Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E20: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

This.   This is also how they should deal with her on the show.   You don't refuse to film with her--she is included--but you never engage--you smile, greet her, and then turn and engage some other housewife who isn't crazy.   If it is a dinner, you offer her more to eat, or to refill her water....and move on.   If she tries to engage, you smile, nod and move back to talking to the person on your other side.

If you don't engage directly, she is going to lose it because provoking others feeds her need for attention.   If you just acknowlege her presence but never really go any further, she has nothing to do.   She can talk to Kim.   

THIS.

The women should have stuck to the way they treated Brandi at the White Party at the beginning of the season.

They were cordial in their greetings to Brandi but after that didn't interact with her at all, leaving her with her ever-present stylist to sit at a table and bitch about how no one was talking to her.

I believe she gave up and left the party early.

Had they stuck to THAT strategy and refused to engage her and her shenanigans, they might have guaranteed this would be her last season.

Hopefully it will be her last season.

I just don't see what else she can bring to the Bravo table at this point.  I think she's pulled everything out of her repulsive bag of tricks and overplayed all of it.

Please, Bravo, give her freedom to pursue all of these other amazing opportunities she claims to have and give us somebody at least a little more functional and likable.  We've earned it after all of these seasons of Brandi bullshit.

(and feel free to show her BFF little Kimmie the door, too...)

• Love 11

All the nasty name calling is just a self-defense mechanism for someone that's ill-prepared to defend their position in a rational way. When someone like Brandi begins the name calling, it's because she just doesn't have the maturity or intelligence to make a proper and rational argument. Since she can't, the only recourse is using profanity and vile ghetto words to insult.(take that bitch, I can't rationally argue my point because I'm lying about it, so I'll curse you the hell out and make you stop in your tracks with a disgusted look on your face.) That effectively puts an end to the attack on her. She knows when she's losing an argument so she throws the vile words out hoping it will put an end to it. That's always Brandi's last ditch effort at deflecting any attacks aimed at her.

That Brandi is such a word smith, isn't she?

• Love 10

Second, NO HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE IN SUE-HAPPY CALIFORNIA would EVER write a policy for a homeowner with a pit bull with a history of BITING CHILDREN. Even owners with well behaved pit bulls have problems getting insurance.

Kim doesn't own a home. She hasn't for quite some time. She took in that dog some time after moving into that rental.

As for here in California, many insurance companies won't write up policies if a certain breed is in a home such as pit bulls. Some Farmers Insurance companies have dropped pit bulls from its policies. Also, if a dog does bite someone, the insurance companies have the option of cancelling the insurance, leaving the homeowner to paying the bills along with possibly not being able to get another policy with another insurance company unless the dog is removed permanently.

All the nasty name calling is just a self-defense mechanism for someone that's ill-prepared to defend their position in a rational way. When someone like Brandi begins the name calling, it's because she just doesn't have the maturity or intelligence to make a proper and rational argument. Since she can't, the only recourse is using profanity and vile ghetto words to insult

Well said. Kim has her own deflect tool as well.  Kim has that "I will tell [blah blah blah] " down pat as she makes that twisted, ugly, mean face of hers. She must have used that a lot over the years. Just like a gun in a holster, ready to aim, shoot, and fire should anyone dare to speak the truth about Miss Kim Richards!

• Love 11

There's such a thing called common sense and Yo is not exhibiting it. She's so committed to embracing the holistic lifestyle that she has thrown good sense out the window.

I didn't understand it till it happened to me, but when you have a chronic/invisible/mystery illness, you get so desperate for improvement that you're willing to do almost anything. It seems like she's doing the tried-and-true (right now, it's antibiotics for lyme) as well as experimental methods.

Plus, as with that article in HuffPo, every person you run into wants to give you a second-hand diagnosis or tell you what worked for their cousin's sister-in-law's accountant, etc.

You know, I thought Yolanda's defense of Brandi in the beginning (I'm not okay with throwing her on the road like a bag of garbage or whatever) was pretty humiliating.  As far as defenses go, it was the equivalent of a pity fuck.

Yeah, Yolanda kind of owned Brandi in their exchanges, especially in regard to Bella, "I knew exactly what she was doing, trying to divert [the conversation], and I wouldn't go there."

• Love 8
(edited)

"This isn't vanilla twist, its regular vanilla". I can still hear the music when the car is following her and her dad. I have the movie on VHS somewhere. I need to see it again.

First time I watched it, I gasped when the guy shot Kim in the chest.

Sorry for being off topic. I didn't know anybody else liked that movie!

It's probably my favorite John Carpenter movie, which is saying a lot since I love his body of work.

I recently found a copy of the entire movie on YouTube, in all of its original glory, and added it to my playlist.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 2

Does everyone love to hate her though?  I can only speak for myself, but I don't.  I'm just sick of her histrionics and childish antics and will be much happier with her off my TV.

God, no. She's a sad, sick person who makes everyone around her uncomfortable including me, the viewer at home who really only watches this crap to have a laugh or two. I want to enjoy laughing at and with these silly women. Even when I couldn't stand Kyle (the whole mean girl fiasco when Brandi first appeared) I didn't feel this way about her. This just ruins my good time and I won't deal with another season of it.

• Love 9
(edited)

LOL, I guess Brandi forgot to tell her blog ghostwriter that she needed to write a blog for the reunion shows as well because Brandi would already know that since this is her 4th reunion! LOL

I was thinking the same thing! Or maybe the ghostwriter was negotiating for more pay before the reunion blogs.

I love how Brandi thinks we're all so jealous over her dinner with "TV execs." Yes, we all wish we were flies on the wall. Not! Like she has anything coherent to say. Or even of interest. Wait - why did I fall for this? There was no dinner with TV execs! She probably thinks she's going to be fired, so she's laying the groundwork for pretending that she has other irons in the fire.

She also tries to defend herself over calling out Bella, but she misses the point - yes, blogs undoubtedly reported on Bella's DUI, but none called her an alcoholic. Only Brandi did, and she did so, as Yolanda pointed out, to change the subject when she was made to feel uncomfortable about her drinking. And she still won't own up to this, so her "apology" is fake and meaningless.

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 16
(edited)

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/blogs/lisa-v-the-line-has-been-well-and-truly-crossed I think that is the theory Lisa Vanderpump has put out there.   Brandi destroys relationships because she  is worried the other person will tire of her and not find her worthy of their friendship.  I believe she is also horribly aggressive in initially cultivating the relationships.    I think Brandi took the rejection by Lisa as an partner in PUMP very hard as it cemented her feelings that Lisa thought of her more as a sidekick than an equal http://www.wetpaint.com/lisa-vanderpump/articles/2015-02-17-turned-brandi-glanville-down-business.  I also question why a single woman would want to hang her hat and invest her money in a gay restaurant?

The airing of Lisa's latest rejection though is getting a little redundant.  I thought Lisa described their relationship to a tee in the finale episode.  All this nonsense of Brandi demanding foes call her because her father is sick is just further evidence Brandi doesn't know how relationships work and it is time for her step away and quit trying to engineer them.  I have often wonder what the other 12 BFFS of Brandi's feel like with chasing Brandi after these RHOBH friendships with such gusto,  A dozen friends and having her children 50% of the time should fill her dance card.

Brandi is a single damn mother, buy your children a home before you go "investing" in anything. Lisa was extremely smart to say no. Brandi shows no propensity for business and bar/restaurants have a huge failure rate, Brandi was in no financial position to do that, she should be thanking Lisa. Could you imagine the nonsense Lisa would have had to endure if PUMP failed with G's money. Lord that woman is stupid.

Edited by blueeyed
  • Love 8

Kim doesn't own a home. She hasn't for quite some time. She took in that dog some time after moving into that rental.

And that has always amazed me.  She talks like she was the biggest star in Hollywood, yet, just like Brandi, she doesn't own a home.  That is remarkable, considering Mauricio is in real estate, and the Hilton's surely could float her a loan.   But think about all the times she moved (wasn't she constantly packing a few years ago?).    She flaunts herself as having an endless supply of funds, when in fact, it seems without the help of family, or ex husbands, she's pretty much flat broke.   Maybe that's her real connection to Brandi.  They both moan and groan about how unfair life is, how"people" stole what belonged to them, ya da ya da ya da.      Hmmmm.  When Brandi's lease is up, maybe she and the kids can move in with Kim, and they can share rent.

• Love 5

I was thinking the same thing! Or maybe the ghostwriter was negotiating for more pay before the reunion blogs.

I love how Brandi thinks we're all so jealous over her dinner with "TV execs." Yes, we all wish we were flies on the wall. Not! Like she has anything coherent to say. Or even of interest. Wait - why did I fall for this? There was no dinner with TV execs! She probably thinks she's going to be fired, so she's laying the groundwork for pretending that she has other fires in the stake.

She also tries to defend herself over calling out Bella, but she misses the point - yes, blogs undoubtedly reported on Bella's DUI, but none called her an alcoholic. Only Brandi did, and she did so, as Yolanda pointed out, to change the subject when she was made to feel uncomfortable about her drinking. And she still won't own up to this, so her "apology" is fake and meaningless.

She also forgot that she told us she paid $9.99 to find out that Lisa/Ken filed BK, which was a lie because they never did, now she claims Kyle told her about it. And why did she wait a year to tell Lisa that Kyle said Lisa cheated on Ken with a trainer (she never had)? Oh, When Yolanda tried to talk with her about her nasty drunk behavior, Yolanda said that the "women", meaning the other HWs, were talking about it to her, not strangers, Brandi tried to make it sound like these same "women" were talking about Bella on purpose IMO.

• Love 9

I didn't understand it till it happened to me, but when you have a chronic/invisible/mystery illness, you get so desperate for improvement that you're willing to do almost anything. It seems like she's doing the tried-and-true (right now, it's antibiotics for lyme) as well as experimental methods.

Plus, as with that article in HuffPo, every person you run into wants to give you a second-hand diagnosis or tell you what worked for their cousin's sister-in-law's accountant, etc.

Yeah, Yolanda kind of owned Brandi in their exchanges, especially in regard to Bella, "I knew exactly what she was doing, trying to divert [the conversation], and I wouldn't go there."

I, too, have/had invisible/chronic illnesses and it's a pain in the ass to treat.  I've used both Western and Holistic medicine and I've found both have helped and didn't help at about the same rate. I'm a "whatever works" kind of person and I always feel better, in general, when I'm eating healthy and getting lots of exercise, fresh air and the right nutrients for my own needs, but I've never passed up modern medicine when I felt like it will benefit me.  What worries me about Yo is that she's doing so many different things at once.  One treatment can interfere with the effectiveness of another and also, if you try too many things at the same time, how will you know which method is working and which isn't?  For instance, I've had to do elimination diets and the key is to re-introduce things one at a time, so the effects can be monitored.  I hope she is tracking and recording her health status and the treatments she's receiving to look for any correlations.   I really hope she finds a treatment or treatments that work for her. 

• Love 4

So what is Brandi implying in her blog when she said that she was "manipulated" into saying that Kyle told her Lisa had cheated on Ken "on TV"? Is she saying that Lisa got her to say it? At the reunion she specifically said that Lisa asked her to tell her what Kyle had said about her. Surely she isn't saying that Kyle got her to do it? Does she think that Lisa and Kyle set her up in some way?

• Love 3
(edited)

She also forgot that she told us she paid $9.99 to find out that Lisa/Ken filed BK, which was a lie because they never did, now she claims Kyle told her about it. And why did she wait a year to tell Lisa that Kyle said Lisa cheated on Ken with a trainer (she never had)? Oh, When Yolanda tried to talk with her about her nasty drunk behavior, Yolanda said that the "women", meaning the other HWs, were talking about it to her, not strangers, Brandi tried to make it sound like these same "women" were talking about Bella on purpose IMO.

Some people forget the lies Brandi has told. I guess they conveniently forgot that bolded part in your comment. 

What excuse is there for a friend doing that to her good friends, Lisa and Ken? Why? It makes no damn sense. If you don't like people, then remove yourself from the damn relationship and move on.

Brandi tried to make it sound like these same "women" were talking about Bella on purpose IMO

Yes she did.

So what is Brandi implying in her blog when she said that she was "manipulated" into saying that Kyle told her Lisa had cheated on Ken "on TV"?

The same thing she tried to imply to Adrienne early in the season when she told Adrienne how LisaV manipulated her into all those things she said and did to Adrienne. It was LisaV who disliked Adrienne and somehow, Brandi got mixed up in that. Brandi also said the same thing to Kyle when they went hiking in the hills. It was LisaV who manipulated her with tabloid-gate.  As if Brandi was forced at gunpoint.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7

I just re-watched this mess. Brandi kept claiming that she & Lisa were having "fun" before the slap. Clearly Lisa was not into the "kissing" that Brandi wanted her to engage in. Lisa mentioned the "kissing" crap to Ken on the phone and gave the impression that this was a normal stunt by Brandi. This is where Lisa shows she's smart as hell. She knows from this show's history that if Brandi lays a fat one on her, Brandi will go running and telling everyone that they made out. She did this with Camille and then again with Carlton. So Brandi is claiming that Lisa was talking "the slap" to death when Lisa knew darn well that she was only slapped because she didn't fall for Brandi's trick.

Oh and I can't help but think that Mauricio has his fingers crossed that Kyle can just let Kim go self destruct. I think Mauricio has had enough of the Kim shit show.

• Love 11

It bothers me that she's raising children.  I've said this before, but I cannot imagine what those boys have heard and seen.  And how can her parents watch this, and not enter the Witness Protection Program?  I would be mortified.

What bothers me more is that Eddie may be the worse parent. I can't imagine leaving my children with a parent like Brandi. In his position I would have sued for full custody and I'd have plenty of footage to show the judge.

(edited)

And that has always amazed me. She talks like she was the biggest star in Hollywood, yet, just like Brandi, she doesn't own a home. That is remarkable, considering Mauricio is in real estate, and the Hilton's surely could float her a loan. But think about all the times she moved (wasn't she constantly packing a few years ago?). She flaunts herself as having an endless supply of funds, when in fact, it seems without the help of family, or ex husbands, she's pretty much flat broke. Maybe that's her real connection to Brandi. They both moan and groan about how unfair life is, how"people" stole what belonged to them, ya da ya da ya da. Hmmmm. When Brandi's lease is up, maybe she and the kids can move in with Kim, and they can share rent.

I might pay money to see Kim And Brandi living together, but then I worry about Brandi's kids because the dog would maul them.

It is absolutely true that either Kathy or Kyle could buy a house for Kim to live in, even if they won't loan her the down payment. There is a reason they haven't done that, and it's not a good one for Kim. She is/has been too unstable for that.

Kim doesn't seem to understand that she is getting the cameos due to being on RHOBH, not because of her childhood roles. It is stunt casting.

Brandi as a 6 year old with a potty mouth -- during the argument about Dutch boy, at one point LisaV said Brandi was disgusting for her comments about the guy wanting/not wanting to have sex with Lisa. Brandi's immediate response was "you're disgusting." Say what?!? That is just stupid.

God help me, while eating dinner I watched the repeat of the reunion. At first Brandi did deny saying/texting that LisaR was anorexic, it was only when confronted again that she tried to pass it off as joking. I think as I said before, she has no idea what comes out of her mouth.

Finally, I did not take the "watch your back" to LisaV as being about LisaV's relationship with Kyle or any other friend, but that it was a direct threat about what Brandi would do to LisaV (and likely Ken).

Edited by Mrs peel
  • Love 9
(edited)

I think Brandi's gone next season. The way Andy asked what she said when she called Kyle the c-word and she repeated it and he said, 'Ok'. It was one of those Oks that your mother gives you BEFORE they slap the crap out of you because they wanted to make sure you had the audacity to repeat the nastiness that came out of your mouth. 

Brandi is OVER. She's useless and no one wants to shoot with her. 

Edited by venusnv80
  • Love 11

You aren't alone, I got the exact same impression.  But I didn't think Yolanda bought it for a second and her statement at the reunion about Brandi diverting confirmed it for me. 

On the Lisa affair, wasn't there a trainer that came to her house in Season 1?  Maybe I'm confusing a trainer with Cedric.

• Love 2

I think Brandi's gone next season. The way Andy asked what she said when she called Kyle the c-word and she repeated it and he said, 'Ok'. It was one of those Oks that your mother gives you BEFORE they slap the crap out of you because they wanted to make sure you the audacity to repeat the nastiness that came out of your mouth. 

Well, I guess that might explain why he didn't say more at the time.
  • Love 1

I think Brandi's gone next season. The way Andy asked what she said when she called Kyle the c-word and she repeated it and he said, 'Ok'. It was one of those Oks that your mother gives you BEFORE they slap the crap out of you because they wanted to make sure you the audacity to repeat the nastiness that came out of your mouth. 

I got the same kind of feeling -- that is, the way Andy asked what Brandi said, then said OK -- when Brandi said something like "I've been taking shit all night from everyone else, I'm not going to take it from you" to him.  

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought Andy was kind of the HWs' boss; and most jobs I've had, you pretty much put up with the boss's words and/or actions -- excepting blatant discriminatory stuff or sexual harassment -- or you can walk.  If I'd said to most of my bosses what Brandi said to Andy, I'd have been shown the door.

• Love 5

That's what I got from Andy at that moment and then she follows that up with a F you to him when he was defending her? I think he gets a kick out of his sassy black woman Nene, but Brandi disrespecting him? I don't think it will go over as well. 

• Love 4

Honestly, unless they revamp the entire cast, I don't see how she stays. That scene of Kyle walking into her new house in Palm Springs was the closest this show has been to Season 1 in a long time. She's not going anywhere. Brandi can never bring what Kyle, Lisa, Yolanda, Lisa R, & Eileen bring. And honestly Kim has never brought a thing to this show.

• Love 7
(edited)

Brandi's blog said she was having dinner with "TV execs". . but didn't say Bravo.  I think she sees the writing on the wall.   Yo, most likely, won't be back, so that leaves Kim to film with her.  LisaV & Kyle made it perfectly clear they are done with her - and during negotiations will probably out right saw they will not film with her.  Eileen doesn't seem eager to film with her, and LisaR is not having it with Brandi's & Kim's wild accusations.    Brandi lashed out at Andy over the dog analogy, which I thought was perfect, and only today in her blog seemed to back off.   Her posture, her way of speaking, her insults, her feelings that she has been misrepresented and manipulated, lead me to think she's done.   I wouldn't be shocked if the big "bombshell" at the end is her saying she's done.   She's the type to run, before she's fired.  Then she will go around telling everyone she left - on her own terms.   And, nobody will ever hear from her again.   YAY

Edited by notnowimbusy
  • Love 9

Honestly, unless they revamp the entire cast, I don't see how she stays. That scene of Kyle walking into her new house in Palm Springs was the closest this show has been to Season 1 in a long time. She's not going anywhere. Brandi can never bring what Kyle, Lisa, Yolanda, Lisa R, & Eileen bring. And honestly Kim has never brought a thing to this show.

When they all had that dinner without her, it was good. I watch Beverly Hills to see ridiculously rich women bitch about nothing and minimally each other.  I think Brandi's purpose has been served and her welcome has worn out. No one likes her and Kim is completely expendable. 

• Love 11

What bothers me more is that Eddie may be the worse parent. I can't imagine leaving my children with a parent like Brandi. In his position I would have sued for full custody and I'd have plenty of footage to show the judge.

Oh, I hope he does, and I can't imagine he has not taken steps in that direction.   But it's not that easy to get full custody, and my hope is that he's been working behind the scenes with an attorney, accumulating evidence to prove that the boys would be better off with him having full residential custody.  I think Brandi always was a loose cannon and unfit to be raising children, and he likely has documentation to support that.  But after this season, there's no doubt that his case is substantially stronger.

I wonder if what was alluded to about Brandi being told by her attorney not to drink in Amsterdam had anything to do with the threat of some impending legal action re custody.  In any case, it wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that Eddie has been getting his ducks in a row.  I hope that last night's reunion gave his case the push it needed.  The well-being of children is supposed to come first, and I think there's serious doubt as to whether their current situation is what's best for them.

What a foolish woman Brandi is!   When she signed on to do this show, she could have presented herself in a way that would have opened some wonderful doors for her.  Not just professionally, but she possibly might have found love too.  Or at least a shot at a decent relationship with a decent guy.  Instead, she blew it all by digging in her heels and loudly proclaiming that this is who she is, regardless of how offensive she was and regardless of how many people she hurt.   Her cries of being a victim and life being unfair and all of that could all be over now if only she hadn't taken this really great opportunity and completely wasted it.

• Love 11

Why would Brandi think it was her job to deliver gossip?  Very strange.  Since Brandi's initial comment on her Podcast was the Todds were near bankrupt  I think Brandi is making this up as she goes along.  If I were trying to rekindle a friendship the last thing I would say on camera was a rumor I had heard about one of them.  Brandi used her Podcast to initially announce the BK rumor-now she is using the show. 

Brandi can kick and scream and do all she wants about trying to convince me she is telling the truth but it sounds to me like the sources of most of her Lisa rumors probably come from her Gay BFF-Cedric.  I think Brandi believes her own lies.

What Brandi does not get about bringing up Bella-is you just don't use a child's misfortune to illustrate a point.  It is a bad move and it came off as deflection.

• Love 5

You aren't alone, I got the exact same impression.  But I didn't think Yolanda bought it for a second and her statement at the reunion about Brandi diverting confirmed it for me. 

On the Lisa affair, wasn't there a trainer that came to her house in Season 1?  Maybe I'm confusing a trainer with Cedric.

In her blog she now says she was referring to "strangers" that write blogs, not to anyone Yolanda knows! She got caught on the reunion and is now spinning it in her blog big time. Her entire blog is a smoke N mirrors parlor trick and it fails IMO. She needs to keep her ghostwriter up to date with all her excuses/lies as she is getting them mixed up at this point. LOL

• Love 10

And that has always amazed me.  She talks like she was the biggest star in Hollywood, yet, just like Brandi, she doesn't own a home.  That is remarkable, considering Mauricio is in real estate, and the Hilton's surely could float her a loan.   But think about all the times she moved (wasn't she constantly packing a few years ago?).    She flaunts herself as having an endless supply of funds, when in fact, it seems without the help of family, or ex husbands, she's pretty much flat broke.   Maybe that's her real connection to Brandi.  They both moan and groan about how unfair life is, how"people" stole what belonged to them, ya da ya da ya da.      Hmmmm.  When Brandi's lease is up, maybe she and the kids can move in with Kim, and they can share rent.

Would you loan Kim money?  I sure wouldn't.  And if I was Mauricio I'd want no part in any real estate transactions involving Kim, especially after being accused of stealing her damn house.

• Love 7
(edited)

Ok, so who thinks Brandi actually wrote that blog? Hands? Anyone?

Helen Keller could see Brandi didn't write that. Brandi could barely string five words together, and then two of them would be curses.

Anyway, I am jumping in on the "Kyle is dumb" thing because I actually find it puzzling. Compared to her sister and her moronic friend, Kyle is a great intellect (recall, if you will, that Brandi thought Winston Churchill was a great American civil rights leader; yeah, Brandi and Kim-- could have been two of the sparkling wits at the Algonquin Round Table!)

This is the very simplistic way I see it: certainly, life is going to throw you all kinds of curve balls, accidents, tragedies, illnesses, challenges, advantages, gifts, lucky breaks, and all manner of things good and bad, but even accounting for the randomness of the universe, smart people will end up living their lives in a smart way, and dumb people will live dumb lives. Kyle lives a smart life in almost every way: successful marriage to a decent, intelligent man, well-adjusted kids, financial stability, a place in her community, a healthy lifestyle, a network of genuine friends. Dumb people generally aren't smart enough to get those things or, if they do, they lose them (looking at you, Kim.) Yes, I know, this is very simplistic way of seeing things, but I believe Brandi and Kim have unstable, lonely, tumultuous, bitter and unfulfilling lives because they are just not very smart. Kyle is very wise and smart in the life she has made for herself.

Edited by BluishGreen
  • Love 19

I thought the look on BG's face during this entire exchange was very telling. When Andy asked her what she said, she sat there for a moment or two as if she was trying to see if there was a way to lie herself out of it, Or in the very least deny she said anything. She is the worst.

I know - that was one long, uncomfortable pause. It was like she was caught with her hand in the cookie jar, and she froze, thinking - uh oh, what do I say? And then we heard what she said. As Kyle said: classy. She really is like a child.

• Love 9

You know, I think Andy gave us a little clue for next season's newest returning cast member. It's interesting that in the first 5 minutes of the reunion that he talked about Camille and showed the clip of her kissing the prince and then asked Kyle and Lisa if they'd talked to her about him. I'd now be surprised if she wasn't coming back full-time.

• Love 10

Speaking of Bella and Gigi...

Yolanda is proud of her two model daughters, and she boasts frequently and rightly so. They are both earning big paychecks working for the giants in the fashion industry. When we were given some views of both Bella's and Gigi Hadid, I could see that the apartments they were settled in to begin their careers in New York were apartments that cost between $5,000 to $8,000 a month (or more). Nice setup for two young women.

Yes, they are both beautiful and have both made it to the 'big time' in the modeling world. Something to be proud of certainly. But if these two young women were not born into tremendous wealth and influence, what would the odds be of them getting as far as they have?  Really, there's thousands of beautiful young women with aspirations of being a top model. The only thing they lack is the money to get them there. Yolanda can be proud, not only of them, but of herself for being the vehicle from which they were able to achieve their fame.

• Love 8

I wonder if what was alluded to about Brandi being told by her attorney not to drink in Amsterdam had anything to do with the threat of some impending legal action re custody.  In any case, it wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that Eddie has been getting his ducks in a row.

I was thinking it had to do with her wanting to go to court over that over-paid spousal support Eddie wanted back. Brandi didn't want to have to pay that back so, she demanded that her attorney take it to court. With that, I am sure Eddie decided to throw in some other legal matters into the ring. If he is going to go to court, might as well get other issues taken care of as well.

Kim? She may be worst than Brandi. Her threats to Kyle about her kid? What kind of person does that? If she's sober, than she's just a horrible human being. 

You know it. And, you know Kim will get a pass for it.

• Love 1

With that, I am sure Eddie decided to throw in some other legal matters into the ring. If he is going to go to court, might as well get other issues taken care of as well.

That's not how it works. Eddie would have to file a separate motion. Different issues require different suits, different courts, different judges, sometimes even different lawyers. Look at Bethenny - she and her ex, Jason, were involved in two cases - one over their divorce, one over custody issues (and the divorce case is still ongoing).

• Love 3

In her blog she now says she was referring to "strangers" that write blogs, not to anyone Yolanda knows! She got caught on the reunion and is now spinning it in her blog big time. Her entire blog is a smoke N mirrors parlor trick and it fails IMO. She needs to keep her ghostwriter up to date with all her excuses/lies as she is getting them mixed up at this point. LOL

The big tell was her saying she was "required" to write a blog. 

• Love 3

I hate Brandi with the fire of a thousand suns, and she continued to prove that she's a foul mouth lying moron in this reunion (well, everytime she opens her mouth).

That said, I do find the talk about Eddie going for full custody interesting. Has anyone seen the Eddie/Leann show? I hadn't. Does he come off sane? More responsible? His current wife is unstable with SWF tendencies, based on what I've read (he clearly has a type). Brandi is horrendous in every way, but who's to say the kids would be better off at their dad's full time? We don't know. My opinion is that they are screwed either way. Poor kids.

I do wonder about any intention with bringing Camille back, since some time was spent discussing her (it seemed random to me). He didn't ask about Adrienne, right?

• Love 3

That and she is SO READY to pounce.  Like Andy was defending her and she loses her shit on him.  It's weird.  Like anger management 101.  She scares the hell out of me.

"Watch your back, bitch!" Seriously frightening. Her trying to characterize LisaR's glass toss at the table as assault and battery was such a joke, while, let's see, she deliberately slapped and threw wine with no provocation whatsoever, because, well, why?

She was so bitter and despicable on this episode that it really is beyond description. I hope Andy fires her butt if for nothing else, going after him. And I loved that he compared her to a dog. LOL

• Love 7

So what is Brandi implying in her blog when she said that she was "manipulated" into saying that Kyle told her Lisa had cheated on Ken "on TV"? Is she saying that Lisa got her to say it? At the reunion she specifically said that Lisa asked her to tell her what Kyle had said about her. Surely she isn't saying that Kyle got her to do it? Does she think that Lisa and Kyle set her up in some way?

I think she's saying that Kyle, off-TV, told her dirt about Lisa and Ken, and either they arranged to reveal the dirt together, on-TV, or agreed that if Brandi did, Kyle would back her up. But then she didn't. So, in Brandi's view, Kyle used her/manipulated her and made her look bad, and I guess she considers that a lesson learned.

• Love 2

That's not how it works. Eddie would have to file a separate motion. Different issues require different suits, different courts, different judges, sometimes even different lawyers. Look at Bethenny - she and her ex, Jason, were involved in two cases - one over their divorce, one over custody issues (and the divorce case is still ongoing).

I am fully aware of that. He would have to file an OSC - Order to Show Cause.  My comment, although wasn't clear, was more with he may have informed his attorney what he desires (more custody time, possible sole custody) and informing him of what his concerns are with regards to Brandi's drinking and how that affects their children. With this matter going to court, Eddie may have informed his attorney what his desires are if Brandi continues to have an issue with her drinking. With that, Eddie's attorney may have informed Brandi's attorney that Eddie is taking notes of all of Brandi's inebriated behavior and is ready to head to court when needed.

• Love 2
(edited)

Kim should fricking shut up about how thin LisaR is. Her nasty jabs at everyone around her, especially since for the most part they have been concerned for her, are beyond despicable. Haha, she has more pride than Lisa because she wouldn't do a Depends commercial. Dream on, deludoid.

The same for Brandi throwing her pot accusations at Kyle constantly. You both sound like 10 year olds in a "you are too" shouting match, except the others are, for the most part, not gunning for you the way you are for them.

There's Kim, threatening to tell "the real story" presumably about the dog bite. There's Brandi, looking like she wants to eat Andy alive after they showed the clips of Brandi slapping Lisa. Then she has the chutzpah to accuse Lisa of "not being a proper human being" for not calling her about her dad after the slap. That's rich.

Have to say I loved Lisa and Kyle together having it out with Brandi in that scene. She makes my gorge rise. Saying Lisa was jealous and wanted the Dutch boy for herself, aaaaaarghh!

Brandi forgot her dress.  Or maybe she didn't have time to put it back on after her latest "conquest."

Edited by renatae
  • Love 10

I think she's saying that Kyle, off-TV, told her dirt about Lisa and Ken, and either they arranged to reveal the dirt together, on-TV, or agreed that if Brandi did, Kyle would back her up. But then she didn't. So, in Brandi's view, Kyle used her/manipulated her and made her look bad, and I guess she considers that a lesson learned.

Brandi's cried last season that LisaV manipulated her into attacking Kyle and Adrienne the season before to get out of her own ugly vulgar behavior and she is now saying the same thing about Kyle. Poor, Poor Brandi, she is always being used by these women and is never at fault for her own behavior even though her very own mother says she has always been like this.

• Love 15

I love how Brandi thinks we're all so jealous over her dinner with "TV execs."

That's not the way I read it.  I took it as a counseling session, possibly for "fucking cunt" and attacking Andy when he compared her to a dog (which I thought was a slight too and a poor way of him trying to help her) among many other behavioral issues she's displayed.  Possibly an ultimatum that could have ended either in a firing or a renegotiation of her contract. 

My fault. I was manipulated and let myself be used. I have to take complete responsibility for that.

I'm surprised she admitted to being wrong about airing that LVP had an affair (even if she continues to backhandedly state it as true), I don't think I've heard her admit to being wrong before about anything.

• Love 2
(edited)

Oh, I hope he does, and I can't imagine he has not taken steps in that direction.   But it's not that easy to get full custody, and my hope is that he's been working behind the scenes with an attorney, accumulating evidence to prove that the boys would be better off with him having full residential custody.  I think Brandi always was a loose cannon and unfit to be raising children, and he likely has documentation to support that.  But after this season, there's no doubt that his case is substantially stronger.

I wonder if what was alluded to about Brandi being told by her attorney not to drink in Amsterdam had anything to do with the threat of some impending legal action re custody.  In any case, it wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that Eddie has been getting his ducks in a row.  I hope that last night's reunion gave his case the push it needed.  The well-being of children is supposed to come first, and I think there's serious doubt as to whether their current situation is what's best for them.

What a foolish woman Brandi is!   When she signed on to do this show, she could have presented herself in a way that would have opened some wonderful doors for her.  Not just professionally, but she possibly might have found love too.  Or at least a shot at a decent relationship with a decent guy.  Instead, she blew it all by digging in her heels and loudly proclaiming that this is who she is, regardless of how offensive she was and regardless of how many people she hurt.   Her cries of being a victim and life being unfair and all of that could all be over now if only she hadn't taken this really great opportunity and completely wasted it.

If so, we saw how well that advice worked.

Bitch was drunk off her ass during her big "date" with Amsterboy.

I wonder if she would tell a judge she was just "keeping it real" and being "just me, you can't change me" and that other bullshit she spews in an attempt to justify her heinous behavior.  

Kim should fricking shut up about how thin LisaR is. Her nasty jabs at everyone around her, especially since for the most part they have been concerned for her, are beyond despicable. Haha, she has more pride than Lisa because she wouldn't do a Depends commercial. Dream on, deludoid.

The same for Brandi throwing her pot accusations at Kyle constantly. You both sound like 10 year olds in a "you are too" shouting match, except the others are, for the most part, not gunning for you the way you are for them.

There's Kim, threatening to tell "the real story" presumably about the dog bite. There's Brandi, looking like she wants to eat Andy alive after they showed the clips of Brandi slapping Lisa. Then she has the chutzpah to accuse Lisa of "not being a proper human being" for not calling her about her dad after the slap. That's rich.

Have to say I loved Lisa and Kyle together having it out with Brandi in that scene. She makes my gorge rise. Saying Lisa was jealous and wanted the Dutch boy for herself, aaaaaarghh!

Brandi forgot her dress.  Or maybe she didn't have time to put it back on after her latest "conquest."

I wanted her to suggest that Kim pursue an endorsement for California raisins, since she's so dried up and shriveled from sun damage.

Okay, showing myself out now...  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 19

I am not sure that Alexis would be considered a child. Wasn't she 18 at the time she was bitten? Would the rules applied to a child still apply? Not disputing anything that you are saying because I agree with most of it. I just want to know if the rules about it being a child would still apply.

I feel like I should also chime in on the whole vicious dog thing. I was mauled by a German Shepherd when I was 4. I was in shock for a week, and at age 40 I still have the visible scars on my legs. My brother was mauled by a Doberman as a teen. He wasn't as lucky in his surroundings (the owner didn't come to his rescue as in my case) and ended up dying as a result of the attack. I have always been uncomfortable around dogs in general as a result of my experience. So the stuff with Kingsley really disturbs me. I don't want any animal to ever be mistreated, but I do believe that there are situations where an animal should be put down for public safety reasons - in both me and my brother's case the attacks were unprovoked, but the dogs were allowed to simply roam free with no supervision and the owners weren't concerned with what the dogs would be up to while running around.

I only mention that history because 1) I am very relieved to know that animal ownership laws have evolved past where they were when I and my brother were children. 2) I believe that Kim is the most irresponsible dog owner that I have ever witnessed. 

I would really like to know more about this specific case, even though it brings back many disturbing memories for me. So, when I ask if Alexis would be considered a child victim, what I really want to know is if there is any possibility at all that Kingsley is not back in that house and an active danger to children in Kim's neighborhood or social circle.

ETA: In both dog attack cases, my father had to go directly to the owners and demand that the animals be put down. I am pretty sure that he actually threatened to do the deed himself if the owners didn't go through the proper channels to have it done.

MatildaMoody - I am so sorry that you went through that, and I am sorry for your loss.  

This whole situation with Kim, Kyle and Alexia must be extremely painful for you.  

• Love 7