Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Wexler: She Has a Two-Year Plan

• Start Topic

Kim's ponytail reminds me of the high-pony sported by cheerleaders.  It made me wonder if Kim's character was a cheerleader in high school and/or college and just got used to wearing her hair like that.

• Love 1
(edited)

Kim's earrings seem to catch my eye.  This week, she had triangles.  For whatever reason, they jumped out at me.    I recall her wearing a pair that were like small vertical sticks (not sure of the right word!).  I can't help but wonder if the triangular earrings mean something.....like she's got 3 different corners to choose from or something....Jimmy, Chuck, Howard/HHM?

Edited....I'm not alone in wondering about Kim's earings.  I read something on another site that indicates Kim's earings have always been triangles - but that in the past, they've been very narrow.  I looked at a few screen shots of past episodes and I think this person is correct.    

The poster who noticed this said that in past episodes, Kim wore the thin triangular earrings vertically and would adjust them to be that way....arrow pointing downward.

In the last episode, the earings are equilateral triangles - and larger.   

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 2

Did anyone notice that Kim's ponytail, which is ALWAYS perfectly curled and neat, was divided into 2 parts and messy in this episode. Does that foreshadow the fact that she's coming undone?

• Love 4

LOL  I wouldn't have thought there was anything left to be said, but now that it has it's own thread ...

The show has admitted to not only curling and spraying it, but actually adding hair so maybe that was the two sections coming apart. 

Still, I never thought Kim's famous lack of time made the ponytail unrealistic.  I wore a ponytail exactly like that all through grade school.  It was a look that went well with poodle skirts and saddle shoes.  Mine always looked just like Kim's and I know there was no curling or spraying. I have naturally wavy hair so my mother would yank up my hair into  it's rubber band and brush it over her hand -- voila -- curled ponytail, in ten seconds.  I remember passing a group of older boys in the hall one time and one of them picked me up by it.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, JudyObscure said:

LOL  I wouldn't have thought there was anything left to be said, but now that it has it's own thread ...

The show has admitted to not only curling and spraying it, but actually adding hair so maybe that was the two sections coming apart. 

Still, I never thought Kim's famous lack of time made the ponytail unrealistic.  I wore a ponytail exactly like that all through grade school.  It was a look that went well with poodle skirts and saddle shoes.  Mine always looked just like Kim's and I know there was no curling or spraying. I have naturally wavy hair so my mother would yank up my hair into  it's rubber band and brush it over her hand -- voila -- curled ponytail, in ten seconds.  I remember passing a group of older boys in the hall one time and one of them picked me up by it.

Nooooo!  I got an insta-headache just thinking about it.

I'll chime in since in about a week from now we will probably be mostly done talking for almost a year.  Once Kim gets over the shock of her accident, I won't be surprised if she makes some changes in her life.  Maybe one of them will be a style change of some sort, and we won't have her pony to talk about anymore.  Maybe next season we'll be on braid watch. 

• Love 4

I happened to read this article today, and there's a section about Kim's ponytail.

When Rhea Seehorn does press in other countries, her ponytail is a huge topic of conversation among the press. They are fascinated with her hair, which is not something I have ever paid much attention to until Seehorn pointed out in this weeks’ Insider Podcast that even the way she styles her hair is specific to each scene. Looking at the evidence on the series, there is consistency to her ponytail. The more pressure she is feeling, the tighter wound the ponytail curl is. The more relaxed Kim is, the more relaxed her hair is. So, for instance, in court her ponytail is curled tightly; on dates with Jimmy, it’s more loose; and at home, her hair is always down.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, peeayebee said:

The more relaxed Kim is, the more relaxed her hair is. So, for instance, in court her ponytail is curled tightly; on dates with Jimmy, it’s more loose; and at home, her hair is always down.

I don't even remember those two crazy kids ever going on a date. 

• Love 3
On 6/17/2017 at 6:32 PM, Ohwell said:

I hope it's gone next season if she's back.

No!  I like Kim's ponytail.  I think it deserves its own spin off. :)  If they do cut Kim's hair, her ponytail would make a great, quirky, slightly creepy item for a charity auction. :)

• Love 5
(edited)
On 6/17/2017 at 11:07 PM, peeayebee said:

I happened to read this article today, and there's a section about Kim's ponytail.

It's good to know that there's a character reason for the ponytail, but they could have just as easily accomplished that effect with a more professionally appropriate bun or similar. Severe bun at work --> looser bun on dates with Jimmy --> hair down at home.

I'll chime in since in about a week from now we will probably be mostly done talking for almost a year.  Once Kim gets over the shock of her accident, I won't be surprised if she makes some changes in her life.  Maybe one of them will be a style change of some sort, and we won't have her pony to talk about anymore.  Maybe next season we'll be on braid watch. 

Hee. Yes, we may have seen the last of Kim's ponytail.

Edited by Eyes High
  • Love 1

In reading various articles where Rhea discusses Kim, I can't get around her equivocations about Kim.  Basically, Rhea insists Kim is not being (breaking?) bad by continuing to associate so intimately with Jimmy.

A crucial point in this are the straight cons she looooved running with him over those jagoffs at the bar.  It's fine to enjoy the thrill and the multi-faceted intelligence required to pull a con off.  I might even accept that it is a form of justice when they score.  The vics had it coming, eh?

But, what to do with the booty?  Did they not cash the checks?  Did they donate the proceeds to worthy causes?  Nope.  They kept it.  As many have said, what one does when nobody is looking (like in a con!) is character revealed.

Now, does Kim have a conscience?  Most assuredly.  Yet, the bottom line is until she isn't, she is, a grifter.  Let's see where Gilligan takes her.  Was that display of evil by Jimmy in the final courthouse scene enough to wake Kim the F up?  I'll be happily stunned if this happens.  

• Love 2
(edited)
On 7/19/2019 at 10:33 AM, Lonesome Rhodes said:

In reading various articles where Rhea discusses Kim, I can't get around her equivocations about Kim.  Basically, Rhea insists Kim is not being (breaking?) bad by continuing to associate so intimately with Jimmy.

A crucial point in this are the straight cons she looooved running with him over those jagoffs at the bar.  It's fine to enjoy the thrill and the multi-faceted intelligence required to pull a con off.  I might even accept that it is a form of justice when they score.  The vics had it coming, eh?

But, what to do with the booty?  Did they not cash the checks?  Did they donate the proceeds to worthy causes?  Nope.  They kept it.  As many have said, what one does when nobody is looking (like in a con!) is character revealed.

Now, does Kim have a conscience?  Most assuredly.  Yet, the bottom line is until she isn't, she is, a grifter.  Let's see where Gilligan takes her.  Was that display of evil by Jimmy in the final courthouse scene enough to wake Kim the F up?  I'll be happily stunned if this happens.  

I don't think Kim cashed the check she got from Dale in Bali Hai.  She said she was going to keep it as a souvenir.  I do think she crossed a line of sorts with the blueprint switcheroo scam this past season.  I suppose Kim (and Rhea, apparently) would rationalize that by saying it was to help her client.  The road to hell is paved with the best intentions.

It also occurs to me that Kim may never "see the light".  I for one am hoping that this show is extended past the BB timeline, and I am OK with Kim playing the Ever-the-Enabler role to the last.  

Edited by PeterPirate
  • Love 6

It is more and more difficult for me to see a decent ending for Kim.  If she has anything to do with Goodman, who is very obviously about to appear in full, she will have broken bad.  

Better than she could not find a way out (right, Mike?).  It feels to me like it's a matter of how low her bottom will be, much like an addict.   Arguably, her disgrace would be greater than Jimmy's, as she had excellent opportunities to carve out a moral and responsible professional life - better than Jimmy's.

I am keenly interested to see what Gilligan ends up deciding about her.  My pure guess is she lives similarly to Gene: Some type of probation and no ability to practice law.  I'll be shocked if Kim is not returned for the final season.

• Love 2

The ending to Something Beautiful is a signature moment of the entire series, imo.  This is the scene where Jimmy read the letter from Chuck.  Kim started crying, ran to the bedroom, and pushed the door halfway closed--but didn't slam it all the way shut.  I think she was feeling tremendous guilt and remorse over Chuck's demise and her role in contributing to it.  But she also didn't shut Jimmy out of her life over it. 

Edited by PeterPirate
  • Love 2
On 4/5/2016 at 11:56 AM, Silo said:

I can't take her one lone Shirley Temple curl ponytail. Just STOP. Stop curling it like a pigs tail. Get a new hairstyle. Wear it down. Be adventurous. Or wear it in a bun or a French Twist. But for the love of all things holy, get rid of the lifeless curleyque ponytail.

It's not husky, it's throaty. Scarlett Johannsen and Kathleen Turner are husky. Shakira and Kim Wexler are throaty. They both sound like a cross between a human woman and Kermit the Frog.

It is driving me crazy. Always has. Why why why does she wear that 5 year old girl pony tail. It bothers me so much it's unhealthy! It looks ridiculous, silly, juvenile. Get a woman's hair style!! Is there a reason for this? Just to drive us females viewers crazy?!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, msrachelj said:

It is driving me crazy. Always has. Why why why does she wear that 5 year old girl pony tail. It bothers me so much it's unhealthy! It looks ridiculous, silly, juvenile. Get a woman's hair style!! Is there a reason for this? Just to drive us females viewers crazy?!

While I respect that apparently many are bothered by Kim's ponytail, I have decided that the next time my hair gets "too long" again and I am putting it in a ponytail so it doesn't drive me nuts, at least once I am going to try curling it. I'm just not sure where I would feel comfortable wearing it that way. Maybe to the beach right before I get in the water to swim.

• Love 2

I love Kim Wexler and I love the ponytail!

<raspberry>

I have had moments lately at work, which is a shit-storm right now, where I just want to walk away.  Then I think about Kim and her sticky-notes, Kim in that dark storage room just cranking it out, and I'm like 'Be like Kim'.  And I just crank it out.  I think she is my spirit animal.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Kim’s ponytail never bothered me, I find it interesting that some people are annoyed by it, though. Also, I noticed that the show gives the ponytail some close-ups, so I guess they mean it to have some symbolic significance?

Jimmy/Saul’s hair (or hairpiece) bugs me more than Kim’s.

On another note, is it just me or does it seem as if Kim does not communicate well with Jimmy? She has had a couple of times this season where she went off on someone (Howard and Ackers), but with Jimmy— mostly pursed lips, a nod of the head, and an “Okay” or “Sure.”

• Love 6

I don't recall if Howard is married, but I think he's a silver fox, and Kim would be much better off with him than with Jimmy/Saul.  

Howard might even get her to cut that damn ponytail. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Christina said:

I think this is a new one but I can't watch atm to confirm

LOL. So many funny callbacks of how to avoid things going to hell, like “Take the stairs instead of the elevator” and “when you’re burning the midnight oil.”

• Love 2

Conflicts of Interest (with way too many Easter eggs to list without re-watching, which I can't do at the moment.)

Marital Privilege (Starring the Kettlemans) and other Easter eggs:

Spoiler

Mike and Lydia appear behind them in the restaurant and the pink teddy bear and RV do, too. Then Saul gets added to the family decal on the van. The pistachio ice cream appears as soon as the cartoon starts and the bank was, of course, Mesa Verde.

I thought there was deep and tragic meaning to Kim's reaction when Saul told her he was to be a mule.  

Recall the famous scene where she told him that all she really wanted was to know what he was up to.  The details would not matter so much as building trust.  Welllllll....

That lasted all of 48 hours or so.  She basically ordered him to not go.  What happened to notification being enough?  JMM is not the only one who played dirty pool in this relationship.

(edited)
19 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

I thought there was deep and tragic meaning to Kim's reaction when Saul told her he was to be a mule.

Pretty sure "mule" is someone who carries drugs, whereas "bagman" (like the episode title ) carries the money.
But to be fair, in this instance it would pretty much require a mule to carry that much cash. 😉

Edited by shapeshifter
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I think we are in for a humdinger of a cliffhanger as regards Kim living/dying in the next two eps.  

How cool would it be if she befriends Nacho's dad and he trusts her to help him get re-established - as she is attempting the very same thing.  Nacho foots the bill, of course.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, qtpye said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9GME54N8Mkw

Speculation in Kim’s fate.

One observation Pete Peppers makes is that Saul Goodman in BB is a pretty upbeat character.  I think that will be hard to maintain if Kim is not part of his life in one way or another.  Even the "Rick sends Ilsa away" angle is a stretch.  

Another observation he makes is that in the opener to 405 (Quite A Ride), Francesca is tasked with taking a phone call on November 12, which is Jimmy's birthday.  

Here is an interview with Rhea Seehorn.  It is difficult to understand what she's saying during the first half or so.

Edited by PeterPirate
  • Love 1

Another video from my favorite BCS reviewer.  

Mostly he is weaving together various artistic cues into some wild speculation.  But one interesting tidbit he pointed is that the file box Kim took had "PPD" on it, not "PD".  

Edited by PeterPirate
22 hours ago, sunbum51 said:

"I don't understand what Howard did to Kim to make her hate him so much"

2 words: document review

just my guess 🦁

18 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

And being a condescending, judgmental prick who was born on 3rd base and thinks he earned what he has. When it was all simply being born into the right family and nepotism. 

4 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

And that could have been any other man/woman who worked at her law firm, except we just didn't see him/her.

Kim/Giselle is a hateful, conniving bitch and she and Jimmy/Saul deserve each other.

I'm going to move this discussion here because it's probably a better place for it but I don't know what she's doing either.

Doc review?  Is it really worth it to Kim to commit a criminal act and likely throw her career away if she got caught just because he sent her to doc review?

He's privileged but he hasn't been written as some kind of over-the-top villainous jerk.  Again, certainly not to the extent that it makes sense that Kim wants to frame him for a crime.

A lot of critics have celebrated Kim's dark turn and think it makes her one of the most fascinating TV characters.  And I feel completely left out because as much as I loved her most of the seasons, she's one of the only Breaking Bad/BCS characters whose dark turn makes absolutely no sense to me.  These turns are usually deliberate, laid out and proportionate.  I feel like they just threw in a flashback to her mother and thought it did enough.  It didn't.

• Love 9
On 4/6/2022 at 5:43 PM, Irlandesa said:

I'm going to move this discussion here because it's probably a better place for it but I don't know what she's doing either.

Doc review?  Is it really worth it to Kim to commit a criminal act and likely throw her career away if she got caught just because he sent her to doc review?

He's privileged but he hasn't been written as some kind of over-the-top villainous jerk.  Again, certainly not to the extent that it makes sense that Kim wants to frame him for a crime.

A lot of critics have celebrated Kim's dark turn and think it makes her one of the most fascinating TV characters.  And I feel completely left out because as much as I loved her most of the seasons, she's one of the only Breaking Bad/BCS characters whose dark turn makes absolutely no sense to me.  These turns are usually deliberate, laid out and proportionate.  I feel like they just threw in a flashback to her mother and thought it did enough.  It didn't.

In addition to putting her career on ice, even after she shook the trees, and dropped a couple million into his lap, Kim loathes Howard for his behavior after Chuck's death, when Howard went out of his way to tell Jimmy it was likely suicide,  and that Chuck likely died in conscious agony, as opposed to in his sleep from smoke inhalation. You have to go back to the scene where Howard and Kim are discussing the distribution of Chuck's estate. Then go to the scene where Howard thinks he's going to affect Kim's relationship with Jimmy, by telling her about the bowling attack in Howard's car, and sending the hookers to Howard and Cliff's lunch. She really, really, hates Howard.

Even so, I think there's more backstory to tell about Kim. Much like BB was about the cost of pride, I think BCS is about grief, guilt, and revenge. Chuck's death really pushed Jimmy over the edge, and he trys to deflect his feelings of guilt by making himself think he has reason to take revenge on Howard. Mike, of course does everything out of feelings of grief and guilt, from his son's murder, to the various civilians who've been murdered aling the way, as Mike gets more involved with Gus and the Salamancas. Gus has had his quest for revenge going for decades, and still grieves for his partner Max.

I would not be surprised to see more flashbacks to a young Kim, when she experienced tremendous loss, with the suggestion that she's been burying massive feelings of guilt and anger.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Bannon said:

In addition to putting her career on ice, even after she shook the trees, and dropped a couple million into his lap, Kim loathes Howard for his behavior after Chuck's death, when Howard went out of his way to tell Jimmy it was likely suicide,  and that Chuck likely died in conscious agony, as opposed to in his sleep from smoke inhalation. You have to go back to the scene where Howard and Kim are discussing the distribution of Chuck's estate. Then go to the scene where Howard thinks he's going to affect Kim's relationship with Jimmy, by telling her about the bowling attack in Howard's car, and sending the hookers to Howard and Cliff's lunch. She really, really, hates Howard.

Even so, I think there's more backstory to tell about Kim. Much like BB was about the cost of pride, I think BCS is about grief, guilt, and revenge. Chuck's death really pushed Jimmy over the edge, and he trys to deflect his feelings of guilt by making himself think he has reason to take revenge on Howard. Mike, of course does everything out of feelings of grief and guilt, from his son's murder, to the various civilians who've been murdered aling the way, as Mike gets more involved with Gus and the Salamancas. Gus has had his quest for revenge going for decades, and still grieves for his partner Max.

I would not be surprised to see more flashbacks to a young Kim, when she experienced tremendous loss, with the suggestion that she's been burying massive feelings of guilt and anger.

Excellent post

Personally, I don't really need to know any more about Kim's backstory to understand that she is seriously damaged and thus more prone to being seduced by the Dark Side.  The title character in the Stephen King story Apt Pupil comes from an almost perfect home environment, yet still ends up becoming a nazi.  People turn to evil in all sorts of ways.   

I'm not a "conservative" according to today's definition of the term, but I do agree with those who use the phrase "Get Work, Go Broke"--insofar as it means that female and POC characters are invariably "good".  They never have to wrestle with moral quandaries, much less go down the Bad Choice Road.  That's what makes Kim Wexler such a refreshing change of pace.  

Edited by PeterPirate
22 hours ago, Bannon said:

She really, really, hates Howard.

I do remember the things you mentioned. I don't want to rehash old arguments but I do know she did filter those through the lens of thinking Howard was wrong (even when he wasn't).

I still don't know how those incidents add up to Kim committing a crime to frame him. The Kim who studied hard to get a law degree, work for a major client, and join a major law firm to lead a major department doesn't make sense with the Kim who threw that all away and now wants to commit a crime to frame her old boss.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

I do remember the things you mentioned. I don't want to rehash old arguments but I do know she did filter those through the lens of thinking Howard was wrong (even when he wasn't).

I still don't know how those incidents add up to Kim committing a crime to frame him. The Kim who studied hard to get a law degree, work for a major client, and join a major law firm to lead a major department doesn't make sense with the Kim who threw that all away and now wants to commit a crime to frame her old boss.

Oh, I agree. More skilled storytelling is needed to give insight as to Kim's increased taste for risk, and malice. Like I said, my guess is that she's like the other major characters in this show, and has deep-seated issues with grief, and the anger that so often is its partner.

• Love 2
On 4/6/2022 at 7:43 PM, Irlandesa said:

On 4/11/2022 at 1:58 AM, Bannon said:

10 hours ago, PeterPirate said:

Personally, I don't really need to know any more about Kim's backstory to understand that she is seriously damaged and thus more prone to being seduced by the Dark Side.  The title character in the Stephen King story Apt Pupil comes from an almost perfect home environment, yet still ends up becoming a nazi.  People turn to evil in all sorts of ways.   

I'm not a "conservative" according to today's definition of the term, but I do agree with those who use the phrase "Get Work, Go Broke"--insofar as it means that female and POC characters are invariably "good".  They never have to wrestle with moral quandaries, much less go down the Bad Choice Road.  That's what makes Kim Wexler such a refreshing change of pace.  

8 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

7 hours ago, Bannon said:

Oh, I agree. More skilled storytelling is needed to give insight as to Kim's increased taste for risk, and malice. Like I said, my guess is that she's like the other major characters in this show, and has deep-seated issues with grief, and the anger that so often is its partner.

Did anyone else think it bizarre that Kim was not angrier at Jimmy for getting her into the terrible doc review position in the first place?

I remember Chuck saying that their mother could never be angry at Jimmy because he was just so lovable. It never seems like Kim ever has any issues with Jimmy's actions, no matter how bad.  In fact, now she wants to use his "going down the bad road" superpowers for her own issues.

I agree that the storytelling for this show is top-notch and Kim is one of the few times they might have dropped the ball, though she still is a fascinating character.

Howard was a dick to her for the Doc Review but he also forgave her remaining student loan debt and wished her well. He also worked hard to save the law firm after Chuck's death. He is far from perfect but actually not a bad guy in the world of the show.

My biggest guess is that Kim resents Howard and Kevin from Mesa Verde because these people have great power just by the advantage of their birth. Perhaps she wanted to always be like them only to realize they are not worth it. Kim now has a great love for the underdog which is shown in her relationship with Jimmy and her passion for Pro Bono work.

I cant wait for this show to come back!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, qtpye said:

Did anyone else think it bizarre that Kim was not angrier at Jimmy for getting her into the terrible doc review position in the first place?

I remember Chuck saying that their mother could never be angry at Jimmy because he was just so lovable. It never seems like Kim ever has any issues with Jimmy's actions, no matter how bad.  In fact, now she wants to use his "going down the bad road" superpowers for her own issues.

I agree that the storytelling for this show is top-notch and Kim is one of the few times they might have dropped the ball, though she still is a fascinating character.

Howard was a dick to her for the Doc Review but he also forgave her remaining student loan debt and wished her well. He also worked hard to save the law firm after Chuck's death. He is far from perfect but actually not a bad guy in the world of the show.

My biggest guess is that Kim resents Howard and Kevin from Mesa Verde because these people have great power just by the advantage of their birth. Perhaps she wanted to always be like them only to realize they are not worth it. Kim now has a great love for the underdog which is shown in her relationship with Jimmy and her passion for Pro Bono work.

I cant wait for this show to come back!

Howard really isn't a terrible person at all, and not even close to being one, relative to other characters in the story. He was just a really incompetent business manager, until Jimmy  told him, when the firm was on the precipice, to get off his ass, run the business, and sell something. In the grand scheme of things, which is what business manager is supposed to keep sight of, Howard was an idiot to be so punitively angry with Kim, or even Jimmy, in response to Jimmy's juvenile efforts to get seperated from Davis&Main. The boatload of cash that Sandpiper delivered, with no effort by HHM, completely overwhelms any signifigance of Jimmy's nonsense at Davis&Main. Then, when Howard gets another freighter full of cash delivered to him, by Kim shaking the trees, he doubles down on stupid, and continues to punish Kim. To the point that HHM loses Mesa Verde. What a maroon. Stupidity due to one's outsized ego is not evil, however, even if Kim's hatred is well-earned. He doesn't deserve to be the target of Jimmy and Kim's illegal/unethical malice. I fully understand Jimmy's behavior, but I don't quite yet grasp what motivates Kim's risky and malicious behavior, even if I understand why she hates Howard. We'll see if that story is told.

• Love 1
On 4/11/2022 at 1:58 AM, Bannon said:

Then go to the scene where Howard thinks he's going to affect Kim's relationship with Jimmy, by telling her about the bowling attack in Howard's car, and sending the hookers to Howard and Cliff's lunch

I just watched the last episode of season 5 where this scene took place. Howard runs into Kim in an elevator, casually says hello, and Kim mentions upon walking out of the elevator that she’s no longer at Schweikart, and Howard then jumps out of the elevator and follows her. Her then pulls her aside to bad mouth Jimmy and tell her what he thinks Jimmy did (bowling balls, hookers). What does he hope to accomplish by telling her this? Is he trying to break them up? (Weren’t they already married by then?) She is understandably incredibly offended and angry at him for this.

Edited by Cinnabon
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

I just watched the last episode of season 5 where this scene took place. Howard runs into Kim in an elevator, casually says hello, and Kim mentions upon walking out of the elevator that she’s no longer at Schweikart, and Howard then jumps out of the elevator and follows her. Her then pulls her aside to bad mouth Jimmy and tell her what he thinks Jimmy did (bowling balls, hookers). What does he hope to accomplish by telling her this? Is he trying to break them up? (Weren’t they already married by then?) She is understandably incredibly offended and angry at him for this.

It's tremendously written and acted scene, revealing so much character in a brief time. Really top-notch.

• Love 3