold, but fair. 

Interesting story start.  I guess the green gas only sticks around to kill those awake when it's let loose. 

Culbert sure had an evil idea.  Have to kill one of the Men of Letters to open it?  That'll deter witches, really.

i did like how the gas tried to get Sam to kill himself.  The MoC saves Dean's ass in a variety of ways. But Benny was cool.

On 4/23/2015 at 9:32 AM, rue721 said:

Everything about adult!Susie was fun imo. She and her house looked so greasy and dirty, but there was something about her and the house that were mysterious and invited exploration, too. There were just so many nooks and crannies in that house, it was intriguing. She was also so dry and frustrating/aggravating, which I enjoyed. It was fun watching Dean try to lie to her but struggle to get any real traction. And I liked her hideous sweater. (Also, did anyone else see what was maybe a bottle of Yuengling on her dresser? At first, I was delighted to randomly see some Yuengling sitting there, but at second glance, it was maybe some kind of patent-medicine-looking bottle?)

Yes! Adult Susie was awesome. I loved how she was not having it. 

On 4/28/2015 at 5:00 PM, bethy said:

I absolutely loved Sam's matter-of-fact agreement to kill Crowley. I forget sometimes how much reason Sam has to hate Crowley. And given Crowley's role in Dean's having the Mark and being a demon earlier in the season, Sam's "Oh I'll kill him. Next." was perfect.

This was awesome. Sam has always pushed to kill Crowley, and I loved how this wasn't even a question for him. Kill Crowley? Done. Next please.

I continue to think Rowena is a really fun character. I enjoy her maneuvering and I just generally find her entertaining. Honestly, I think she is one of the better villains. HallucinationRowena was a great twist.

I never really loved Benny the way other people did, but I did like the use of purgatory and Benny here. 

The secrets and lies are somewhat annoying, but overall, I ended up liking this one a lot. 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, The Companion said:

This was awesome. Sam has always pushed to kill Crowley, and I loved how this wasn't even a question for him. Kill Crowley? Done. Next please.

Well, sure.  That's like saying to a normal person, I'll only do this for you if you take this chocolate off my hands.  You want to do it anyway.  No problem.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2