Type keyword(s) to search

AMC Actors: Where Are They Now?

I recently watched Damages and two AMC alums showed up quite unexpectedly... "Mark" and "Nick" (a real oldie but goodie...an early Erika husband). That show did keep me somewhat entertained while on the treadmill even though it's hard to run while your eyes are rolling back in your head SO HARD. But the AMC-spotting was fun.

Walt Willey (Jackson Montegomery) is a comic and does a few tour dates. Susan Lucci is on Devious Maids. Rebecca Buddig (Greenlee) is a host on BetterTV. I recently saw Vincent I. (David Hayward) on a Lifetime TV. Bobbie Eakes (Crystal) does a few shows at a playhouse in L.A. The actress that played Amanda is on Days Of Our Lives. Melissa Eagan (can't think of her characters name....she was married to Cameron Mathes character and to Adam Chandler) is on another soap but not sure which one. That's all I can think of right now.

Vincent I. was also on an episode of Homeland's most recent season. He played a potbellied cop and it was hard to take seeing him in such an unsexy role.

Thorsten Kaye (Zach Slater) is now on B&B and Cady McClain (Dixie Cooney Martin) will be showing up on Y&R any day now.

• Love 2

The obvious one, Josh Duhamel is mostly known for being Fergie's husband and was on the show "Las Vegas" after AMC.  He also did the Transformers movies and continues to do VO work on Disney's Jake & The Neverland Pirates.  

Jacob Young (Adult JR) is now on The Bold and The Beautiful.  

• Love 1

I just saw the actress who played Bianca on the reboot AMC in a McDonald's commercial. That's big time. I also heard that she played an underaged hooker on the Dallas reboot just this past season but apparently she was so tarted up that I didn't recognize her.

The girl who played Miranda on the online reboot is "starring" in a Ross commercial that's been in heavy rotation for the past week or so. They're trying to get college students to shop at Ross for clothes and dorm room stuff.

She's dating the guy who plays Puck on Glee (Mark Seling?) in RL now. He's like 12 years older than her.

Alica Minshew (ex-Kendall Hart Slater) was on last night's episode of Royal Pains (S6/E11). She played the wife of a mafioso. Not the Tony Soprano kind, the kind who has premium oceanfront property in the Hamptons. She looked absolutely gorgeous.

zoey, La Lucci really is quite good at comedy. Years ago she had an AMC contract that allowed her to do outside projects like TV movies and such. Well she did quite a few, mostly dramas, but she never did catch on outside of soaps.

Anyway, during the Greenlee years when she was dating Tad's bro the two were lost at sea ('cause yeah, the Pine Valley Ocean is so vast) Greens had a dream that they were shipwrecked a la Gilligan's Isle. SL played a Ginger type with all the trimmings. The entire dream was played for laughs and Lucci just nailed it! A natural. I believe she could have had a much bigger career outside of soaps if she had only concentrated on comedy.

I've seen her on Maids and she really is good. She has a great reputation for being a very kind, thoughtful non diva. I find it hard to dislike her. 

Greens had a dream that they were shipwrecked a la Gilligan's Isle.

Wow, I did not remember that at all and had to go look for video. Sure enough, it's online (but very grainy):

I can't tell but is that Josh Duhamel playing Gilligan? Oh man, now there was a supercouple, Leo and Greenlee. Greenlee and Ryan were a sad joke by comparison, IMO.

• Love 2

I think I saw the girl who played teenaged Miranda in a McDonald's commercial fake eating one of McD's nasty chicken wraps.  I'm not really sure because it went by so fast and half her face was obscured by the wrap, but it did look like her eyes. 

Oh, it was her.  The commecial has been airing for awhile, though I think the one I just saw was a little different than the one I found online.

Of course, Eva LaRue has been a regular on CSI Miami for years. But she also had the misfortune being on one of the worst sitcoms I've ever had the misfortune to view "Head over Heels" from 1997 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118335/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

Had the misfortune to sit behind her on a short flight a few years ago, and she spent the whole hour in the air sucking face with some guy. I'm no prude, but jeez, they just kept going and going.

And for the record, she is stunning in person

Glad to hear Jeff Branson is still working. I found his voice so fucking sexy.

Finn Wittrock did a memorable turn on American Horror Story as a serial killer. I will not be surprised if he becomes a staple on Ryan Murphy shows- the man rocked it.