Type keyword(s) to search

Karen Page: Friend, Mediator, Non-Caped Crusader

15 hours ago, mledawn said:

Frank has a totally different dynamic with her, one that's much more equal and respectful. I'm going to miss these characters, but Frank and Karen in particular.

Totally agree.

• Love 1

I also like her more with Frank. There are times though on his show and Daredevil.... It's funny how "Karen" now has become a popular derogatory word online for an annoying, entitled white woman (y'know the kind who always wants to "speak with the manager") because Karen Page is SUCH a "Karen"!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, LJones41 said:

How did Karen become a professional journalist without any education in journalism or previous experience?

Its who you know, especially in a line of work where you can't prove credentials of the staff will get more people to buy a paper. 

On 9/15/2020 at 8:56 PM, LJones41 said:

How did Karen become a professional journalist without any education in journalism or previous experience?

FOX News owns her paper?

Yeah, I'm a jackass but that was still some pretty low-hanging fruit.

On 6/13/2015 at 2:06 PM, ribboninthesky1 said:

That's not the impression I got, as I don't recall any mention of it after Karen told Foggy. 

As for being fired, I thought Karen only told Foggy about wanting to be paid.  Given how Foggy loves teh hot women, he certainly doesn't have the cojones to fire her for the bait and switch OR charging over 3k in shitty equipment to their broke firm without their permission.   

She agrees to take the money from United whatever after talking to Ben. So she says she recently came into money and will pay the company back. However Foggy wanted equipment so the firm may have paid  some or all of the cost. 

(edited)
On 9/16/2020 at 7:50 AM, kieyra said:

In the traditional print media?

Well clearly she did get articles published by Bens former boss, lical hells kitchen paper,  making her a journalist. This likely wasn’t a huge source of income and might not have gotten her hired at the Times unless they were really good articles. But it makes sense. She had an in. 

Edited by Affogato