Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E19: Exposure

I really did enjoy this episode, I didn't mind the flashbacks at all, they were well integrated. And as the series obviously is coming to an end it made perfect sense.

I really enjoyed David and Emily teaming up against Kingsley, altough I hate David as a character and wouldn't mind if he died in the finale, but the two of them together were pretty intimidating, it was fun. I also liked Jack comforting Nolan, and not feeling self-pity about Emily, not running tor her every time, standing up a little bit for himself and letting it go like he told Nolan, which of course means at some point Emily will come "running" (promo - airport - maybe), it's not hard to see. I'm not a diehard Jemily shipper, but the stakes for the finale have to be high, and they are defiently higher if both of them think they might have a future together, and then we'll see what the outcome is.

On the other hand Margaux is the most annoying character ever, flip floping all over again a hundred times in a few episodes. First she wants to take down Emily, because she lied about Daniel's death and is pure evil in her eyes, she even goes against little Carl and Jack, then she has an epiphany, wants to save her soul and let it go. After that she tells Victoria Emily pushed her in front of the car, so she jumps on the revenge-bandwagon again, just to state that Emily isn't that evil at all and revenge makes no sense after she redeemed Daniel, and then again wanting to take Emily down just because of things that she said about Victoria on live television (that were entirely true)!?!??!

Please show, no more Margaux, let her go, in whatever way!!!

• Love 1

Margaux is such a pathetic character. She is utterly clueless. I'm still waiting for Victoria to get what's coming to her.

Thankfully it looks like they're wrapping this show up. Our national nightmare is over. I kid. Kinda.

• Love 2

Go away Margaux. Go away...go away...go away. Why is this character still around?

Ask the writers, even they don't seem to know what to do with her or the other new characters, just randomly turn them into villains.

• Love 1

From a narrative perspective, yes, it would make more sense for Conrad to stay dead (but then, the same could be said for David and that's a can of worms best opened elsewhere) but my wishing for Conrad is for purely selfish reasons.

Mine too :)