Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E14: The Putter In The Rough

WendyCR72

The Jeffersonian team unravels an unexpectedly competitive world of mini-golf as they try to figure out the murder of the sport’s superstar. Meanwhile, Brennan is worried her father Max is reverting to his criminal tendencies and “squintern” Wendell Bray enlists Hodgins to help him fix his girlfriend’s family heirloom

The whole episode I thought someone was going to die of bird dropping poisoning. They made such a big deal about it...

I guess it was a PSA???

So Wendell is going for it with the girl we all thought was acting like a sociopathic serial killer stalker. Oh well, at least she wasn't like that in this episode.

When the hand model told Bones she had a gift and Booth smiled at Bones, I rewound it four times.

THAT is how hungry I am for some affection between the two of them.

Hodgins nailed it when he called them both a bunch of downers.  Yup.

• Love 2

It doesn't help that a. it was missing off the air for a long time, so people might have missed it has come back; b. there was so much talk of cancellation people might have thought it was cancelled and c. the first half hour is against the number one comedy on TV.

Personally even if it infuriates me, I will watch to the bitter end. I get very attached to shows that I enjoy and just can't quit them.

• Love 2

The positives for me were, 1. Aubrey is growing on me; and 2. the comedy duo of Hodgins and Bray didn't disappoint.

The negatives were, 1. Crime of the week was forgettable; and 2. the Max storyline has been done to death. Seriously, how many episodes have centered around Brennan being ticked at her dad for some reason, only for there to be a sweet reconciliation scene at the end?

I'll probably watch until the bitter end, also, but more out of habit than anything else. This season has been abysmal.

Edited by BigBeagle
  • Love 1

So, 30-something years ago, some guy breaks into Max and Brennan's house, stealing Brennan's ring, in order to make a point that he can get to the family whenever he wants and that makes Max abandon the family.  Fast forward to now and Max learns the guy has died, goes to dig him up to make sure it's him, and discovers the ring the guy stole from Brennan.  So they're saying this guy not only kept the ring all these years, he either kept it on his person or whoever buried him felt it was important enough to him to bury him with it?

On the plus side, I'm really enjoying Aubrey.  I didn't care for him at first, but he's definitely one of the highlights of episodes for me now.  Too bad he, Hodgens, Cam, and the interns can't have their own show.

• Love 1