Type keyword(s) to search

How Do You Say "Pot Ledom" in German?: Top Model from Other Countries

AusNTM is letting one girl in via selfie:

Missed out on the Top Model audition tour?

This year we are leaving no stone unturned in the search to find the best undiscovered Models in Australia.For the first time in Top Model history, your chance to become Australia’s Next Top Model is only a selfie away!Take a selfie photo and hashtag #ANTMSELFIE on Twitter or Instagram, or by posting on the Australia’s Next Top Model Facebook page.The winner will get a spot on the show and a shot at becoming Australia’s Next Top Model!
Hurry - entries close September 14!

Check out the Terms & Conditions here.

DISCLAIMER

You must be a permanent resident of Australia, female, 16+ and over 172cm tall. Entrants under 18 must have permission from a parent or guardian prior to entering. Entrants may be required to provide further information at the Promoter’s discretion. Comp closes @ 23:59hrs (AEST) on 14/9/14. Winner chosen @10:00hrs on 26/9/14. Promoter is Foxtel Management Pty Ltd ABN 65 068 671 938, of 5 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde, NSW, 2113. Foxtel marks are used under license by Foxtel Management Pty Ltd.

Edited by milkyaqua

Do any of you watch the non-English speaking shows (if you aren't fluent in that language)? Where do you find them and how do you go about it? Subtitles? I've often thought ANTM would be improved if I just watched it on mute but I feel like it would get pretty confusing.

Just popping in to say, upon a few glances at the C6 cast of Austria's Next Top Model, it's like night and day compared to ANTM. There are guys who actually *gasp* look like models!

Agree although the photoshoots with the exception of the one b&w test shoot, have been pretty tacky on Austria's cycle.  The Korean guys aren't bad either and those photoshoots have been really nice so far.

Just a note about AusNTM, cycle 9 won't premiere until next year according to their fb.