Type keyword(s) to search

Friends Alphabet Game

Madness

Z is for Mr. Zelner, her boss at Ralph Lauren (who wanted to "buy her baby")

New subject: Ross

A is for the annulment that he told Rachel he had gotten for them (although why she believed that one party in a marriage could get an annulment without even a signature from the other…)

• Love 1

F is for Fossils.

And for the 'Feet' in the hilarious delivery of the line "It tastes like feet!" (about Rachel's Thanksgiving trifle). 

(edited)

One L for each marriage to remember by: Las Vegas, London and Lesbian.

ETA: thank you, The Crazed Spruce. Sorry for the skipping: The Italian alphabet doesn't have J, K, and I answered by instinct.

Edited by sev
  • Love 1
(edited)

You missed a couple of letters there, sev....

Just to fill the gap....

J is for Jack Geller, his father.

K is for Kids, of which he has two.

And to follow yours....

M is for the Moist Maker, the slice of bread soaked in gravy in the middle of his turkey sandwich.

Edited by The Crazed Spruce
(edited)

N is for the nap he took with Joey.

Oops, I just noticed that N has already been done but I didn't notice because I was distracted by the moist maker discussion, LOL.

Edited by Omega Mu
  • Love 2
(edited)

O is for when he and Rachel were "ON A BRAKE!"... technically. The etiquette of that situation was unclear.

Plus "Opposable Thumbs", a sign of Evolution, that Ross brings up for Phoebe, who doesn't believe in it (don't get her started on Gravity).

Edited by sev
(edited)

S is for "Science Boy", the comic he draw as a kid/teenager and was stolen by a young Street!Phoebe.

Also for the Sabbatical he had to take from work because of  "MY SANDWICH!" with the aforementioned moist-maker.

Edited by sev
  • Love 1
(edited)

U is for Ugly-Naked-Appartment, where he moved in after a little bribing and coercing.

ETA; Unagi! The state of complete (un)awareness of salmon skin roll.

Edited by sev
  • Love 1

V is for his virginity, which he lost to Carol on October 20, then moped about on the anniversary after they separated.  May I ask, whose SISTER keeps track of the exact date you slept with someone for the first time?  Inappropriate much?