Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E05: Surprise Surprise

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Kindergarten Teacher here. If a child really poops their pants, trust me, we know. I can tell poop from a shart from 20 feet away. Parents must be called for those kinds of accidents because we have no facilities to clean or change them. Wet accidents, we have our students change themselves if they have spare clothing, which we request from all parents. Much more likely that Leah messed her underwear a bit and did not tell.

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 1

I have a feeling she's wasn't sitting in dirty pants. If she had an accident at school they generally change into another outfit. I think the kindergartener didn't describe the situation well.

Exactly.

Much more likely that Leah messed her underwear a bit and did not tell.

Exactly.

• Love 1

I buy that Leah just didn't want to tell about the poop/shart. My 4 year old does the same thing.

Farrah is a real c u next time.. MTV must be really desperate!

I love Larry! He seemed drunk when he started bringing up things that Rahn didn't want to talk about. He was so funny. "AttiTUDE!" Heh.

I really don't know about amber and gary. they are just really terrible at communicating with eachother.