Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E01: Cedric the Entertainer

• Start Topic

It was a great return!

The games: Weird Newscasters, Questions, World's Worst, Living Scenery, and Greatest Hits.

The intros: Wayne- Serving Aces, Gary- Strong Forehand, Colin- Double Fault, and Ryan- New Balls, Please

I really enjoy Colin giving names to the other newscasters.  Really enjoyed Carlo Becausethetiresflat, Trixie, Chauncey, and Thaddeus P. Carbuckle!  Then again, Trixie's "oh, I dropped a crumb" will be funny for a while.

Was it just me, or was the guy immediately to Aisha's right-in the audience- look sort of Robbie Amell? Yeah, prob'ly just me. Still, the guy had a great smile and did look like he was having a blast.

I'm glad that this was the season premiere because it had fun games and Living Scenery felt fun again.

As a person from the DFW area, I hope there is no real problem with Dallas.

I loved Ryan lurking in the corner during the intro.

Gary does look good! The Riverdancing was funny and Ryan finding his freaks was hilarious "2 men, 8 eyes!"

I never remember Ryan swearing a lot and he's letting 'em fly these days!

Living Scenery has to be my least favorite game ever. The old (Clive Anderson) WLIIA had so many different games - why do they stick to the same 8-10 games now??

• Love 1