Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E00: Special: Witch War

Episode Synopsis:

Featuring all new footage of the cast and creators from the set, “Salem: Witch War” revisits the history behind the inception of “Salem” and offers fans a glimpse of what lies ahead for Salem’s deadliest witch, Mary Sibley, and her shadowy accomplices when they return in the heat of a ‘witch war’ in Season 2. 

From creators and writers Brannon Braga and Adam Simon, “Salem” season two opens at the dawn of the witch war set into motion at the end of season one, with its catalyst and Salem’s deadliest witch, Mary Sibley at the center of the mayhem as she faces off against new and old adversaries vying for her throne.  In the wake of the destruction caused by the Grand Rite, completed by Mary and inadvertently triggered by Isaac Walton in the season one finale, the fates of Captain John Alden, Cotton Mather, Tituba, Anne Hale, Mercy Lewis and Isaac hang in the balance.

I really liked the special but I wish they would've featured Ashley more. The best parts were the ones featuring the historians because I am a raving history buff and love to hear from experts on the subject.