Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Reunion - Gossip, News, Previews etc.

• Start Topic

That's because she could care less about NeNe or what she thinks. Her mother, on the other hand, she will bow to her until the day she dies. 

Well, Kandi can't stand up to her employees when they disrespect Todd, in fact she doesn't give a damn who disrespects Todd.  I guess since she had her wedding, she could care less about the marriage.

• Love 1

They're her friends. NeNe isn't, she's just someone Kandi is forced to work with if she wants to stay on the show. But yeah, I agree, if she can show how much she can stand up to one person when she thinks they're wrong, she should be able to do that with everyone. I guess we'll see once the show starts on Sunday.

Maybe Kandi is like me - I do NOT fight with my friends and loved ones, I just won't go there. And if we have been friends and have a falling out, I won't go for you, I just go my way and let you go yours. Even if you talk recklessly afterwards, I'm likely to leave you be, unless it gets serious. Because if I engage, it's happening. So I don't.

But - if you aren't one of the above, or worse, actually someone who is an enemy or has come for me? Whalll.... hello Kandi vs. Nene, or more likely Nene vs. pretty much anyone. Imma scorch that earth but good.

In other reunion thoughts - those dresses were on point, as were the shoes. Looking forward to much more after those clips and love Kandi telling Nene about her stank attitude in a way Nene couldn't brush off as "haterz." Claudia continues to give me the retort giggles (and no I don't care about comments made elsewhere no matter how many weeks of threads the comment is pushed into trying to make "fetch" happen.) Glad Cynthia seems to be remembering her librarian roots, hope I'm not disappointed beyond a couple of clips.

Bring it on!

• Love 4

Porsha is dumb, in that all she had to do was say, "I'm not spreading a rumor, I was telling someone something that WE ALREADY HEARD, unlike your pressed Patty ass.  Everybody watching already thinks Peter's cheating on you, anyway"

• Love 1

If Bravo asks Porsha back next year, they need a special theme music for her when she's on. Like the clown music from the circus.

Like that uncle Ruckus tuba.

Yes, from everything I've read, it was the gentleman who was there for her when she was growing up. The man she'd always considered her dad anyway.

lovestowrite73, I totally get what you're saying, trust me. But I always wonder why when a subject is brought up one time, it's OK to talk about it, and later on it's not. I guess we'll have to wait and see the context of the conversation to understand what's going on.

How could that be? The first DNA test Nene took, said he wasn't her father.

• Love 1

How could that be? The first DNA test Nene took, said he wasn't her father.

Oops, maybe I am thinking of the wrong guy. There was an article I saw which had a photo of NeNe and Gregg talking to a man sitting outside and it said that he was her father. Let me see if I can find it.