Type keyword(s) to search

Sisters Doin' For Themselves: Braxtons in the Media

I checked Trina's instagram. No mention of this enormous commercial. Hm. Looked at my own post a little bit better. "Song by Ashton Merrygold," whoever he is. A singer/songwriter out of the UK. Checked his instagram & he's blowing it up.

*He's* the one getting paid!

See, you can't just sing the song. The real money goes to the writers & music execs--- look at Birdman, Kandi Burruss, Taylor Swift, etc.

Dang! Missed opportunity Trina!

Edited by NowVoyager

Interesting. However can't tell from that video who was in the wrong. Passengers and flight attendants can be asses and we don't know what led up to the pilot being called. Without knowing this, I can't put the pilot's demeanor in the proper perspective. Could be he got this customer, Tamar, to agree just so things would not escalate. Tamar might have been right, but nobody wants a bunch of lip smacking and loud arguments for her to prove her point. The flight attendant might have been right but who needs the delay of throwing passengers off a plane just for him or her to flex their muscles. 

Watch "(RARE) The Braxton Sisters Performing 'Breathe Again' in 1994" on YouTube

Wow. Tamar looks completely unrecognizable. Toni looks exactly the same (except her brows & hair) & the other sisters fall somewhere in the middle. This song is still my jam.

• Love 5

Watch "Tamar Braxton - Love And War Live on Wendy Williams 12/11/12" on YouTube

This is my favorite Tamar Braxton song. Even more poignant now that she & Vince are divorcing. I don't miss some of her antics on the show, but the girl can sang.

Edited by NowVoyager

Episode 12:

"Wellness Hell"

Phaedra Parks, Luenell, Natalie Nunn, and other celebrity friends join Traci for an outrageous wellness retreat; Traci is pressed for Braxton gossip; a drastic turn of events concerning the sisters changes everything.

Airs September 6, 2018.

26 minutes ago, JBC344 said:

Sad news.  Gabe, Trina ex-husband has passed away from cancer.  Thoughts and prayers go out to Trina and Gabe's family and friends. 

Was just about to post this. So sorry to hear about his passing. I hope his relationship with Trina's sons improved before his death.

Edited by rmcrae