Type keyword(s) to search

Inside The Episode

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

S8.E1 Game Revealed

Hey, Martin Starr! 

This was great; cool behind-the-scenes stuff and insights from everybody. Glad I saw the ep. first, though, because I don't know if I'll ever be able to watch the dragon ride again without thinking of Kit's (painful, hilarious) tale of testicular misadventure.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

S8.E5 Game Revealed

This is fantastic!

Props to all of those who did all that work, I do wish the scripts had done as good a job as they did.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Umbelina said:

This is fantastic!

Props to all of those who did all that work, I do wish the scripts had done as good a job as they did.

It's amazing to see how much work goes into creating all the props, sets, and effects. It seems like such a waste that so much effort went into recreating an entire town and we barely saw any of it.

• Love 3

The work they put in on the stunts, sets, CGI -- it is absolutely amazing. Particularly the stunts involving fire! The cinematography of King's Landing after Drogon's destruction was a thing of beauty. 

• Love 1